It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SARS, War and The Return of Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Why would you (Brian) use the ATS board to get your message across? Why not just go on the radio or something....

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mac223
Why would you (Brian) use the ATS board to get your message across? Why not just go on the radio or something....

Here is Brian...........
makecashonline.com...

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
for some reason the phrase make-cash-online added to Jesus just doesn't sound right to me. Ycon believes brian is christ? *coughs*

[Edited on 4-5-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
LOL

www.makecashonline.com/Jesus

lol make cash online doesnt sound like it would be Jesus, why would Jesus want to make cash online...something is not right here....

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
An attempt to make you "see" whats not there?

Here's are some before and after pictures of Brian. I put long hair on him to resemble all the pictures of Jesus from the past. Connie

Rev 1:14 1161 His846 head2776 and2532 his hairs2359 were white3022 like5616 wool2053, as white3022 as5613 snow5510; and2532 his846 eyes3788 were as5613 a flame5395 of fire4442;

A lot of people have white hair that are old, yet I've seen none with eyes of flames and this guys eyes arent exactly "flaming"

There is Brian's NASA hoax site... wtf would Jesus care about that?
and why is it Brain's? why isnt he still refered to Jesus?

The Title is Has Jesus Returned?
Then it says Jesus HAS Returned...
So Brian is Jesus?
That's doubtful.

[Edited on 5-5-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

Can I prove I am Jesus? You Bet!

www.makecashonline.com...

I am trying not to laugh as I read this.
222lbs sounds like Jesus I mean Brian needs to do some Aerobics.

Ycon is Brian?

My email address is ( [email protected] ) You may get through, it depends on the security people, if they are awake or not. I will reveal anything you wish to know, for example. The face angle of the pyramid is 51 deg 51 min 14.3 sec add to Descending passage, 26 deg 18 min 9.7 sec as numbers 515114.3 + 261897 = 7770113 = city bible verse total and Hebrew Lord number 113.

Or is Ycon Brian's wife?

There are 9 members of my family with the name Michael or the female Michelle.

1] My father, Reginald Albert Michael Marshall.
2] My brother, Ronald Michael Marshall.
3] My brother's son Michael.
4] My brothers daughter Michelle.
5] My brothers sons wife Michelle.
6] My brothers sons son, Michael.
7] My sister's son Dean Michael.
8] My sisters daughter Tanya married to Michael.
9] My wife Michelle.

I met Michelle on the same date May 15th 1997 eight years after I left for Canada in 1989 May 15th.

Michelle is 1162.6 days younger than I, born March 19th 1947.

Her daughter Riahannon was born in Gee long Australia 11.626 years after my eldest daughter Tracy-Lee was born in Port Alberni Canada on May 4th 1968. Both dates and locations the sunlight was 888 minutes.

I married Tracy-Lee's mother on April 23rd 1966, I was 1162.6 weeks old or 22.28 years. 2228 Jah has risen in Hebrew Strong's concordance.

Human bones dried and ground to a powder, when poured in a pile, forms the Pi angle 51:51:14.3.
The distance from sea level to the base is 2323 British inches add to the pyramid height to the missing capstone is 7770.113 P inches.

Sorry I haven't had the chance to dry and ground any human bones into a powder so I can't really comment on this. Wouldn't it differ from skeleton to skeleton?

Just a few quotes from the bible below:
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matt 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many .

Matt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 Pet 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2 Pet 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.

[Edited on 4-5-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
so when does Brian predict doomsday? I didn't notice it on his site or if he mentions it there i missed it =/

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I wont judge this Brian guy, The bible teachings said that no one would believe jesus had come back and no one would believe him. I still think Brian is a little crazy to say all this. But you never know.

"The hard headed is the one thing that stand between humanity and humans."

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Umm.. I don't know what to make of Brian. He makes sense in some of what he says, like David Icke, but I get this feeling that he is not what he says he is, didn't God say to beware of false prophets. A doubt that confuses me, Iv been to his website but allot of what he says I can't confirm because of not having a good knowledge of the Bible, so he leaves me behind when he starts talking about various sections of the Bible. Iv tried to read some parts of the Bible but it is hard to understand. Iv tried to read Genesis, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" but I stared to confuse myself by thinking if God created Heaven then were did he live before he created Heaven? Thoughts like this stops me from getting any further into the "Great Book". Like in Revelations 3:15-16, which was written to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans. 3:15"I know thy works; that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot".and 3:16 "So then because thou art luke-warm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth". Who were the Laodiceans and what did they do to really piss God off?
Anyway back to the subject of Brian. I have a few questions for you Ycon

1. What is 4 1 22 9 4 multiplied by to gives us the figure 3168?

2. If Jesus was the First coming and Christ is the second does that mean that they are two different beings?

3. I have known for many years that the Zionists are the bad guys but I thought that all the Jews were Zionists?

4. Is Brian saying the Jews are good or bad?

5. Iv always thought that Jesus was a part of Gods consciousness, part of the same being the Farther, The Son and The Holy Ghost...

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Matt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I am willing to say there is a 99.9998% chance Brain is not Christ. I like how he through in getting aressted was part of "the plan"

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Is Ycon ignoring this thread? I am just courius, that is all.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
lol Lysergic you stumped em all with the "make cash online" remark lol

Still, why would Jesus care about NASA hoaxes and making cash online? BTW Jesus Christ is his full name, Jesus and Christ are not 2 different people, its the same person.

Lysergic I think you stumped Jesus?!?! Is that possible?!?!

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Thats her link in her profile... or atleast it was a while back don't remember why I checked it must've said something of intrest. I am just looking to more answers on Brian Leonard "Jesus Christ" Golightly Marshall's views. Why isn't he going around healing the sick? Miracle water? Well duh if the avg american drank the reccomended amount of water daily they'd be much healthier than if they drank soda/beer/tea and whatnot, just like they'd be more healthier if they avoided all the fatty foods and ate more greens in their diets.

I am not saying he is a bad person, He might be very kind and Jesus like, but I myself doubt he is the messiah.

and the silence just confirms it for me.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Brian what religion are you?

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I agree with you.

I wont judge this Brian guy, The bible teachings said that no one would believe jesus had come back and no one would believe him. I still think Brian is a little crazy to say all this. But you never know.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If it was true...before any flaming on judging and all...Lysergic has a very valid point. Why doesn't he raise the dead..cure the sick...why doesn't he preach about God and how to get closer to him? Instead he talks about NASA hoaxes and "www.makecashonline.com" Wouldn't the Messiah be more concerned with saving us from our sins than telling us of NASA hoaxes...some people could care less about going to the moon....

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
oops..forgot about this...yes...you never know if it is true or not..the Bible says that no one would believe him when he came back fox...but...still...why is he telling us of NASA hoaxes then preaching about the big guy up stairs?

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Mac223, I agree with you, maybe we should ask him?

This post is wierd, it splits us up on our beliefs. Makes us question this guy, Arrrrrggggg, Don't.... Know.... Who.... is..... right.....

Jesus did a lot of miracles, but this guy hasn't really done anything. I say let him prove himself.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thats true fox! He SHOULD prove himself. Yet, I was talking to Ycon on AIM (SN : Ycon1111) and asked about him proving himself and the response was: "He doesn't need to prove himself" Like uh, ok, then why is he proving himself over the net? Wouldn't performing miracles, and preaching be better proof than talking about junk on the net!?! A lot of people have been selm proclaimed "christs" over the years....they haven't seemed to of been the Messiah. Another thing, when Jesus was born, Mary was told of this by the Angel Gabriel...did Brian's mom get a message??!? Ycon why have you gone so quiet?!?! Please explain to us about Brian....we are VERY confused here....

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't want to say "Brian is a hoax" because you never know. But I think that the Second Coming of Christ would be more widespread then Brian's little website. Then again if Christ would prove himself it would take out the element of "faith". I don't know what to say, this is a really hard topic to choose sides on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join