It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Life Dead son told me heaven is colourful and Hitler is there having counselling.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok, i've been meaning to post this for a while. After doing a search, it surprises me nobody has already posted it...

Today we bring you letters that Tony, who was 20 when he died, has written through her hand describing who God is, where heaven is and even its colour scheme. Sally, from Herne Bay, Kent, was devastated to think she would never speak to her beloved boy after his accident. But now she says the pair communicate through a phenomenon known as automatic writing — with Tony’s spirit gripping Sally’s hand. Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

Sally, 52, said: “I’m no psychic and at first I thought nothing like this could be possible. “But now I know the only explanation is that I am talking to my son.” As well as talking about everyday family matters, Tony has told his mum the secrets of heaven. Here we exclusively reveal extracts from his letters. Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

I realise it's a bit lame to copy and paste most of the main points but I also realise that people here like a fast rundown of what certain articles have to say. With this in mind, I will post more external quotes in light of what interested me about this article.

“God is the whole light, the full sense of love and good in us all. Whether we hang on tightly to all that or let it slip away is our own decision. “God is not a person. Feel good about yourself and you’re feeling God. To give love and to feel love, to love yourself, is to love God. “It isn’t looked on with the right attitude today. We can all get on with our everyday lives and include those feelings so naturally. That’s all it takes.” Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

TONY ON HEAVEN “Once you have arrived, you go to communities that are full of people you will have been connected and familiar with on Earth — family, friends and faces you know that have at some time crossed paths with your life. “It all helps in the settling in process, especially if you are young and your life is cut short or even if your passing is sudden but you weren’t ready to leave the life you loved. “Accepting the change can be almost instant or can take a while. After all, everyone is different. “There are no set borders for countries, no boundaries to towns or villages. It is all as one. “Who we are spiritually creates our boundaries here and our journey through life and beyond the physical. It is how the life we lead on Earth reflects the life we continue with here and learning to improve who we are. “Geographically speaking, Heaven surrounds and covers the entire Earth. “At ground level, more and more are missing out on the very important but simple message from Heaven, to love each other, genuinely love each other. “It is not a saying, it is a doing. It needs bringing back to the surface and to be shown.” June 16, 2012 Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

Etc, etc. I don't exactly believe this stuff but thought it was worth sharing on ATS. LINK TO THE WHOLE ARTICLE HERE

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sometimes we will do anything to hold onto the hope that our loved ones are communicating to us.

Perhaps it is a true thing, or perhaps not.

But I think, sadly, this woman is desperate to talk to her son again.

My heart goes out to her.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

I completely relate to your opinion, my own mother lost a son some years ago. She has spoken of contact with him. Very briefly but she swore by it.

ETA: Yes, I lost a brother but our age gap was huge and I always felt my mothers pain over mine. She was broken, it was awful.
edit on 10-12-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That page is so full of stupid videos and advertisements that it's running my CPU ragged. Can someone post a transcript or something?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here is an interesting documentary on the afterlife that includes scientific research and controlled experiments.

Basically it says that the afterlife is just another dimension where we get all the answers . One of the contacts from the other side says something along the lines "that our life as humans is just but an insignificant moment of our existence."

They cover bidirectional communication with beings on the other side, pictures,physical evidence, etc.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Hmmm...A person having a dialogue with her dead son, heaven is where you meet your family and friends again, Hitler lives there too, love, love, love. Sounds like the old religious/political conspiracy of indifference to the actual world in favour of the world of the imagination.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

the Sun Real Life Dead son told me heaven is colourful and Hitler is there having counselling Tony's letters to his grieving mother Sally Woodmansee 'sent from above' Sally Woodmansee Comfort ... Sally Woodmansee gets letters from her late son Tony Stewart Williams Exclusive By EMILY FAIRBAIRN Published: 10th November 2012 63 GRIEVING Sally Woodmansee has a hotline to heaven – through her son who died in a car crash two years ago. Today we bring you letters that Tony, who was 20 when he died, has written through her hand describing who God is, where heaven is and even its colour scheme. Sally, from Herne Bay, Kent, was devastated to think she would never speak to her beloved boy after his accident. But now she says the pair communicate through a phenomenon known as automatic writing — with Tony’s spirit gripping Sally’s hand. Sally, 52, said: “I’m no psychic and at first I thought nothing like this could be possible. “But now I know the only explanation is that I am talking to my son.” As well as talking about everyday family matters, Tony has told his mum the secrets of heaven. Here we exclusively reveal extracts from his letters. TONY ON GOD “God is the whole light, the full sense of love and good in us all. Whether we hang on tightly to all that or let it slip away is our own decision. “God is not a person. Feel good about yourself and you’re feeling God. To give love and to feel love, to love yourself, is to love God. “It isn’t looked on with the right attitude today. We can all get on with our everyday lives and include those feelings so naturally. That’s all it takes.” October 20, 2012 TONY ON HEAVEN “Once you have arrived, you go to communities that are full of people you will have been connected and familiar with on Earth — family, friends and faces you know that have at some time crossed paths with your life. “It all helps in the settling in process, especially if you are young and your life is cut short or even if your passing is sudden but you weren’t ready to leave the life you loved. “Accepting the change can be almost instant or can take a while. After all, everyone is different. “There are no set borders for countries, no boundaries to towns or villages. It is all as one. “Who we are spiritually creates our boundaries here and our journey through life and beyond the physical. It is how the life we lead on Earth reflects the life we continue with here and learning to improve who we are. “Geographically speaking, Heaven surrounds and covers the entire Earth. “At ground level, more and more are missing out on the very important but simple message from Heaven, to love each other, genuinely love each other. “It is not a saying, it is a doing. It needs bringing back to the surface and to be shown.” June 16, 2012 TONY ON LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR “Positivity and hope create strength. People are getting weak by their own doing. It really is time for change. Tony Woodmansee Tragic ... Tony Woodmansee “It is this simple: Lose the hate and find the love. Feelings don’t disappear as if by magic — if there were issues and troubles with anyone before, they mellow and become far less important. “We must realise that a lot of troubles and worries aren’t half as serious or necessary as we make them out to be. It is magnified by negativity. “It becomes far easier to resolve differences once you are here. “There aren’t added pressures here, so we can see everything more clearly. “We encourage everyone to forgive and accept that we are not perfect in our own lives. So it is good to accept an apology when it is genuinely meant. “It is easy to see a situation for what it really is and to understand more about why we behave the way we do sometimes. "It is where freedom of choice and useful guidance come in to play.” June 16 and 23, 2012 TONY ON INJURIES “When we pass there aren’t any physical effects, no matter how bad it was. The only thing that comes here is your spirit. It takes most people very little time to settle. “When someone has had a long-term illness they can either fight for their life until they pass, usually because they can’t bear the thought of leaving everyone they love, or they can be ready and relieved to leave all their pain and suffering behind.” September 6, 2011 TONY ON JOBS IN HEAVEN “There is room for any useful profession. There is room to continue with it, learn from it, teach it. Share knowledge or help others in need of your guidance. Payment comes as job satisfaction. It is the only wage packet here. “It is full of the feelgood factor. So it is a job well done. It can all help on the next life path.” June 16, 2012 Sally Woodmansee Pen pal ... Tony 'communicates' with his mum through automatic writing Stewart Williams TONY ON THE FUTURE “It is time for our strengths to join for the same cause. “We need to reduce the doom and gloom people hang on to. We can change the way of their thinking, or at least help. It will help them to help themselves. “The world is in need of purity, honesty and great change for the good before all is lost. “We are all capable of change within ourselves. We are all given the choice of right or wrong, good or bad. We all make mistakes. We need to recognise and rectify them as best we can. So we learn not to make the same mistakes.” October 23, 2012 TONY ON CHRISTMAS “Christmas is not like it is on Earth, where people buy presents they can’t afford then stress about the debt they are in for months after. “We celebrate in a much more traditional and meaningful way. We all get together and spend time with family and friends. “And yes, we have presents. It will always be something meaningful and useful. Sounds boring but it is not. Everything is heartfelt. Sound like heaven? It is.” December 11, 2011 TONY ON HEAVEN’S COLOUR SCHEME “Heaven is full of bright, vivid and very intense colours. They aren’t colours that are easy to miss and aren’t seen daily on Earth. They are unmistakable. “The nearest anyone will see to these colours in their natural form is somewhere tropical and in the deep sea.” December 19, 2011 TONY ON CHILDREN WHO DIE “Children are looked after in a family environment. “It will be the mother’s mum, if she is here, who will take over the care, unless she’s got enough already going on — then it goes to the next closest female. “There’s no animosity over who looks after the kids.” September 4, 2011 TONY ON ABORTION “Abortion is a hard word. But then so is termination. “More and more it is taken very lightly as a way of changing a situation, with little thought about the consequences. “With abortion rates so high, the consequence is a high volume of babies arriving here and others taking on responsibility for them — though it is done with more love than anyone can imagine. “Children should be born out of love, not sex.” September 4, 2011 Hitler, Myra Hindley and Saddam Hussein Evil ... Tony says Hitler, Myra Hindley and Saddam Hussein are reminded of their acts in heaven Press Portrait Service/Getty/Gamma TONY ON EVIL PEOPLE “This may come as a big surprise to some but no matter who they are, good or really bad, all come here. We all enter Earth in the same way. We all physically leave one day. “The spiritual life afterwards reflects who you were and how you lived your life. People who give love on Earth easily live a rewarding life here. But people like Adolf Hitler, Myra Hindley and Saddam Hussein are shown what they did as reminders, because if you are seriously bad your passing can wipe the enormity of the destruction from your memory. “Money, power and possessions are irrelevant when you pass. But they are more often the path to bad or even evil life choices. “Mental health issues that anyone has on Earth don’t follow you here. “The worse people were there, the more spiritual guidance they need here. “There is still more good in the world than bad. Sadly, the baddies grab the world’s attention and the headlines. Good will always be stronger than bad. When people start to remember that and believe it, harmony can be restored to somewhere people will be glad to be. The bad stuff has helped lose sight of that. “Though it has been man-made, everyone needs to help to undo the damage.” June 11, 2012 Talking To Tony by Sally Woodmansee and Laurie Stone is available as an eBook to download from Amazon for the Kindle, at £5.14. For more details, visit talkingtotony.com. Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i think this is the only counseling hitler is getting.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Hmmm...A person having a dialogue with her dead son, heaven is where you meet your family and friends again, Hitler lives there too, love, love, love. Sounds like the old religious/political conspiracy of indifference to the actual world in favour of the world of the imagination.

No one really knows, do they? Take it with a grain of salt and read it at night to keep you warm.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That page is so full of stupid videos and advertisements that it's running my CPU ragged. Can someone post a transcript or something?

Full transcript above. Sorry for lack of spaces etc, I refuse to root through something that you can disect yourself.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Last name Woodmansee??

WOULD MAN SEE??

I wonder if this is why god picked this kid?? Hiding in plain sight??

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I suggest you research into what the sun newspaper is before you believe anything it prints, and create threads on.

Not trying to be offensive, genuine advice.

Edit: Here is the tragic story of the young boys death 2 years ago...

Tony dies following four-car collision

Of course the sun article ends:

June 11, 2012 Talking To Tony by Sally Woodmansee and Laurie Stone is available as an eBook to download from Amazon for the Kindle, at £5.14

Cashing in her sons death.....rather harsh, but typical that it is in the sun.

Sorry to sound so cold blooded.
edit on 10/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
sounds exactly like the plot to the move "What Dreams May Come"...right down to the "automatic writing"...

if you haven't seen the movie watch it then re-read this article.

Unfortunately I think this poor woman is really desperate to have contact with her son and "this" is how she is coping with the loss. I can only imagine what losing a child would make you think/do...the pain must be so great you would so anything to relieve it, even if it was simply imagination.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

It is a real last name. Look at Junk Raiders on Discovery Chanel in Canada.

Other than that... Hitler can kill 6 million jews and get into heaven.... guess it ain't so bad for me to take the lords name in vain when I stub my toe.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Her 'automatic writing' is telling her exactly what she wants to hear.
I'm not buying any of it as authentic.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I'm an Englishman and I know damn well what 'The Sun' prints. I've seen a million posts from sources that are far less reliable than The Sun in my time on ATS.

I remember when Skodas were demonized by The Sun because they were Eastern Bloc cars. I remember when the commies were the 'enemy'. I remember when 'The News Of The World' was shut down because of phone tapping...(obviously that was a recent one)

You think I am stupid? I posted this because this is ATS, the home of alternative news and ignorance denial. I didn't post this because I believe it, I posted it because it's an interesting story.

Remember, just because I post a story, it doesn't mean I believe it. I'm sure I said that in the OP.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I don't know what you do or do not know, hence why I said I wasn't trying to be offensive.

Did I know you were an Englishman?

Did I know you knew what the sun newspaper was?

No, so apologies if I have hurt your feelings, but I was just trying to be helpful.

EDIT: I remember in the 80's as a kid colouring jumpers onto page 3 models in the Sun, used to drive my dad nuts

edit on 10/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by trysts

No one really knows, do they? Take it with a grain of salt and read it at night to keep you warm.

The Sun is obviously exploiting this person's claims, so I can't appreciate that. The claims will probably reinforce views of the desperately superstitious, so that doesn't make me feel better. Nope, there's nothing I like about this article, afterinfinty.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I do not believe that MAN's concepts of what is good or evil will also be true in the afterlife/other plane or however you want to call it.

if anything, from many pretty credible accounts of NDEs and spiritual experiences etc..there is actually evidence that such concepts won't exist anymore.

What is "good" and what is "bad" are HUMAN concepts which more often than not vary according how someone sees them or interprets them....what is good or bad is not a "universal law" which will exist BEYOND our physical existence, IMO.

The idea that "Hitler is getting counseling in heaven" is just silly.

Big idiocy of mainstream religion: To be so closed minded to apply all human morale and ideas ALSO to the "afterlife". If you are "bad" in real life, you will be punished in the afterlife etc..

I am afraid that the reality (if we assume that there is another plane) will be MUCH, MUCH different and what we do on Earth will not have much relevancy on the background of a the "larger truth" - EXCEPT as a learning process, a lesson of some kind.. But i do not think and believe that people are getting judged - evidence speaks strongly against this.
edit on 10-12-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Although the comments Tony in Heaven makes are very heart-warming and nice to digest, this gave his credibility a little hiccup when I got to this part....

June 11, 2012 Talking To Tony by Sally Woodmansee and Laurie Stone is available as an eBook to download from Amazon for the Kindle, at £5.14. For more details, visit talkingtotony.com. Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

I sincerely would like to believe his comments that are streaming through to his mam are legit, but I can't help but feel these comments are more of a reflection of HER aspirations towards the afterlife, and in turn may be making a couple of pence or two off the back of her deceased son.....sounds bad ehh, so I hope I am wrong!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join