It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Potleoz

What book do you get these mason facts from and please list examples on how you know for a 100% jews run the freemason's? I think maybe someone should put down the protocols of the elders of zion and snap back into reality, and stop thinking the boogeyman (jews) are hiding under your bed. So please post some proof and I really hope you don't use evangelical christian hate websites.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

In another thread I quoted out of J S Wards's fellow craft handbook. Found it on google haha along with a lot of other books. That book has a lot in it like 1) they believe in a race descended from serpents 2) unlike Christianity or other religions, they believe Judaism to be true and sacred 3) they vehemently hate Christianity and Christ 4) they hate kings 5) they practice KABBALISM daily 6) only JEWS can reach the highest kabbalistic teachings because they have a "second soul" which has been described as more different than the gentile soul than the difference between Gentiles and beasts (cough Tay-Sachs, Epstein Barr, what a joke lol)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Potleoz

In another thread I quoted out of J S Wards's fellow craft handbook. Found it on google haha along with a lot of other books. That book has a lot in it like 1) they believe in a race descended from serpents 2) unlike Christianity or other religions, they believe Judaism to be true and sacred 3) they vehemently hate Christianity and Christ 4) they hate kings 5) they practice KABBALISM daily 6) only JEWS can reach the highest kabbalistic teachings because they have a "second soul" which has been described as more different than the gentile soul than the difference between Gentiles and beasts (cough Tay-Sachs, Epstein Barr, what a joke lol)

How can they hate christianity when most freemason's are in fact christian? Why would freemasons who come from all different beliefs be fine with most of the things you're saying? Don't you think most masons would be mad if they joined and had judaism shoved down their throats. Out of all the rumors and lies about freemasons i've never heard they practice kabbalism, judaism and believe in a race descended from serpents. Have you ever talked to any freemasons who say these things? Can you please explain to me how those diseases tie in with freemasons? All i'm going to say is getting information from google isn't always the best place, there is a lot of misinformation and charlatans on the internet. Maybe you should go to your local lodge or ask freemasons on ats to see if they can answer your questions. By any chance are you a christian?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

He/she couldn't be a Christian , to much hate in his/her heart for an entire people (those of the Jewish faith) . Wait , on second thought , that is pretty much standard for SOME "Christians" on here and in the world . Hate others , death threats , passing judgment on others , bearing false witness , lying , all pretty much standard tactics .
edit on 10-3-2013 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The book that you are citing states none of the things that you claim that it does! Not one!

The Fellow Craft's Handbook - J S M Ward

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by whenandwhere

He/she couldn't be a Christian , to much hate in his/her heart for an entire people (those of the Jewish faith) . Wait , on second thought , that is pretty much standard for SOME "Christians" on here and in the world . Hate others , death threats , passing judgment on others , bearing false witness , lying , all pretty much standard tactics .
edit on 10-3-2013 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

Haha I have to agree, I've never seen such a hypocritical group on ats in my life. Before this website I was thinking about becoming more involved in church but that's changed since coming here and seeing that most christians haven't changed. I'm still waiting for Potleoz to show me proof like this mason said this or this mason ritual means this. It seems like a lot of people don't have solid proof and love to say well you aren't high enough to know the truth or misquote Pike and JFK.
edit on 10-3-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

The book that you are citing states none of the things that you claim that it does! Not one!

The Fellow Craft's Handbook - J S M Ward

Fancy that! An anti-Mason lying about something. Never had that happen before. [/sarcasm]

Unfortunately, that's an all-too-common occurrence. Sad that those professing to be spreading truth are actually pedaling lies

Fitz

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Haha I have to agree, I've never seen such a hypocritical group on ats in my life. Before this website I was thinking about becoming more involved in church but that's changed since coming here and seeing that most christians haven't changed.

To be fair, I wouldn't tar an entire religious institution based on the actions of one or a handful of individuals. They're far from emblematic of anything save their own twisted viewpoints

Fitz

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Haha I have to agree, I've never seen such a hypocritical group on ats in my life. Before this website I was thinking about becoming more involved in church but that's changed since coming here and seeing that most christians haven't changed.

To be fair, I wouldn't tar an entire religious institution based on the actions of one or a handful of individuals. They're far from emblematic of anything save their own twisted viewpoints

Fitz

I apologize, you're right my comment wasn't fair and close minded, before my comment I was reading about Ted pike, Rev. William Collier, and some threads by ats christians, so I was a little angry and disgusted. I will say that just like every religion there are plenty of bad followers but they are outnumbered by good decent people. Do you ever get upset with some of the lies about freemasons on ats and having to answer the same questions over and over and still some people won't believe you? I really don't know how you and other masons handle it without getting angry and freaking out.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Do you ever get upset with some of the lies about freemasons on ats and having to answer the same questions over and over and still some people won't believe you? I really don't know how you and other masons handle it without getting angry and freaking out.

I have in the past but have come to realise that the lies speak more about the liar than the lies they spout. The same old stories will be spouted anew by those for whom they are fresh meat, that answer a desire to hate something they know nothing about. These sort of people will always exist.

In another time, they cheered those who burned Jews, burned gypsies and killed wantonly. In this time, these brave individuals valiantly post anonymous lies on Internet web sites. Personally, I handle it by recognising them for the pitiful souls they are who prefer the darkness of ignorant hate. To freak out is to descend to their level

HTH
Fitz

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If the mason is acknowledging the entity as a demon how is it not a demon but rather a god? I smell a contradiction.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by irishpackerfan68

No, I think its just time for a shower.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Please don't, as it is nothing but a front for powerful Jews. They will entice you with tales of "libertas, equitas" and brotherhood but these are bold faced lies. The true secrets of the ages have been destroyed or lost and all that remains are the hoaxes of the Usurers.

What? Eh? Pardon me? Can you explain any of that.... fascinating (I'm being polite) statement?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by irishpackerfan68

Isn't one faith's God another's Devil or demon? Well, at least to the intolerant.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The Typical Demon Mentioned In Freemasonic Conspiracies (I Think) Is Jahbulon...

Jah Is pronounced "You"
Bal Is Pronounced "Bow"
On Is Pronounced "In"

You Bow In... Is The Entity And "Homage" Is The Key.
Homage Leads To Fealty And Fealty Leads To Knighthood.
Homage Is Always Based And Presented With Bowing In.

Thus... I Conclude The System Of Feudalism Is Still Being Practiced Til This Very Day.

The Kneeling Is Essential Because Traditional Religion (In Particular Christianity Bible) Suggests The Wounded Heel Which Man Suffers After Trampling The Serpent/Devil... It Hurt Too Much To Remain Standing.

Thus The Mystery Concludes The Systematic "You Bow In" To Be Real.

Am I Right!????!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I know that the top Masons are not ill informed enough to call Satan Lucifer. That much is certain. That takes away most of your credibility here.

I'm pretty sure in the KJV of the Bible you see Satan and Lucifer referred to the same entity on the book of Job

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join