It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Oh you do not even dream how many things I know about this creature from hell and how it feels to know his weaknesses.

The devil ate me Piequel and i died. I was reborn. The Devil cant hurt me anymore because he has already killed me.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Mabey you are the Devil. Mabey is a word the Devil likes.
edit on 14-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Impossible... at least not in this life time and I'm pretty sure about some of the recent previous ones as well.

...but just to make sure I keep asking. I question. I don't want to be the Devil.

I have been called the Devil by someone who was not joking... but was instead crazy and very mixed up in his facts. I don't hurt people. I am in no shortage of people who hurt other people but I will not be like them.

I could have been more like them... I almost was... but I'm simply not.

I kept questioning.

I could be dead... and I could live again... but I could not be the devil.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I could be dead... and I could live again... but I could not be the devil.

You are rightly defending yourself and Im cautious of the masks people wear.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

The devil ate me Piequel and i died. I was reborn. The Devil cant hurt me anymore because he has already killed me.
I am sorry to hear that but you see this not a game this the real thing and as I've heard once somewhere and I don't remember where that you may never know where the last battle is given because that batlle can be so silent that you can hear... the winds from Jupiter or a rain drop falling from the skies.

It is very easy for God to end this world but that will be the easy way and therefore HE CHOOSE the hard way to defeat the snake with two heads,with only one soldier and one computer.

That is the hard way.

I have nothing further to add.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I am sorry to hear that but you see this not a game this the real thing and as I've heard once somewhere and I don't remember where that you may never know where the last battle is given because that batlle can be so silent that you can hear... the winds from Jupiter or a rain drop falling from the skies.

It is very easy for God to end this world but that will be the easy way and therefore HE CHOOSE the hard way to defeat the snake with two heads,with only one soldier and one computer.

That is the hard way.

I have nothing further to add.

The is nothing in the wind except the call of silence. I have called it and nothing can added further where there is no more to be found.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

me too, but it just makes me ask more questions.

Hell, I just asked myself why I'm still awake... as if I don't already know the answer.

I do. I'll just call that good practice.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Hell, I just asked myself why I'm still awake... as if I don't already know the answer.

Because your still alive. The living prefer to stay awake.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Because your still alive. The living prefer to stay awake.

Is dead what you want to be?

If so, why?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

If so, why?

Nobody wants to be dead. Mabey you really are the Devil.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

If so, why?

Nobody wants to be dead. Mabey you really are the Devil.

Sometimes people think they want to be dead, they really do.

I think maybe when they die they still choose to come back because they really don't want to be dead... but that's no indication of me being the devil. I simply wanted to see what your answer would be.

I'm not the devil... I don't like the devil.

If the devil got you, killed you and ate you... seems you'd be able to identify this devil.

So is this analogy a real thing you are talking about that has happened to you?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

If the devil got you, killed you and ate you... seems you'd be able to identify this devil.

So is this analogy a real thing you are talking about that has happened to you?

Ok you seem rationale type of mind so i will tell you this i didnt tell the others. I am able to identify the devil, and i know who he resides in. He doesnt reside in you. And he doesnt reside in Itsnow again. I wont answer your second question because i think i have been fair enough.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
fair to who? me?

It's not really me here you have to be fair to, is it? You also should be fair to yourself.

If you tell people things, don't you want them to listen and understand?

I'm just trying to get a bead on what's going on here.

Maybe I'll read over everything again and understand it better, but it seemed you had something you were wanting to say beyond what you've said. That's why I suggested it was an analogy because I wasn't sure if you meant it literally.

I see things in people to. Some people do not feel the need to keep their inner demons fully hosed down and the smoke starts to rise. Anybody could let themselves be taken by the devil if they let him. I have felt a lot of hate rise up in me, to the point of it scaring me because I knew it was not good. Stuff like that a person has to keep hosed down and understanding is the key... but sometimes people need more awareness of why these things rise up in them and they should stay away from other sources of it if they are reacting. I tend to be very selective of who I talk to in real life, not because i automatically see things in people... but people will hurt you. Even people you know will hurt you in some of the most insidious ways... on purpose. They'll target another who they claim to love for fear of evil inside that person "to protect them from themselves".... but it's the devil in themselves telling them to do it.

I do not see it with my eyes. i see it in their words and actions... how they are geared. You can usually look at a machine and tell it's purpose... if not, watch it run and see it's functions. people are the same "what are they trying to do" is important. Motive is key in figuring stuff out. Peoples motives can be in their essence... just like a cat crouching, you know he intends to jump. motives and intent comes off people like radio waves.... regardless of what their mouths are saying. The better they try to make it sound, the more devious the person is.... Is what sounds so good genuine...or is it some kind of script...because acting is often obvious, but eve if the acting is good, motives and intent coming off that person should line up and a lot of times they just don't.... and that person has something up their sleeve.

Well, what if they just want to help?

they'd say that instead of doing weird things.

Sometimes saying they are trying to help can be translated to egotism, control or just a flat out lie... it doesn't matter, somethings still screwy about how they do stuff and they WILL cause problems.

motive and function. Is it doing what it claims to do... or is it wearing that disguise?

there's gotta be a good reason for disguise, but most of the time it's a bad one.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Sometimes saying they are trying to help can be translated to egotism, control or just a flat out lie... it doesn't matter, somethings still screwy about how they do stuff and they WILL cause problems.

motive and function. Is it doing what it claims to do... or is it wearing that disguise?

there's gotta be a good reason for disguise, but most of the time it's a bad one.

Everything you have written was correct and exactly describes the characteristics subterfuges of Deception. The wearing of masks is one. In this thread a person is wearing a mask which changes. The question is what is their motive? and you have answer this brilliantly above quote. Theres some bad things going on for sure.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Everything you have written was correct and exactly describes the characteristics subterfuges of Deception. The wearing of masks is one. In this thread a person is wearing a mask which changes. The question is what is their motive? and you have answer this brilliantly above quote. Theres some bad things going on for sure.

Oh... I see what you two are going back and fourth about now. I didn't read any of that. I will definitely have to go back and read it. Maybe they are not a bad person but have certain peeves that really tick them off. Verbalizing these things is not near as bad as a lot of people's everyday actions. Sometimes it's just words... but since this is ATS, maybe they ARE up to something, haha!. I didn't suspect motive from the OP so I will have to read the following replies.

I'm not sure if I will make it today though. It's so far beyond a reasonable bedtime I am ashamed.

Oh well, I am feeling something weird in the air anyway.

edit on 14-12-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Oh well, I am feeling something weird in the air anyway.

Your right about this. Im being very cautious also because i sense something is not right about this thread. The presence of Deception is clearly evident. This is a bit like a who dunnit, and someone clearly is not being truthful.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
A dream I had about five ago when people were still dreams.

It was night and I was on a busy street and people around me in a hurry.

Their eyes were empty as they saw nothing around them.The sky was full moon but the moon was out there somewhere green and and on that moon in a distance I could see a sheperd with his flock.

A shepherd exiled in the place of the lost souls.I was trying to show them the shepherd and his flock but they didn't saw me or hear me.

They continued to walk in the streets in a rush without seeing or hearing anything as they were under a spell like zombies that can not see or hear.

The shepherd is this moment of presence where life is really happening. All the lost souls are with the shepherd constantly but don't see, hear or feel his presence because they are lost in thought, lost in time, lost in ideas and beliefs.

edit on 14-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The shepherd is this moment of presence where life is really happening. All the lost souls are with the shepherd constantly but don't see, hear or feel his presence because they are lost in thought, lost in time, lost in ideas and beliefs.

Good reply itsnowagain i didnt see that, and yet its so the obvious answer.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

All the lost souls are with the shepherd constantly but don't see, hear or feel his presence because they are lost in thought, lost in time, lost in ideas and beliefs.
"Same vision of the same thing seen by more then one person doesn't make that thing to be real"

"Same vision in a dream dreamed by more than one person next day might become reality."

I've said vision and not dream.

I've said dream and not vision.

At the moment of my dream people were lost in the drunnkeness of the times snd they still are therefore they have exiled the shepherd in the place of the lost souls,not by his will but by their will, therefore what's to come it's by their will.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

At the moment of my dream people were lost in the drunnkeness of the times snd they still are therefore they have exiled the shepherd in the place of the lost souls,not by his will but by their will, therefore what's to come it's by their will.

People are lost in time. They are lost in thought, deluded by the speaking mind - they do not realize that the speaking mind is lying. They worship the speaking mind (the forked tongued serpent).
The speaking mind has taken the soul and broken it in two.
Only when the silent witness of the speaking mind is found will oneness be known. Only then will the kingdom be revealed.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
You are quite beautiful
and I very much like your thread
Thank you

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join