It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power Within (Synchronicity involved, In my opinion)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Let me know what you think about this...and have any of you experienced similar synchronicity or life experiences that I refer to? Do you agree with this article I posted about the "power within"?

I wrote something last night on another thread about reincarnation, then Today when I woke up I find this staring me in the face....talk about timing...it echos what I said...just wanted to share both...the article...

www.wakingtimes.com...

To use the example from before, without awareness we may never allow ourselves to control the anger we feel. Without awareness of the anger, the anger will control us. It will take root in our body and wear us down. By taking time to be observant we diminish the control that our impulses have over our experience. Awareness lets us process, digest, and let go of the experience we are having so that we can step into something totally new and aligned with this moment.

and my post...posted on 12/11/2012 @ 12:47 AM...

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
I believe we have to be reborn over and over again in order to learn all the lessons that are necessary for us to be one with our higher power. Some of us need more incarnations than others to achieve this. Souls progress and regress daily, sometimes the soul regresses many vibrations and is required to find the truth again. I try to take something from every experience I have no matter how minute or grandiose they may be, there is a negative in every positive and a positive in every negative. This keeps us balanced.

We have to experience both energies to be balanced. Being a negative soul without positive energy is how we regress. Being a positive soul without negative experiences defeats the purpose of being here. If the soul is in a state of flux at the time of it's ascension it will not be able to go forward to it's next destination and will remain in a suspended state trapped between dimensions, unable to continue until it reaches an ability to cope with it's sudden change of a lack of physicality.

This is what I believe some refer to as "purgatory". The next existence that soul has will be influenced by the last experience it felt. When it is decided how to return here or to another experience it will do so with the same set of instructions as previous incarnations, to learn lessons. Every soul has to deal with the free will choices of other souls, the key is understanding when it is their choice and when it is the choice of another. Many are blinded by the hatred they feel and are unable to progress in a positive direction. I myself was tested at an early age, since it took me a certain amount of time before I realized a traumatic experience was done to me at the hand of another persons free will; I regressed.

When I finally came to grips with the reality, 16 years had transpired and the damage done to my soul was irreversible and left an indelible print. How do you overcome something so difficult and start to progress again, it was and is not easy. It took me another 22 years and counting to get to the point I am today. I am fortunate that I did not ascend sooner through self-destructive behavior (commit suicide, alcohol poisoning, promiscuity, etc.) and my soul was allowed to heal. The damage was done as I said, but I learned valuable lessons from what happened to me and the behavior I exhibited as a result. I took a negative experience and found positive lessons to gain from it.

I am now capable of having true love in my heart for myself and others; as a result my soul will ascend to it's proper destination when the time comes. I wish for everyone to have this feeling, and know that no matter what adversity we have to overcome, it is possible to achieve what I call enlightenment or a higher vibrational harmony if we have true love in our heart.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks in advance for sharing.

BAW33

www.abovetopsecret.com... Visit this thread by Sled and share, also.
edit on 12/11/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: add

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This resonates with me. In fact, I just finished writing some words of encouragement on another forum that looked a lot like what you just wrote and re-posted (only shorter). I can't seem to get off of this conversation topic either; people ask me about this stuff all the time. I guess I can take comfort in knowing that people are hungry for the truth.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

I love when things like that happen to me...which seems to happen a lot more lately. One of my best friends and I love to share the little synchronicities we encounter in our daily lives. We also love to share our dreams.

The other day I was telling her about a dream I had about a UFO shaped like a scorpion ( weird, I know), she started laughing then, told me that her youngest son had just been asking her a bunch of questions about scorpions.

In regards to the post you made, It really resonated with me for many reasons. Mainly, the part of regression.

I think it's possible that you and I have a lot in common.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

sorry...double post.

edit on 11-12-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Will you elaborate on the part about regression?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ltdan08

Please share more about the other post...feel free to give a link and a snippet of what the thread was and the post you made.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Sorry not to elaborate.

I also experienced a lot of traumatizing events in my earlier years... from about the age of 8 to well into my late teens.

Just a lot of things that were near impossible to understand why they were happening to me. I regressed into a self destructive, angry and bitter person that I didn't recognize at all. I was stuck in that dark place for many years until I learned to forgive and let go of all the hatred I had towards my aggressors and the world as a whole.

It was one of the hardest things I've ever done...to forgive all the people that stole the innocence and love that a child should possess.

I learned to understand that people have their own demons they are dealing with and their own traumatizing events that have shaped who they have become. I learned to forgive and I learned to love again.

Even though it was the hardest thing to do, it was the best thing I could have ever done for myself.

I'm a completely different person now and I love the person I have become but, I also know that if I had not endured what did, I wouldn't have learned to forgive and I would never be the person I am today.

Some days I'm filled with so much love in my heart and soul that it's hard to know what to do with....I feel like I could explode. Those are the days I cherish the most because it's the best feeling in the world and i know how lucky I am to be able to experience such a strong emotion.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
nvm....
edit on 11-12-2012 by HIWATT because: [ / ]

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

then Today when I woke up I find this staring me in the face.

Indeed.

Good stuff Angel

I've kind of come to the conclusion that the people who haven't experienced synchronicity typically don't buy the reincarnation theory. I've had plenty of instances of synchronicity during my time here and reincarnation just makes sense to me. It works for me I guess you could say. I've also learned to accept it to mean that you're on the right track. Whether a series of events that all seem natural that lead up to a point of you getting shot, (one glaring example of a negative experience that was meant to be), or lead up to a point where 2 people meet each other at a time in their lives when the others' positive qualities are needed. Needed in some fashion to help them better understand things.Whatever the case may be, synchronicity tells you that things are working as they should whether you like it, or understand it, at the time or not.

Reincarnation isn't something I spend too much time thinking about because it deals with what happens after you die. Sorry, but I've still got some living to do. Like I said before, the concept makes sense to me, I believe that's what will happen and why, but I just leave it at that. I try not to analyze it too much.

I just kind of feel for the people who've never experienced synchronicity because it's one of those things you just can't ignore. It might kind of "take you back" at first, surprise you, but if you settle into it and just let things happen as they will, it's pretty cool. What I don't like are people who see something happening, a change of some sort, and try to get in the way of it happening because they, again, see something positive happening and they just can't have that. "That behavior is unacceptable". When I was younger there were plenty of things I didn't understand, but I was never so full of myself as to think that my way was the right way and everyone who does something different has a negative agenda up their sleeve. Negative because it counters the way I see things. I just never understood that level of simplicity, I never will and it's gotten to the point where it just flat out annoys the hell out me.

I can understand why people have a hard time wrapping their heads around certain people because they can come across as thinking like a new ager while acting and looking like someone you don't want to meet in a dark alley. What I can't understand are those same people taking it upon themselves as trying to come across as if they do understand those kinds of people and trying to make a connection. If I can't make a connection with you I'm not going to pretend I can, and I'm not going to hold a grudge if I can't. I learned a long time ago that most people aren't going to connect with me on my own personal level. I also learned a long time ago not to let it go to my head and be a prick about it. I don't take it personally. That's one way fights get started. Other people need to learn that as well. If I don't think I'm better then you, just different, then quit coming across as thinking that YOU think I'm better than you. If I'M not going to put myself on that pedestal, then you better damn well not either. When I tell people I don't like to be the center of attention, there's a reason for that.

And that, my dear, in my own opinion, is how someone can become a better person in one lifetime. Stay humble and stay out of situations that can get you in trouble.

Anyway Angel, that's where this one poster is on his "journey" as it were. Thank you for sharing your position. Where will will it take me? Beats the hell out of me, all I know is I plan on enjoying the scenery along the way.

( Not for you Op, we're pretty much on the same level. Your take on this is just more feminine then mine. Just a cool song that fits.)

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Great post. I can relate to Magestic. I too had a difficult childhood which carried into my adult years as well. I finally realized I had to forgive with love and love those who harmed, and even still harm me. I was not brought up with any of the beliefs I have come to on my own today. With much study, searching, and wondering I believe I have finally come to a place of peace.

All the time of searching I would have the answers, or what I believed to be true confirmed to me in some manner. As the saying goes - when the student is ready the teacher will come.

edit on 11-12-2012 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Wow! I also have dreams about UFO's but the reason I am replying to this post is because I had an experience as a child with a scorpion and it has been plaguing me for years as to why I saw it. Can you please elaborate on why the child was asking about the scorpion as well as the ufos when your back online? Would greatly appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

No need to be sorry dear. I was only wondering if you were capable of sharing such a personal experience. It was brave of you to share this with us. Thank you.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I can relate to the OP because I share some of these exact thoughts in my quest to figure out the purpose, meaning and very existence of my life, humans and the universe.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Double star and flag for your contribution, Thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
Great post. I can relate to Magestic. I too had a difficult childhood which carried into my adult years as well. I finally realized I had to forgive with love and love those who harmed, and even still harm me. I was not brought up with any of the beliefs I have come to on my own today. With much study, searching, and wondering I believe I have finally come to a place of peace.

All the time of searching I would have the answers, or what I believed to be true confirmed to me in some manner. As the saying goes - when the student is ready the teacher will come.

edit on 11-12-2012 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

It's funny how those confirmations come isn't it?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insearch89

Wow! I also have dreams about UFO's but the reason I am replying to this post is because I had an experience as a child with a scorpion and it has been plaguing me for years as to why I saw it. Can you please elaborate on why the child was asking about the scorpion as well as the ufos when your back online? Would greatly appreciate it.

I don't want to derail the thread by going into dreams and treading into ufo territory but, I will gladly send you a private message.

work for you?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

No need to be sorry dear. I was only wondering if you were capable of sharing such a personal experience. It was brave of you to share this with us. Thank you.

BAW33

I just didn't want to take away from the topic of synchronicity....that is certainly more interesting than my life history and experiences.

"brave"....nah....it's old history.

Great thread you started btw

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Do you not suspect that you and whomever wrote what you read are deriving your ideas from the same place? Or can you honestly say that your ideas are original?

I've read so many poetically concerned and irrational posts and articles such as these that I would declare it a miracle if it didn't sound the same as all the rest.

In my opinion., anyways.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Well what I wrote is in my own words so no...not from the same place, do you ever have anything nice to say in any of your post? I have seen many things you have written and they all seem to come from this place I call obnoxious...maybe it is your avatar....and you are correct you are not a philosopher...I am curious though, aside from your snide comments, do you have anything of a personal nature to reveal?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Do not be afraid to share...I don't mind!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join