It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should someone reveal the answers around Dec 21st?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
reply to post by delusion

Again.. why have I been given this incredible information right now of all times in history?

To share it. Let's have it, enough with this passive aggressive attention seeking nonsense.

You are jumping to conclusions though.. as I said.. revealing this information now could actually prevent it from getting out fully.

As it stands now I see no reason not to continue on with my original plans.. BUT I do feel conflicted at times. I am always looking for different alternatives. That's why I asked for different ideas.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Around a week ago you posted this "December 21st and the Schedules of the Elite?".
I believe if you knew anything at all it did'nt seem as much in going through the replys in your last post!
Here is one that shows you clearly have no idea what's up!
Originally posted by usernamehere
maybe they'll just clone themselves and you won't even know they have left.

This place makes me laugh sooooooooooo hard.

All truth goes through three phases...

1st it's ridiculed..

2nd it's violently opposed

3rd it's accepted as self evident

Remember.. it isn't necessarily some natural disaster... I have felt they were going to use this date for some planned event. Just like 9-11 right around the new millennium.
edit on 3-12-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

There is a chance you came across some pertinant info in the 8 days since then but that seems to be very unlikely! So why don't you either post what info you have or stop pulling peoples chains?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Threads like this make me so excited for all the fun I'm going to have on here on Dec 22nd.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

You are jumping to conclusions.. I didn't want to open the can of worms I did here. but sometimes I see things that make me worry that something big is coming. I just feel conflicted at times. I feel depressed because writing is so difficult for me and takes so long.

Writing something like this on your own is an incredible challenge..

The pressure is immense too...

Also, like Is aid.. my info pertains to the past and how we got to this point.. there are many different implications it raises about our future.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You are jumping to conclusions.. I didn't want to open the can of worms I did here. but sometimes I see things that make me worry that something big is coming. I just feel conflicted at times. I feel depressed because writing is so difficult for me and takes so long.

Also, like Is aid.. my info pertains to the past and how we got to this point.. there are many different implications it raises about our future.

You are a time wasting dickhead.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

You are a time wasting dickhead.

Try to imagine you were in my situation.. I could tell you all now and it would be great for you.. but it could jeopardize this info getting out to the world...

IF I don't get help this info might not EVER get out.. so if I need help and asking like this is the only way I can provided it am I still a d!ckhead?\

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yes

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Again.. why have I been given this incredible information right now of all times in history?

Because you happen to exist at this moment in history?
Anything you experience is going to be 'right now in history'.
You might think it's special, but it's just another moment.

Everyone who has ever lived has lived at the cutting edge of history.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hard to call. I am inclined to hear you out regardless of the wait Keymaster. I am new to posting here but have read pages and pages like this at ATS only to come to the end to find it locked.

How about you call Jesse Ventura to help you out?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

here is a reply to someone from you on december 4.

"I also believe that at this point they know there is nothing anyone can do.. even if we knew what they were doing now what would we do about it? Who would we tell? They run everything. This is why I think IF something is going to happen it will be very obvious. They won't try to hide it at all. " ~The key master.

Everyone thinks at one time or another that they know what will probably happen
but the truth is noone but the elitist and their cronies know what that is!
unless you are one of them which i doubt because there is no reason for one of them to be here on ATS!
It's ok to speculate but not right to try on convince the nieve that you are the so called keymaster that has
recieved some divine message!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Try to imagine you were in my situation.. I could tell you all now and it would be great for you.. but it could jeopardize this info getting out to the world...

But how? If you wrote it it would ALREADY by definition be out in the world.

And if it's a truth, it is already out in the world, either way.
edit on 11-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

To share it. Let's have it, enough with this passive aggressive attention seeking nonsense.

You are jumping to conclusions though.. as I said.. revealing this information now could actually prevent it from getting out fully.

As it stands now I see no reason not to continue on with my original plans.. BUT I do feel conflicted at times. I am always looking for different alternatives. That's why I asked for different ideas.

Well, if it's that wonderful and revelatory, make it your primary purpose in life to get it out there in the best possible way, that's my advice.

You see, I shared what I think it (2012 ages calendar phenomenon) is, on the last page, and it's magnificent, but I didn't even elicit a star for it, and this thread moved right along as if the information was never even presented.

That said, on the other hand, no one will pay it much if any attention (we're that clueless) and in the process you could experiment with various modes of "rolling it out", what I call frames, where meaning and context is everything.

I am always trying to utilize ATS in this manner, as a type of communication channel or pipeline straight into the noosphere with faith that the right "word" when it's sent WILL hit it's mark, regardless of whether anyone gives it a star not not. : )

Unless you're concerned about someone stealing your idea and in the process somehow contaminating your copyright protection in which case I would have to conclude that the motivation behind it is of a selfish nature and thus outside of what I would call congruent alignment with the spirit of all things novel, which always invite us into increasing degrees of understanding and comprehension, and the opportunity to co-create and play around with the tools we find and discover from our searches and our quests.

If it's not empowering, then I would suggest not sharing it at all, because there's enough paranoia to go around already. But if it's helpful then I would think that you're compelled to share whatever it is. At best you'll get a star or two in the process and maybe even change the world in whatever way however big or small, however fast or slowly.

Have faith and share it, to the very best of your ability here at ATS AND write a book on it, if it's worthwhile that is.

It's either a boon, or a bust, and if a boon it will find its way, because nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come.

And when you really hammer away at something and continually sow its seeds within the nooshere, the more likely that your book, when it's released will be well and eagerly recieved, because you've already generated a curious mind for the information at hand, which the more complex the better, because that's the kind of thing that takes a while to unravel fully, and then the book.

Sharing it here at ATS first would still leave a rather large audience, so it's not like you're going to lose an ever larger audience by sharing it. Withholding the information OTOH, could result in your book, when it finally comes out being nothing more than a flash in the pan in hindsight, and just another absurdity in a long line of absurd proposition in the annals of Dec 21st 2012 history.

And if it has a comedic nature, the revelation, then the time has come for the cosmic joke of the ages, and how dare you withhold it if that were the case, and imho, to even be valid it will have to be humorous, given the degree and sphere of human ignorance and stupidity by contrast.

Anything less is just a factoid, no matter how incredible.

Share it. It can't be THAT serious, and if it is, we would rather make up our own mind as to it's farthest reaching implications and significance.

edit on 11-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

I would say you only have one part answer to 7 billion parts. What a beautiful thing, we each carry a part.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

One of the things that is preventing me from getting this out is copyright issues..

So think about it.. if someone takes my information and copyrights it or presents that info in a way that seems superior and uses their marketing and power to overwhelm my message or uses disinfo to confuse the issue then I'm screwed...

This is why it is so important to present this info in the right way at the right time.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blades144

I have thought of contacting many people like this.. but from what I have seen they are all suspects of being involved or disinfo agents.

Thanks for the patience though.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I mean right now approaching Dec 21st date...

It wasn't right now years before or after the Dec 21st date.. the final pieces of the puzzle locked in place.. some of them are incredibly mind boggling.. yet I wonder why no one else saw them.. they were right in plain sight..

edit on 11-12-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

WHY?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

You are screwed out of what, exactly? Money? Fame? Attention? What?

You are a true moron.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Screwed out of getting the message out properly to everyone.

Have you ever heard the phrase "shooting the messenger"?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

One of the things that is preventing me from getting this out is copyright issues..

Then by my understanding, it can't be the "be all and end all" if that's the case, because I know a thing or two about novel ideas which come with faith and the recognition that no one but we ourselves are capable of really grasping and sharing that one fundamental idea as our unique piece of the puzzle and if you're that insecure that someone might steal it and pervert it, then you don't have enough faith in yourself and in your own ability to qualify as the only one who can properly share it.

But I do understand if there's a commercial interest involved because I'm sitting on an invention idea which is going to launch an internet empire by 2015 and i know it's going to just rock and make a big difference in the world (remember the man pouring out water from a jug, that will be me on the third world in the form of clean water).

The best way to "save the world"...hmmmm...

It's a great question to be asking especially these days, may it find it's mark in the cosmogenesis of the omegapoint of the noosphere as the essential idea whose time has arrived.

We need those ideas, we're dying for them to come along and revivify us, and then they do, from time to time. This is why I'm an optimist and believe that we live in a friendly universe.

As to YOUR idea. I have to say that you're refusal to share it diminishes its significance already, here at the end of time as we know it. ; )

edit on 11-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join