Should someone reveal the answers around Dec 21st?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Some things Humans are not ready to know. Some things I know can be abused badly causing dire consequences for nature and civility. Some of the things I know are so simple that people would not believe them. After December 21st, all the greedy people, believers in capitalism, and power hungry people in society will still be here, I would not reveal what I know to someone who will capitalize on it.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I'd write a really cryptic top 10 song, and just let all of ATS in on it, so it didnt get out.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Seriously....I would need to know what the QUESTIONS were...and all of them...and all are different for different folks, nations, religions, age groups, non-believers etc.

All have different questions...therefore....different answers. So? Whats the questions?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
reply to post by xszawe

This kind of response shows the dilemma really.

This is why I suspect even if someone tried to get help revealing the info they couldn't... because people are so skeptical and paranoid.

Why would you even begin to assume that the vast majority on a CONSPIRACY related mass media forum would be anything BUT skeptical and paranoid?

If a person who thinks they have any answers wanted any credibility, they would have to resort to science and NOT religion; not soothsayeriship (yes its an AB1 made up word); not conjecture about the relevance of some agricultural calendar who's significance was simply one of repetitive cycle after it had runs it's course; and not one from a position that the Mayan culture itself never intended.

Every single year our Calendar runs from January 1st to December 31st. If you do NOT go out and buy a calendar for the next year or a company who once printed it goes out of business, do you sincerely believe that THAT portends something?

I thought the cream rose to the TOP....

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Submarines

You are missing the point though..

This is why I posed it as a hypothetical...

IF someone KNEW they had the answers to the riddles and they got them RIGHT NOW... wouldn't that freak you out because of the timing? Of all the times in history to get these answers why right now?.

Because now is the time of great revealing (Revelations).

It does not freak me out, God has revealed what will soon come to pass; as a member of God's church, I am simply waiting for God to reveal Himself through His word coming to fruition. All the possessers of this knowledge can do is answer the questions that come to them from mankind seeking answers after they are humbled by what is soon to occur.

Right now is not the time to reveal this knowledge because mankind has not been humbled in order to receive it. Once they are humbled, God will give them ears to hear the truth of all things.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
edit on 11-12-2012 by Aussie67 because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-12-2012 by Aussie67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
hmmm... save humanity or not save humanity???*tsk* i dont know....I mean these people on ATS are very rude now that i think of about it.
But sometimes I enjoy going out with people or visiting places but at the same time I remember the real world that is full of lies and bloodshed, which is caused by humans. Yeah.... would it be possible to get rid of most adults and just let the children survive with a New Beginning and raised with true dignity?? or does everyone have to go?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You're writing a book that potentially affects the outcome of the year 2012?

Today is December 11th, 2012, you know that don't you?

Damn, I thought I was the key master of procrastination. I guess I better go on ahead and cowgirl up those keys to ya, huh?

As far as those precious pearls of knowledge and understanding you're sittin' on trying to hatch, it doesn't really matter what you choose to do one way or the other.
If you're the one who's suppose to share it, you will.
If you're not, then you won't.
What's supposed to happen will happen, despite how desperately you may cling to fate and make your futile attempt to steer it.
edit on 11-12-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There's 11 days left. Too little, too late if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Answers? There are not really any answers. You should draw your own conclusions on what will happen, or just enjoy the time left if you are so worried about the end.

If you want a head start though, then start connecting the dots between deities and think of them as extraterrestrials who change identities, not gods. Use your intuition and trust those inspired by the muse, not those who read cue-cards. There is more truth in art than most history.

Death is not the end, so there is no reason to fear the inevitable anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Aussie67

And how can you get help when you can't reveal the information....?

Why do you think the information hasn't been revealed yet?

There are reasons... I am trying to figure them out.. the only way I see to do that is to ask the questions as I am now.

What is stopping you and others from understanding this or even accepting it is the skepticism we have all had put into us.. and that is the same skepticism that prevents this information from getting out.

Do you know what skepticism means?

Skepticism doesn't prevent information from coming out it actually helps, you know the stuff your asking for

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Submarines

You are missing the point though..

This is why I posed it as a hypothetical...

IF someone KNEW they had the answers to the riddles and they got them RIGHT NOW... wouldn't that freak you out because of the timing? Of all the times in history to get these answers why right now?.

What answers?

What riddles?

Please elaborate

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by xszawe

This kind of response shows the dilemma really.

This is why I suspect even if someone tried to get help revealing the info they couldn't... because people are so skeptical and paranoid.

When someone said a journey begins with the first step, they didn't mean dance around in a circle and go nowhere.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Aussie67

And how can you get help when you can't reveal the information....?

Why do you think the information hasn't been revealed yet?

There are reasons... I am trying to figure them out.. the only way I see to do that is to ask the questions as I am now.

What is stopping you and others from understanding this or even accepting it is the skepticism we have all had put into us.. and that is the same skepticism that prevents this information from getting out.

Those who will not understand, won't. They won't want to and will chose not.

The ones who want to will even if you don't present it in perfect...spoon feed it to us... ways. They will ponder it and decide if they want to or need to accept it.

BTW you do know many many people believe they have found answers and they were wrong.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I just meant it would suck to spend all this time writing a book to explain everything to people and then some consciousness spreads anyway.

I have spent many years studying this and am in the toilet financially because I devoted so much time to this. That isn't why I haven't made this info public though. I actually tried to give this info away... but no one understood it and finally someone famous I revealed this to urged me to write a book.

That is another reason why I had not been in a rush to reveal this.. this person acted as if I should wait but they could not say why exactly. They are in the know to a certain extent.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Want to know something really weird? When I made this account recently I switched onto a channel that was playing Ghostbusters just moments later... and it was on the scene where this character was revealed..

What if I am the Keymaster and there are no Ghostbusters to save us...

This is serious by the way..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

How do you come about your information?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

What if we all are the key makers?

Cutting the master "key" collectively with our thoughts and actions.

I could also be your arch nemesis.. only seeking to thwart your "mission".

edit on 11-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

Someone I know experienced something that made me look deeper into most things.. deeper even than other conspiracy theorists.

When you KNOW something is real is causes you to take things more seriously than others. It causes you to not give up when others would give up.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I just meant it would suck to spend all this time writing a book to explain everything to people and then some consciousness spreads anyway.

Why would that "suck"?

Also you better hurry to get the book written and published before the 21st.

I say make a thread for now, I would be interested to read what you have to share.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join