It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should someone reveal the answers around Dec 21st?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by timeisonwhoseside

I have seen indications that his is why the powers that be keep this information to themselves.. but it could just be a rationalization.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrryph

Exactly.. which is why I have to rewrite their books.. but there is a limit even to how much you can reword.. I believe it's either 10% or 200 words.. which ever is greater.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It going to be another normal day and if anything does happen on that day you still live on or start a new life if you die. Life is like circle. You live and die all the time.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It's isn't about making money.. it's about putting this information out in a form that is definitive and yet protect-able.. because if I don't someone else will.

It's called disinformation, and it is incredibly effective Especially when the people in power control all the media outlets.

Do you guys realize that I could post most the information on this site right now to prove this is real.. the only thing stopping me is copyright law..

Without that copyrighted information I cannot prove it.. do you see the importance of copyright now.. and why it is so difficult to navigate and how that could hinder me if I don't deal with it properly?
edit on 11-12-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

Copyright law? If the information is such a game changer, the last thing anyone is going to worry about is bringing a copyright lawsuit.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

I;m worried that if I don't put it out in an effective way someone else will.. and their version will be seen as the original.. not because of money but because if that happens then these people can add inaccuracies. This is what they have already done.. this is WHY this info is not known widely. It is lost is a nea of BS.. mixed with disinfo..

That is how disinfo works.. you mix truth with lies to take people off the real trail.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

What if the people who hold the copyrights are disinfo agents?

What do you think will happen then?

Look at message boards.. you can't even post more than a couple lines from an article without getting edited and warned.. that's controlling information through copyright.

edit on 11-12-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

uh huh...well just so you know.. there is this little thing called self published these days you can do online for free at amazon if that is the format you wish to go.. in which you will have a copyright... since you deem it necessary so either publish or not.. you got what 2 weeks... either S or get off the pot.. thats what my grammy always said.

www.amazon.com...

edit.. oh and since it's NOT about the money.. you can also make your book free.. ( or not but i'm not going to pay for information of what probably isn't going anything of substance much like this thread)
edit on 11-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
223 comments on a post about not posting anything. Is this a college paper theme post? See how much back and forth you can get about nothing? Or is this another "I'm a Alien ask me anything" type post. I have no idea. I won't read any more about it though. Good day.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Seeing as how both the Maya Calendar and the time between galactic alignments are 26,000 years long and also considering that the Maya Calendar ends on a solstice, it would be safe to assume that they are the same thing. However, the Maya were actually off by a few years:

Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis and shifts the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator (see diagram below).

The precise alignment of the solstice point (the precise center-point of the body of the sun as viewed from earth) with the Galactic equator was calculated to occur in 1998 (Jean Meeus, Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, 1997).

Thus, the Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016. This is "era-2012." alignment2012.com...

This is also mentioned on Wikipedia.

Jenkins claims he drew his conclusions about the location of the galactic equator from observations taken at above 11,000 feet (3,400 m), an altitude that gives a clearer image of the Milky Way than Maya had access to.[64] Furthermore, since the Sun is half a degree wide, its solstice position takes 36 years to precess its full width. Jenkins himself notes that even given his determined location for the line of the galactic equator, its most precise convergence with the center of the Sun already occurred in 1998, and so asserts that, rather than 2012, the galactic alignment instead focuses on a multi-year period centred on 1998.[81][82][83] en.wikipedia.org...

Thus, you have nothing to worry about.
edit on 12/11/2012 by Asheliate because: additional references

edit on 12/11/2012 by Asheliate because: specificty of additional reference

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join