It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our skies an illusion , Is it possible ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havox
reply to post by 1PLA1

And did they talk about aliens flying around in the sky and landing on the moon..?

Yes they talked about gods (aliens) flying in the sky. Not sure if any of them mentioned the moon. But I did read something mentioned about the moon in another thread. The subject of that thread was ancient texts from India.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Yeah as I said in a previous post, I do remember hearing about artwork showing UFO's from ancient times, my link on the first page show's some of the examples.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogmire

He is still right though...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

That is by far the theory i find to be the most interesting. It's seams plausible but so does god in the bible right? I will say this but don't comprehend it literally because I do believe their is a god. But how do we know that a god did exist yes the bible was pasold on story's and eventually written down but yet all these years nothing not even one significant sign but millions believe correct. Now aliens , Greys , anything , extra dimensional beings have had videos storys of UFOs space ship sightings crazy things being reported daily but yet 10-15% only believe that they are out there... It just doesn't make sense in my mind sorry if I'm rambling but its just been in my head. If everyone just sat down and questioned spme things,instead of using their iPhone or Bluetooth much can be thought about

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Maybe we are all information / programs in a super advanced computer and we cant even tell , Maybe that's what other dimensions are ? Lets say the spirit world were people astral travel is the data transfer part of the computer and it leads to other programs when you astral travel and so fourth * Outside of or program like Wreck It Ralph i know dumb analogy but still *

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1

What about long ago, when there was no way even the government could have that technology, don't you think there would be some written records from someone about what they saw..?

There are written records of what the ancients saw. Descriptions are in the Bible, in East Indian literature, Sumarian texts and probably many more. Not to mention folklore from around the world.

Yeah -- but the sky maps made by ancient astronomers are the same as ours, and their astronomy texts describe the same sky that we see. Other than those stories you mentioned (which could be their attempts at trying to make sense of unknown natural phenomena), the vast majority of ancient astronomer descriptions of the seem to match what we see today.

Also, sky descriptions and maps made by astronomers just 100 or 200 years ago match our skies today. Those astronomers don't seem to have seen things flying around their skies.

Galileo, for example, was a well-known observer of the sky and kept many records of what he saw 400 years ago. His sky maps and texts don't describe things flying around.

edit on 12/8/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Interesting topic! Just last night I watched a semi- documentary Titled "what the bleep do we know" in which it states that Beliefs about who one is and what is real are a direct cause of oneself and of one's own realities. Basically we see what we see and know what we know because we were taught or conditioned to.
So in answer to your question yes I believe that it is very possible that what we see is an illusion. The government has already acknowledged that they have invisible cloaking ability so who knows how long they have been using it before they decided to afford the general public of said knowledge. I have often believed that there is more to see and that i'm not fully grasping the world around me in it's entirety. I can only imagine the possibilities and wonderous things that could be.

Here is a link to the movie it is on Netflix right now.

en.wikipedia.org...!%3F

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The illusion is created by a very small group of men who own all the "advanced" satellites that give us our impressions of what's up there. Every telescope available to 99% of astronomers still shows a pin prick of light just like the eyes do unaided, just brighter of course. So, understanding that this very small group is occultic should tell all of us that the illusion they've created is for their purpose, not ours. I truly wouldn't be surprised if we actually lived in a giant planetarium type space globe. I, along with 98+% of the population of this planet, could never prove otherwise. And that is a danger because a concerted effort by a very few high placed people could easily create whatever illusion that they like and the vast population would never know differently.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
The illusion is created by a very small group of men who own all the "advanced" satellites that give us our impressions of what's up there. Every telescope available to 99% of astronomers still shows a pin prick of light just like the eyes do unaided, just brighter of course. So, understanding that this very small group is occultic should tell all of us that the illusion they've created is for their purpose, not ours. I truly wouldn't be surprised if we actually lived in a giant planetarium type space globe. I, along with 98+% of the population of this planet, could never prove otherwise. And that is a danger because a concerted effort by a very few high placed people could easily create whatever illusion that they like and the vast population would never know differently.

So why were the sky maps of the ancient Chinese, the ancient Arabs, and not-so-ancient astronomers such as Galileo pretty much the same as our maps of the sky? Not to mention astronomers from -- say -- just a short 100 years ago who mapped the sky.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I think they accidentally blowed up the real sky and had to make a fake one so's no one would no.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzo

You're taking two different approaches for two different ideas and trying to merge them together into one fantasy without any foundation for intelligence.

*Sky illusion

*Government conspiracy

There is no conspiracy except to keep your mind in the Clouds of Delusion.
edit on 8-12-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What you say you saw, you saw, and it was real—unless your audience disagrees, in which case either you’re lying or it was an illusion, even if you are otherwise considered a reliable witness. If that doesn't work, everything's an illusion and you are imagining reading this post.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
reply to post by HattoriHanzo

It is possible, but probable?

think about this, a civilisation more advanced than us decided to create a digitally reconstructed universe from their understandings and the laws that govern it, all on a "computer". This super computer has enough computing power to run as many as 10 billion of these "universes" simultaneously. They did this too see just how life can create itself and what other answers they have yet not achieved. Now in this lifelike digital universe, eventually life will appear, and eventually they will evolve to ask the exact same questions their "creators" have asked......So they run a simulation, not knowing they are also in a simulation.... All up until someone trips over the power cord. Also time could be perceived on another level so a million of the simulations "years" could be a matter of minutes to the creator.
edit on 8-12-2012 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

That is an incredible explanation......and seems to fit with a holographic universe theory perfectly. And even an explanation for "God's" time being different than ours, as stated in the bible. Maybe God was just the first programmer, that can be tracked back to in your theory......I am thinking of natives encountering modern man and modern man presenting his cell phone, lighter, etc., as evidence of God.....think I saw something like that trick in a movie somewhere, sometime......
edit on 9-12-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I don't even think that it's possible. Considering all the people that have gone to space and a little common thing like flying. They all have seen it the same way. It would be one heckuva video projection if you ask me. Nope, it's just our space up there.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by 1PLA1

What about long ago, when there was no way even the government could have that technology, don't you think there would be some written records from someone about what they saw..?

There are written records of what the ancients saw. Descriptions are in the Bible, in East Indian literature, Sumarian texts and probably many more. Not to mention folklore from around the world.

Yeah -- but the sky maps made by ancient astronomers are the same as ours, and their astronomy texts describe the same sky that we see. Other than those stories you mentioned (which could be their attempts at trying to make sense of unknown natural phenomena), the vast majority of ancient astronomer descriptions of the seem to match what we see today.

Also, sky descriptions and maps made by astronomers just 100 or 200 years ago match our skies today. Those astronomers don't seem to have seen things flying around their skies.

Galileo, for example, was a well-known observer of the sky and kept many records of what he saw 400 years ago. His sky maps and texts don't describe things flying around.

edit on 12/8/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

Have you seen the paintings some artists made in the middle ages? There are several that depict what can be construed as UFOs, actual flying saucers.
I don't think a lot of the astronomers of that time period spoke of strange things in the sky for fear of the Catholic Church. Just my opinion on that.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Have you seen the paintings some artists made in the middle ages? There are several that depict what can be construed as UFOs, actual flying saucers.
I don't think a lot of the astronomers of that time period spoke of strange things in the sky for fear of the Catholic Church. Just my opinion on that.

Yes you're right on , Any one who spoke about " WitchCraft " Such as ( Flying orbs , Hybrids with powers * Jesus * , Witch doctors or other beings from other plants ) And so on would be shunned and kicked out of society so im pretty sure we were visited in those days and people couldn't speak of the truth .

Just like in today's Society you get called crazy believing in things that can be more real then the false god's and things people believe in these days and youll pretty much have no friends if you spoke about your abdication or experience .

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
you dont see alien sightings beacuse aliens live a among us, I have mexican friends who talk about life int the mountains of mexico, They once told me that they always see these flying objects fly into the tops of the mountains, And in a day or two they see a man or somethimes men in nice suits, white good looking men, come walking into the villages from the mountains. from there they go to the big cities. maybe we have been slowly infiltrated, taken over by a higher power. I believe in god almighty, but i don t belive god will come back sitting on a cloud, he is a higher being from another place a creator, angels It has to be a alien civilization that came to create us, and gave us good laws that we cannot keep. humans keep ant farms god has human farms. the controllers of the world in my opinon just might be higher beings already here, and like in all things the one keeps the good and gets rid of the bad in their creation, why to improve the race. hence the laws of religion handed to moses for us, oh there is a god a very very intelligent god here for those who obey and follow his laws, the angels/aliens as you call them police us help us , untill the day.........................

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join