It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Life Dead son told me heaven is colourful and Hitler is there having counselling.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Basically what she says IS TRUE.. That is not heaven though, ie Home, or the real universe that codes this one. I can't describe the astrals in relation to earth plane, except that I believe they are the real layers of frequency until you are back home, and that earth is a kind of artificial simulated reality computer coded testing ground, and there are many many planets like earth, and some much nicer eutopias in much better systems.

I would call that plane/world, and I see it as more a plane of existence than just one planet. Its interconnected with everywhere else so you are completely connected and not shut off or isolated from anyone or everyone, and plugged in so to speak. God is the Spirit of Love and Peace, the interconnection between all Souls and Light, the construct of Light Energy itself which is Love and Creativity and Intelligence and only Positive. I do believe that God is a personage, in a sense but not as we know it. Something else, but still communicates with identity nonetheless.

That world is the one of healing and make up, where you can retrain, deprogram, correct yourself and gain understandings to reach the next levels.

But there are levels after that, and this is something from my own soul and what I've been shown over and over.

The part about Hitler is basically as I would understand and support, the healing and counseling all souls require. There is No Time, so perhaps this re-union has occurred already, however there is consequence to harm, and some are whisked off to lower levels by their magnetism and charge of soul, negative, and guilt, temporal. At least that is shared and even in NDE's. But, I don't believe any loving heart wishes any soul to give up on themselves like that and that Teams of great councillors surround and work with all souls, and have been shown that as well.

And no, that video in little Nicky I believe, is evil. Don't ever wish harm on anyone. Grow to the point of being the big sibling, the teenager babysitting the little toddler that ran around with scissors a threat to themselves and others, but would not wish them harmed, but helped.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I did not make that up. The woman died several years ago in her late 80's. She was a very devout Catholic and quite poor and simple.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I PM'd you. I didn't think you made it up. It was more a rhetorical statement of shock.

I would really like it if you posted what I asked you in that PM, here.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Back in the year 1970 I myself spent a few minutes on the "other side", after my heart stopped when I was on the operating table. Although my stay was so short and I was told it wasn't my time, one of the things I did learn was that the level I was presently on was for spiritual healing and education.
I have read most of the posts here, and can see it is pointless to continue any further discussion on this thread. I don't know if it's because most are afraid of their own "death" and as a result try to hide behind a warped sense of humour. There are however other websites whose members are open to sensible discussion on topics such as this one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join