It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SARS, War and The Return of Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
forgot this..sorry...

Michelle, Jesus was not the one who appeared on that road to Saul (Paul), as the Bible puts it, and how i have learned it over the past 15 years is that it was God's voice, not Jesus himself...and that wouldn't of been Jesus' second coming anyways..that wasn't Jesus in the flesh, that was just an image/ghost/spiritual appearance by Jesus...not him in the flesh...which would make it NOT the second coming....sorry...your wrong...I have even asked a priest about this...

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This "Brian" is an indication that end days could be soon.
To me he is just one of many false prophet's (ok this one claims to be messiah) that have to come.
They will delude many people.. its sad.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
maybe he is a floyd fan and his goal for the day was to get brick in the wall in a sentence some how!

All in all you're just another brick of sh*t in the wall
HAR

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad

Then the "end days" have been coming for a dozen decades, if not longer. History is littered with people of Brian's ilk... either crazy or attempting to capitalize on people's fears.

A prophet sayting there will be "false prophets" is not unlike saying there will be seaonsons the to weather... inevitable.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
For those of you that are interested in reading about the Glory of the Lord written in the Stars, here's a new page on my site written by Brian

www.makecashonline.com...

Also, yesterday a report came out about the SARS virus, here's the title "May 5, 2003 -- For the first time, scientists have proof that the SARS virus can survive on objects for up to 48 hours and in fecal mater for up to four days"
Sorry I don't have the link and they won't let me post the whole report here.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
No one answered my question M16 killed diana. What or who the hell is M16

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
MI6

I believe it's the british version of the CIA

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Whats with the name..............Brian...........where is the R in Brian.......

lol........It is Brian???

Is someone playing a joke

Or is it just me that sees it???

rrrrrrrrr RRRRRRR Brian

[Edited on 7-5-2003 by helen670]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Helen you done lost it

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
lol.................ok ,lol......it was a joke!!!

The rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'ss are all back in BRIANS name........

lol......lol.........

There back now, it said Bwian.....and only one was brian

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
oh ok yes the clowns put W instead of R, it's their way of saying they're just a b"R"ick in the "W"all of sheet LOL

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
William!!! Very good point. LOL.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
the only good points william has is the horns on his head

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
LOL...and there i was chatting to myself again ''in chat'' thinking maybe i did lose it.....lol.lol.lol....

That was funny!!! sorry Ycon.....

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ycon has asked me to post.

I do not have a lot of time to argue the point with people who are not genuine and seek only to attack Connie for her belief in me. I have advised her that it is pointless but she feels I should respond.

I say that old saying from the bible, �Let the dead bury the dead� is quite applicable here.

I will not respond directly, I am doing my Fathers work and have no time to be drawn into arguments with idiots. I will reply only to genuine questions or replies from loving people that Connie believes are genuine.

Connie informed me that she has been under attack and has told the readers that it was her discission to post comments about me, and I say today that she is devoutly loyal to Jesus in every way and has always asked me first.

I have repeatedly suggested to her that this type of forum is pointless as people hide behind nicknames and then attack. John 8:44.

In fact many of you have been told my phone number and a few have spoken to me, and I have been polite and to the point.

Connie has said that someone has said I was a coward for not speaking directly to posted comments, when I am telling the world I am Christ and have made myself a target for any lunatic, CIA, MI5 or whom ever covert murdering agencies. How many of you will do the same here and now. I have yet to be answered with a post revealing their personal address or phone number, as they opt to hide like demons behind some childish nickname.

I have said to Connie that this type of forum is a complete waste of time, and I have no intension of arguing the point with faceless cowards that accuses me who stands before the world.

Is that too much to comprehend?

I will and have made my ID available to the entire world many times, so if that is being a coward, who out there would do the same?

I have challenged the world�s authorities to stop me with a bullet, that was back in 1994.

I threatened the world order that their time was running out and said that I would systematically expose the evils that the Zionist Freemason world have and will do. I did this directly to the powers of the world and the same threat applies.

If you think that the Zionist agents of Israel, their puppets the CIA, the British, Australia and Canadian secret services do not know who I am, then tell them.

They answered me in the predictable way and sent assassins who failed, wandering off saying that I was Christ. I invite them again.

What you all should ask yourself is why would I do that and reaffirm it now? The simple answer is that I am Christ, immortal, and as I am the most royal man alive, this is what Kings do and what the children to come will thank their Jesus for doing as their King when almost all alive today will be dead and in hell.

Personally it astounds me that there is no one out there intelligent enough to read the bible and understand it, rather than repeating parables uttered by myself 2 millenniums ago, and comprehend them not?

Or do you assume that Jesus would be pleased with any of you thus far by the way you receive truth. These same experts endlessly quote what Jesus said and yet have no idea what they are talking about, plain and simple.

In fact all Christian churches are dominated by Freemasonry, none are immune from Satan�s grasp, nor my judgment and is why I said all churches will be cast down when I return, none shall survive, not one stone will remain upon another.

I made it clear then that the 144,000 Jews who knew me then, would join me when they died, murdered by the Pharisee�s assassins like that of Saul the murderer, the churches founder in Rome and that they would, upon their death, join me in the clouds of heaven.

Their souls would leave this earth and meet me on my way through time to be reborn to the earth. Let it sink in, it was to them I spoke, not some halfwit self styled expert in some cyber space hole of darkness buried in a half dead sepulchre, and that they would be reborn to the earth and be the very elect that will come together from the 12 nations. Genesis 49:10.

The word of God can only come through the Jews.

Say it over and over until it sinks in.

Only they will respond in a positive way as it is written that my sheep will recognise their shepherd.
Connie is one of them.

These things I speak only to the wise and pure of heart and not to some self indulging hidden armchair scholar who has no idea what they are talking about.

I write here today speaking only to the 144,000 and if one happens to find me, welcome, but as there are 6 billion people on the earth, they are few and far between, 41,600 to 1.

The reality is that the Christians churches were predicted by Isaiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, Jeremiah and the minor prophets and myself, that when �Michael� stand up, the Messiah, Shiloh, Christ, the royal offspring of David whose right it is to be king, otherwise referred to when Jesus returns,

1) he will have a new name and he will reveal it, Revelation 19:12.
2) he will be the Key of the House of David, Isaiah 22:22
3) he will be wearing the risen soul of Jesus as his garment worn over the genetic offspring of David who is the Christ,
4) and he will not be able to convince any man that he is the Lord. Isaiah 63.
5) That the righteous Jews will gather from within the 12 Gentile Nations to Shiloh.

I remind you all that when I, Jesus, first was seen after the resurrection, I appeared to women, not the cowards hiding in a locked room, like the dogs who hide behind nick names here and sling foul words at me and Connie, they like you were the so called disciples and apostles.

Mary Magdalene told the men I had risen, even Lazarus who was himself risen by myself, was terrified.
Connie is telling you now.

Generally men are spiritless, dominated by their penis, women on the other hand are closer to God spiritually and see holiness with open hearts, men can not.

King of kings and Lord of lords

Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hi Brian,

You don't know me and I don't know you but I respect you for coming on the board to defend you views yourself.

Grandiosity is in some form or other is reasonably common and that a person should see themselves as a saviour,especially in these times when mankind lacks a strong spiritual direction,is the most common form it takes.
I am not overtly religious and so I can not get upset with your basphemy nor could I care less about what effect your delusions have on your life.

I know will not follow my advice but I suggest you seek a doctor.Medication can help you to deal with the world without feeling it revolves around you.
Alternatively,you could be a con man.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brian Golightly Marshall
I do not have a lot of time to argue the point with people who are not genuine and seek only to attack Connie for her belief in me. I have advised her that it is pointless but she feels I should respond.

Hello Brian...

You know me... "Theyre Here" and "Ereher Yeht" are names I've used here in the past, but I'm sure Ycon has kept you current.

Thank you for taking the time to come to ATS and clarify you position first-hand. It can be a frustrating process for our members to encounter your beliefs and position, and be unable to question you directly in return.

I hope your stay here is as pleasant as it is for 98% of all members who come and participate in discussion and debate.

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS

Some of you may know of Brian, others may not. Over time, if Brian continues to participate, you will undoubtedly learn more.

Please keep discussions on the topics and resist the urge to stray into personal attacks.

William

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It appears my welcome was a bit premature...

Originally posted by Brian Golightly Marshall
...have no time to be drawn into arguments with idiots...

...as they opt to hide like demons behind some childish nickname...

...this type of forum is a complete waste of time...

...there is no one out there intelligent enough...

...like the dogs who hide behind nick names here ...

Brian...

I would kindly ask you to refrain from insults of our members when posting on this forum. It is a basic rule of ATS, rules you agreed to follow when you became a member. I've asked our members to behave, now you do the same. Fair enough?

And, generally, you will discover that your credibility will improve when you avoid insulting people, and speak with a general tone of respect and understanding.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
"Heyseuss" is rude for the messiah. Maybe I am really Jesus, you know if you got to know me and all. Maybe I am the antichrist? both of my grandfathers are masons, hahaha.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
To me he is just one of many false prophet's (ok this one claims to be messiah) that have to come.
They will delude many people.. its sad.

Brian doesn't delude many people.

And the Earth's going to last for several billion years beyond today.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join