It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should someone reveal the answers around Dec 21st?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You guys have to realize I have been looking for alternatives all along... I was afraid to speak about this so openly because I knew people would get upset.

But I am desperate... what would be really great is if if some people who were writers and journalists would get together and we could write this up as quickly as possible in a way everyone would understand it..

BUT.. here is the dilemma.. WHAT IF someone who volunteered was part of the groups trying to suppress this and prevented this info from getting out properly. See how complex this is?
edit on 11-12-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Just tell us what you f***ing know!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by navione
I call bull ... If the info you have is of any concern to tptb you would
Have suicided already. Another B.S thread that gets way to much attention
Because everyone is curious because the date is so close ..

This should go into the hoax bin ... Waste of time and bandwidth

This is what I would expect someone trying to suppress this to say.

I have wondered why I am still alive too... it makes me wonder if they know there is nothing anyone can do about it now or they know the info is coming out regardless of what they do.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

Even if that prevented the info from getting out to everyone??

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It has gotten so pitiful that I don't even want to know anymore. OP said he could release it too soon. We are less than 2 weeks away from the day.

Kinda a moot point.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So basically you aren't going to tell us because it might change or prevent what you 'know' from happening. You've had your fun with this thread and your hour in the sun.

5/10 average troll

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
mods and admins you are letting this moron make a fool of ats
good job at denying ignorance
obvious troll and no mods in sight
keep up the good work

i take comfort in knowing ye arnt paid to patrol this site.what a waste of dollars that would be

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
12-12-12
www.121212concert.org...

Release date 12-12-2008

Its a program as in computer program except its multidimensional

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Someone gave me an interesting idea.. they said release this info as a cryptic song... maybe I could do it in an audio file through iTunes....

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
Imagine that just recently you felt you discovered all the answers to the riddles we have been looking for... and you were debating with yourself when you should reveal this information... knowing that this Dec 21st date was supposed to be soo key to everything... would you reveal this info now OR not reveal it fearing that you yourself could be the cause of the Dec 21st event?

Also... IF you did have this information... how would you reveal it if you wanted to keep a low profile?

So, what is the question that you have the answer to? Are you sure you know what the question is? After all, with reality based on a specific core essential - be it singularity of existence or the dipolar balance of logical yes and no - all questions ultimately lead to one fundamental question.

Do you even know what that question is?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ooo The Key Master! What an edgy cool name and he comes bearing mysterious knowledge that could change the world! But only if we lowly mortals can decipher his hidden riddles!

Like someone else said, stfu.

I was actually surprised you did not ask him if he had met the Gate Keeper yet...

Ok OP I will play along since I am 3 pages in. Release it, Don't release it, change, don't change. In the end only time will tell if makes any difference as with religions and ideas it takes time for them to sink in to society or the human consciousness...

link   

Someone gave me an interesting idea.. they said release this info as a cryptic song... maybe I could do it in an audio file through iTunes....

Really? That has to be the single most stupid thing that I've ever read on the internet and I've been surfing since the 90's. And to think I actually thought that you had something important to share. What a joke.

Rev

link   

I would make a false IP address. There is software available to disguise your ip. Then I'd make an anonymous e-mail address and youtube account and post it on youtube in video format or if you were concerned with revealing too much about your surroundings, perhaps just an audio file attached to a slide show.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You guys have to realize I have been looking for alternatives all along... I was afraid to speak about this so openly because I knew people would get upset.

But I am desperate... what would be really great is if if some people who were writers and journalists would get together and we could write this up as quickly as possible in a way everyone would understand it..

BUT.. here is the dilemma.. WHAT IF someone who volunteered was part of the groups trying to suppress this and prevented this info from getting out properly. See how complex this is?
edit on 11-12-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

Ah Bernard, you are having a blast, aren't you? Weave it and then weave it some more, because that is your m.o..
See ya.

link   

Imagine that just recently you felt you discovered all the answers to the riddles we have been looking for... and you were debating with yourself when you should reveal this information... knowing that this Dec 21st date was supposed to be soo key to everything... would you reveal this info now OR not reveal it fearing that you yourself could be the cause of the Dec 21st event?

Also... IF you did have this information... how would you reveal it if you wanted to keep a low profile?

You could shout it from the roof tops and very few people (in terms of the population of the world) would ever hear you. Of the few that did, the majority would ignore you - along with the hundred other people offering their particular brand of "truth" and explanation. A handful would read it and accept it - some because they see a truth and explanation that genuinely brings together all the pieces in their own mind, some because there are people who will believe anything they read in a book or on the internet.

Whether or not anyone has the truth is, frankly, immaterial. So few people would ever accept or believe it that it would do little good. That isn't to say it shouldn't be done - far from it, if it is "the" truth and "the" explanation then find the nearest roof top and start shouting. Just expect to be ignored as best, derised at worst.

Also, if you're going to write a book then start typing quickly because there will be no money in it after the non-event. You need to be ready to go to ride the crest of hype over the next few days.

For the avoidance of doubt (though it should be obvious) I do not have any belief or conviction that anything is going to happen in real, demonstrable terms.

Edited to add: and for the further avoidance of doubt, I am not particularly convinced of the sincerity of the thread originator based on a few factors. Still, the thread makes for an entertaining read

edit on 11-12-2012 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

link   
It would appear that the entity that revealed your secret you speak of had no such concern for you or the world. So I would surmize that your thread is based upon your own issues. When you work them out feel free to share. Till then...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

Truth goes through 3 phases

1st it's ridiculed
2nd violently opposed
3rd accepted as self evident

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This thread is now about horses wearing hats

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Dude, just tell us what it is for christ's sake instead of all this cryptic crap.

There's plenty of crazy theories about absolutely everythin, thrown out here everyday so theres nothin to fear in speakin out.

And how do you know if the stuff you wanna share is even the truth, if its second hand information?

No one wants to read a book, no one wants to listen to a frickin song. This is a conspiracy website so share with us what you need to share...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Take a look at this movie, maybe you can get answers to your question. Happy 13 bakhtun birthday .......

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join