It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Thank you Amanda .

Trying to give new senses to life it can be very hard sometimes.

Your words give a sense to life.

Your are beautiful too, because in the beginning beauty came from the mind and from the heart.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
The all seeing eye can see beauty all around.
The mind which cannot see the vision, produces words which are beautiful if they are seen as flowers blooming.

The mind speaks words and the words are known. Something is hearing the words, something is seeing what is appearing presently but is overlooked because it cannot be seen - it cannot be seen because it is what is seeing.
The mind cannot see, the mind is scenery.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by piequal3because14

At the moment of my dream people were lost in the drunnkeness of the times snd they still are therefore they have exiled the shepherd in the place of the lost souls,not by his will but by their will, therefore what's to come it's by their will.

People are lost in time. They are lost in thought, deluded by the speaking mind - they do not realize that the speaking mind is lying. They worship the speaking mind (the forked tongued serpent).
The speaking mind has taken the soul and broken it in two.
Only when the silent witness of the speaking mind is found will oneness be known. Only then will the kingdom be revealed.

You do know how hard this is don't you?
One minute your minding your own business in the garden perfectly satisfied in the sunshine and going with the flow of heat wave induced thougths, with what you've got and how lucky you are to have to time to do what ever the hell you want, with a husband that loves you, happy with what you've been given, and where you are, and if you so much as dare to question on behalf of someone else....you are slapped so hard and reminded of survival guilt of the highest magnitude. It is about then you realise.........someone lied.
A big lie, not a,little one, a ginormous one!
Nothing is the same ever again. It can't be.
Someone/something wanted me to know what was going on and decided to share.....perhaps I did the sharing first, does it really matter now?
Do you have any idea how much I have learnt from that day?!

Does this mean my soul has split?
I doubt it friend.

Do you realise how full of life you are?

There is a unique flavour colouring our time here now, and I for one am still excited.......
edit on 15-12-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: It's now again, I was talking to you

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

You do know how hard this is don't you?
One minute your minding your own business in the garden perfectly satisfied in the sunshine and going with the flow of heat wave induced thougths, with what you've got and how lucky you are to have to time to do what ever the hell you want, with a husband that loves you, happy with what you've been given, and where you are, and if you so much as dare to question on behalf of someone else....you are slapped so hard and reminded of survival guilt of the highest magnitude. It is about then you realise.........someone lied.
A big lie, not a,little one, a ginormous one!
Nothing is the same ever again. It can't be.
Someone/something wanted me to know what was going on and decided to share.....perhaps I did the sharing first, does it really matter now?
Do you have any idea how much I have learnt from that day?!

Does this mean my soul has split?
I doubt it friend.

Do you realise how full of life you are?

There is a unique flavour colouring our time here now, and I for one am still excited

I am not at all sure what your post is getting at. Who lied, was it your husband? Is this your story? I don't understand.

edit on 15-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The all seeing eye can see beauty all around.
"Beauty of of Life is where Life can be found.. not in misssunderstood languages ,but in images and in sounds and in gestures of nature in gestures of a child ....in simplicity of life which is the most complex altgorithm that we may never understand"

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

You are not just beautiful.......
Thank you for the vid, their faces, their eyes and the music say all it needs to.

Kindest regards always sister,
Australian Amanda C

Thankyou

X

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
fair to who? me?

It's not really me here you have to be fair to, is it? You also should be fair to yourself.

If you tell people things, don't you want them to listen and understand?

I'm just trying to get a bead on what's going on here.

Maybe I'll read over everything again and understand it better, but it seemed you had something you were wanting to say beyond what you've said. That's why I suggested it was an analogy because I wasn't sure if you meant it literally.

I see things in people to. Some people do not feel the need to keep their inner demons fully hosed down and the smoke starts to rise. Anybody could let themselves be taken by the devil if they let him. I have felt a lot of hate rise up in me, to the point of it scaring me because I knew it was not good. Stuff like that a person has to keep hosed down and understanding is the key... but sometimes people need more awareness of why these things rise up in them and they should stay away from other sources of it if they are reacting. I tend to be very selective of who I talk to in real life, not because i automatically see things in people... but people will hurt you. Even people you know will hurt you in some of the most insidious ways... on purpose. They'll target another who they claim to love for fear of evil inside that person "to protect them from themselves".... but it's the devil in themselves telling them to do it.

I do not see it with my eyes. i see it in their words and actions... how they are geared. You can usually look at a machine and tell it's purpose... if not, watch it run and see it's functions. people are the same "what are they trying to do" is important. Motive is key in figuring stuff out. Peoples motives can be in their essence... just like a cat crouching, you know he intends to jump. motives and intent comes off people like radio waves.... regardless of what their mouths are saying. The better they try to make it sound, the more devious the person is.... Is what sounds so good genuine...or is it some kind of script...because acting is often obvious, but eve if the acting is good, motives and intent coming off that person should line up and a lot of times they just don't.... and that person has something up their sleeve.

Well, what if they just want to help?

they'd say that instead of doing weird things.

Sometimes saying they are trying to help can be translated to egotism, control or just a flat out lie... it doesn't matter, somethings still screwy about how they do stuff and they WILL cause problems.

motive and function. Is it doing what it claims to do... or is it wearing that disguise?

there's gotta be a good reason for disguise, but most of the time it's a bad one.

I am going to give you some advice if that is okay with you, I am responsible for this advice as much as I am in the care of my own children throughout the day and night. I do not consider you a child but I do not know your background or history or your own personal story. I only reach out because you seem to need something, and I hope I help and not hinder.

What I said was true for me, literally. That happened.
It's funny how things happen to you or thoughts arise or people say something or tv or movies or internet, or an event occurs and you go, 'no freakin way!' that's not possible, I was thinking the same thing?!
Was it for me?! Because of me?!
Don't be absurd!
I am not worthy/oh my god it's my fault.....don't listen to me, my vioce is so small and insignificant, I am no body.

sound familiar?

Be calm, ride it out, and think, have faith in your heart, balanced by your mind. if they do not sing and dance together with your body, it is not right. That is a metaphore, but the feeling is just the same as if all three were on the same page and doin' a jig, you feel full.
I understand you only want to understand. I get that, I'm still there too, trying to understand.

I understand your comment about emotions, and tapping something nasty, and we all have that within ourselves, it's choosing the moments to unleash that counts.

The things on the outside have to follow laws (mans laws, natural laws etc), but what laws do the things on the inside have to follow?
i don't know the answer to that....

you are not crazy, unless of course you give in to those horrible visions/urges/promptings you know are NOT right in your heart.

There is a time and a place for weakness and strength.

If my post has made you think without killing anything, then my job is done

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You are not just beautiful ......
Thank you for the vid, their faces, their eyes and the music say all it needs to.
Oh I don't know what to say ......I guess that the answer is "to be" lost in words.

I thank you for your beautiful contribution to this thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join