It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Power Within (Synchronicity involved, In my opinion)

page: 2
4
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5
 


I am glad you overcame your difficult childhood. I appreciate you stopping by.

BAW33




posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric
 

Ok. That will do. Thanks.



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by LesMisanthrope
 


Well what I wrote is in my own words so no...not from the same place, do you ever have anything nice to say in any of your post? I have seen many things you have written and they all seem to come from this place I call obnoxious...maybe it is your avatar....and you are correct you are not a philosopher...I am curious though, aside from your snide comments, do you have anything of a personal nature to reveal?


I only attack or am negative towards ideas, not to people. Maybe you yourself should practice that. I could list unfathomable reasons why I think you are obnoxious, petty and too concerned only with yourself and your own twisted worldview, but I don't know anything about you, so why bother becoming like a fool and stooping to your level? Simply because I refuse to resort such thought-poor tactics.

If you cannot handle a different opinion, why ask for it? I bet you cannot answer this question truthfully.



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by LesMisanthrope
 


Well what I wrote is in my own words so no...not from the same place, do you ever have anything nice to say in any of your post? I have seen many things you have written and they all seem to come from this place I call obnoxious...maybe it is your avatar....and you are correct you are not a philosopher...I am curious though, aside from your snide comments, do you have anything of a personal nature to reveal?


I only attack or am negative towards ideas, not to people. Maybe you yourself should practice that. I could list unfathomable reasons why I think you are obnoxious, petty and too concerned only with yourself and your own twisted worldview, but I don't know anything about you, so why bother becoming like a fool and stooping to your level? Simply because I refuse to resort such thought-poor tactics.

If you cannot handle a different opinion, why ask for it? I bet you cannot answer this question truthfully.





Do you not suspect that you and whomever wrote what you read are deriving your ideas from the same place? Or can you honestly say that your ideas are original? I've read so many poetically concerned and irrational posts and articles such as these that I would declare it a miracle if it didn't sound the same as all the rest.


You may want to read what you yourself posted...



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33
 


Your point? I expressed my opinion, not what I think I know about you.



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by LesMisanthrope
 


Well what I wrote is in my own words so no...not from the same place, do you ever have anything nice to say in any of your post? I have seen many things you have written and they all seem to come from this place I call obnoxious...maybe it is your avatar....and you are correct you are not a philosopher...I am curious though, aside from your snide comments, do you have anything of a personal nature to reveal?


I only attack or am negative towards ideas, not to people. Maybe you yourself should practice that. I could list unfathomable reasons why I think you are obnoxious, petty and too concerned only with yourself and your own twisted worldview, but I don't know anything about you, so why bother becoming like a fool and stooping to your level? Simply because I refuse to resort such thought-poor tactics.

If you cannot handle a different opinion, why ask for it? I bet you cannot answer this question truthfully.


This one is perfect. Claiming to not do exactly what you just did. Please let this thead get back on topic man. OP wasn't a jerk or anything and he's right, do you ever have anything nice to say?



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88
 


Glad I am not the only one to notice that, so I am not crazy, right? LOL. And how about you, do you have an opinion to share about what I did put forth in the thread or did I miss that, too?

BAW33



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by LesMisanthrope
 


Well what I wrote is in my own words so no...not from the same place, do you ever have anything nice to say in any of your post? I have seen many things you have written and they all seem to come from this place I call obnoxious...maybe it is your avatar....and you are correct you are not a philosopher...I am curious though, aside from your snide comments, do you have anything of a personal nature to reveal?


I only attack or am negative towards ideas, not to people. Maybe you yourself should practice that. I could list unfathomable reasons why I think you are obnoxious, petty and too concerned only with yourself and your own twisted worldview, but I don't know anything about you, so why bother becoming like a fool and stooping to your level? Simply because I refuse to resort such thought-poor tactics.

If you cannot handle a different opinion, why ask for it? I bet you cannot answer this question truthfully.


This one is perfect. Claiming to not do exactly what you just did. Please let this thead get back on topic man. OP wasn't a jerk or anything and he's right, do you ever have anything nice to say?


I was being ironic, thanks for noticing.

First of all, I'm not 'saying' anything. I'm typing and therefore writing things. This isn't a schoolyard playground where children can throw names to defend themselves and make them feel above others. Why don't you attack my argument rather than me? Moral superiority isn't very becoming when you have absolutely nothing to back it up.

I made an argument in regards to the OP, and because it wasn't what she wanted to hear, she attacked me as a person. Now, I must assume that this is either an inability to see opinion, an inability to control emotion, or she is a bully. Not once did she or you make a remark about my argument. Besides, she's very capable of defending herself. I don't think she needs a white knight.

Laugh all you want. It doesn't make you right or lend credence to your moral crusader-ness. Now, how about you get back on topic? Or you could continue to stroke each others egos. Either way, I will leave you to your own devices and the dictatorship you wish to impose on such a trite thread. Enjoy!



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by conspiracy88
 


Glad I am not the only one to notice that, so I am not crazy, right? LOL. And how about you, do you have an opinion to share about what I did put forth in the thread or did I miss that, too?

BAW33


Nope, you are certainly not the only one to take notice.

I think the poster's username speaks volumes in regards to the progressive input and value that can be truly brought forth by him/her in this thread.



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope
 


And so it continues, once again you ranted in a thread about the lack of importance in a thread by spewing nonsensical blah blah blah...you never said anything worth replying to...I think you are just denying your ignorance...need a hug?


BAW33



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by conspiracy88
 


Glad I am not the only one to notice that, so I am not crazy, right? LOL. And how about you, do you have an opinion to share about what I did put forth in the thread or did I miss that, too?

BAW33


Nope, you are certainly not the only one to take notice.

I think the poster's username speaks volumes in regards to the progressive input and value that can be truly brought forth by him/her in this thread.



Yeah thank goodness I don't have to look at his silly avatar anymore. I think I will just pretend he doesn't exist in my reality from now on, can I do that...not sure, I am going to work on it, the synchronicity involved would have to be just right, and of course I would need to exercise my free will, oh wait I was told on another thread I don't have free will, holy crap, what am I going to do now? I need a hug!


BAW33
edit on 12/12/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33
 

Sorry man, I actually have quite a bit I can share but this site has beaten me down over time. Being as how these experiences are typically very personal in nature, I have given up submitting them to the vultures on this site. Kudos to you for doing so though and sharing your experiences for our benefit.



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by conspiracy88
 


Glad I am not the only one to notice that, so I am not crazy, right? LOL. And how about you, do you have an opinion to share about what I did put forth in the thread or did I miss that, too?

BAW33


Nope, you are certainly not the only one to take notice.

I think the poster's username speaks volumes in regards to the progressive input and value that can be truly brought forth by him/her in this thread.



Yeah thank goodness I don't have to look at his silly avatar anymore. I think I will just pretend he doesn't exist in my reality from now on, can I do that...not sure, I am going to work on it, the synchronicity involved would have to be just right, and of course I would need to exercise my free will, oh wait I was told on another thread I don't have free will, holy crap, what am I going to do now? I need a hug!


BAW33
edit on 12/12/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit




I'm sending you a great big ol' bear hug!

This place can really get crazy sometimes huh?



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Unfortunately all I see is a thin veil of hypocrisy and double standards here among a folk who probably pride themselves on being loving and accepting individuals. You call a person names and deem his input valueless based on what? His name and avatar? Although I may be a little overdramatic, this is injustice and what is wrong with the world; and I now wish I had a more pink-coloured avatar and a more approachable name, but I digress.

In regards to the one-sided thread, where you assert synchronicity where there can only be coincidence, I might have to reiterate a point if I may, but I will word it more carefully so as not to kick the beehive: Is it possible that maybe because you and the author find interest in the same material, that your work would sound alike?

Regards and cheers (please don't tar and feather me for differing in opinion).



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33
 

Sorry man, I actually have quite a bit I can share but this site has beaten me down over time. Being as how these experiences are typically very personal in nature, I have given up submitting them to the vultures on this site. Kudos to you for doing so though and sharing your experiences for our benefit.


I think we can all relate to that! This place can be down right brutal sometimes.



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
Unfortunately all I see is a thin veil of hypocrisy and double standards here among a folk who probably pride themselves on being loving and accepting individuals. You call a person names and deem his input valueless based on what? His name and avatar? Although I may be a little overdramatic, this is injustice and what is wrong with the world; and I now wish I had a more pink-coloured avatar and a more approachable name, but I digress.

In regards to the one-sided thread, where you assert synchronicity where there can only be coincidence, I might have to reiterate a point if I may, but I will word it more carefully so as not to kick the beehive: Is it possible that maybe because you and the author find interest in the same material, that your work would sound alike?

Regards and cheers (please don't tar and feather me for differing in opinion).


Tar and feather.....never!


Just curious who you were replying to though.



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
Unfortunately all I see is a thin veil of hypocrisy and double standards here among a folk who probably pride themselves on being loving and accepting individuals. You call a person names and deem his input valueless based on what? His name and avatar? Although I may be a little overdramatic, this is injustice and what is wrong with the world; and I now wish I had a more pink-coloured avatar and a more approachable name, but I digress.

In regards to the one-sided thread, where you assert synchronicity where there can only be coincidence, I might have to reiterate a point if I may, but I will word it more carefully so as not to kick the beehive: Is it possible that maybe because you and the author find interest in the same material, that your work would sound alike?

Regards and cheers (please don't tar and feather me for differing in opinion).


Tar and feather.....never!


Just curious who you were replying to though.



Anyone who doesn't fear a little criticism.



posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
Unfortunately all I see is a thin veil of hypocrisy and double standards here among a folk who probably pride themselves on being loving and accepting individuals. You call a person names and deem his input valueless based on what? His name and avatar? Although I may be a little overdramatic, this is injustice and what is wrong with the world; and I now wish I had a more pink-coloured avatar and a more approachable name, but I digress.

In regards to the one-sided thread, where you assert synchronicity where there can only be coincidence, I might have to reiterate a point if I may, but I will word it more carefully so as not to kick the beehive: Is it possible that maybe because you and the author find interest in the same material, that your work would sound alike?

Regards and cheers (please don't tar and feather me for differing in opinion).


Tar and feather.....never!


Just curious who you were replying to though.



Anyone who doesn't fear a little criticism.


Brother.....Sister...????

I have no ill will towards you....

I was simply asking who you were directing your reply towards.???

I fear no criticism at all.

I am as imperfect as you.
edit on 12-12-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1   >>

log in

join