It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should someone reveal the answers around Dec 21st?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Well, in the 90s and early 00s I'd write a series of best selling books publicising the new idea that something would happen to affect all of humanity in 2012, revealing what I suspected, and then as the time drew nearer, go quiet so that no-one remembered I was the one behind it all.

Assuming my name was Maurice Cotterell .......

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well you are obviously seeking something.

At worst whatever you believe you know is just your opinion. I have no idea why someone would be afraid to express an opinion on an anonymous forum.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If you don't want to say anything then why even bring it up at all? You've had dozens of people giving you valid reasons why it might be important to share, but you still want to be all secretive. It seems if you had no intention of being open anyway, you could have had this little moral dilemma perfectly well all on your own. It certainly would be less rude that way.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
How about we all stop helping this guy write his book?

He's phishing for ideas, content and attention.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
KeyMaster

If you truly have knowledge, then the right thing to do is share it. Knowledge is power and the more powerful we all become the better the world will be. You have an opportunity to make a difference and to help us all understand something that we are currently not aware of. You have the opportunity to make us strong so that we can help you spread your knowledge.

We all want to live a life of worth. Let us help you spread your message and make it something of worth. Let's all get together as one and change the world...or stay hidden behind your keyboard and ensure that you are no use to anyone.

The choice is yours.

Rev

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
After reading more of your comments it looks like you have already convinced yourself people are not worthy of your answers. They are either too stupid, not conscience enough or not trustworthy.

And 'you should write a book' or 'you should write that down' is very much a standard response from "famous" people when you are pitching them your ideas. It is a great way for them to be ambivalent and not come off as sounding like a jerk.

I've just had a thought. Your big mystery answers are so complex you think people wouldn't get it. Yet you had enough alone time with a famous person to explain it to them?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

If you have the answers and can't post them openly then send me a private message and if I agree with your information and it can be confirmed beyond a doubt for myself I will get it out to the public for you.... deal??

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Well you are obviously seeking something.

At worst whatever you believe you know is just your opinion. I have no idea why someone would be afraid to express an opinion on an anonymous forum.

People do it all the time, the op will not agree with me but I call it attention seeking. He/she uses hypothetical questions whilst hinting that they know something important, the op is dangling a carrot in front of us. I am not saying the op is trying to be manipulative though, probably just over exaggerating something they believe will happen. The "famous" person was also a nice touch too.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It would all depend. Some secrets are secret for a reason and not everything that is lost is meant to be found. Sometimes they are lost for a reason. If you came about this knowledge as a personal revelation it almost wouldn't matter who you told because they didn't take the same path to find the answer as you did. And your revelation may not be the same as mine. Some truths are universal, some are individual and based in perspective after experience. Either way, you would never get the information out to everyone and even if you could less than half would believe you before it was too late. So it is a mixed bag.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
OK - so you seem to be saying that you have some kind of knowledge about 12/21/12 that could possibly help a great many people, but it's complicated and additionally you don't like the idea of being mocked by people who are skeptical. People you likely will never meet anyway. There are really only 2 bluntly clear options if you are being honest.

1) Either save people by revealing what you know, even at the risk being mocked
or
2) Say nothing and be a coward. Everyone dies. The end.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hmm i wish you good luck in your struggle.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Mrreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So........

1. The PTB know about this "knowledge"
2. It is "scientific" in nature.
3. It pertains to "how we got here"
4. It is complex and a game-changer.
5. The release of this "knowledge" may trigger 21/12/12!
6. You know this "knowledge" but fear others may not believe that it is the real deal.

You releasing this "knowledge" on ATS 9 days out from the "big day" will have exactly zero influence on events you think will happen on this date.

There is nothing you could bring to the attention of the members of ATS that has not already been covered previously on this website.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Of course... there's always the danger that the "truth" you believe you hold, once revealed might not be as ground shaking as you think it is. Best to keep it to yourself so you can hold on to the feeling/illusion that you know something of importance that others don't.

Yep... I just went there.

Forgetting about this thread in 3...2....1....

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by badpuppeh
It would all depend. Some secrets are secret for a reason and not everything that is lost is meant to be found. Sometimes they are lost for a reason. If you came about this knowledge as a personal revelation it almost wouldn't matter who you told because they didn't take the same path to find the answer as you did. And your revelation may not be the same as mine. Some truths are universal, some are individual and based in perspective after experience. Either way, you would never get the information out to everyone and even if you could less than half would believe you before it was too late. So it is a mixed bag.

Bad Puppy is right!
I have held a you-know-what all my life. It was a Universal, rather than a personal you-know-what. While it IS scientifically provable ... it would still turn the world upside down if demonstated, and not in a GOOD way. As Bad Puppy said, some things are meant to go to the grave with us.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

you want an answer, spin your head to the left,. if you guys know what that means

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
OK - so you seem to be saying that you have some kind of knowledge about 12/21/12 that could possibly help a great many people, but it's complicated and additionally you don't like the idea of being mocked by people who are skeptical. People you likely will never meet anyway. There are really only 2 bluntly clear options if you are being honest.

1) Either save people by revealing what you know, even at the risk being mocked
or
2) Say nothing and be a coward. Everyone dies. The end.

So right now he is both. as be is being mocked for not saying anything and being called a coward. So in reality his fear has already been realized so IF (big word, 2 letters) he had anything worthy to say, he can now say it with no fear of retribution since he has already faced his fear. Or he is an attention seeking person and we are all playing into his narcasism.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
how can someone reveal answers to which nowone knows for sure

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

That is really not my fear at all...

My fear is that I will try to reveal this info too soon and people won't get it then the powers that be WILL do something to prevent me from getting the info out properly.

That has always been my concern...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
Imagine that just recently you felt you discovered all the answers to the riddles we have been looking for... and you were debating with yourself when you should reveal this information... knowing that this Dec 21st date was supposed to be soo key to everything... would you reveal this info now OR not reveal it fearing that you yourself could be the cause of the Dec 21st event?

Also... IF you did have this information... how would you reveal it if you wanted to keep a low profile?

What if a low profile was necessary so as to protect ones sanity; someone asked first page on your thread, if you had the knoweledge what kind of a weight would that be to bear? I would imagine immense. What if the one holding itself together to actually pull off the separation of earth into two distinctly different dimensions did not quite know itself what IT is going to do/orchestrate on that date? The very first thing would be this. IT has to understand its destiny and and accept it; and in this world a very difficult proposition--as in having the ability, resourses and trusting that the magick that happens on that day is fully intended and pure without malice exactly-but executed with irony, and always a satirically brutal sense of humor.
edit on 11-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: It comes naturally for me

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I call bull ... If the info you have is of any concern to tptb you would
Have suicided already. Another B.S thread that gets way to much attention
Because everyone is curious because the date is so close ..

This should go into the hoax bin ... Waste of time and bandwidth

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join