It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dmitry Medvedev (Prime Minister of Russia): Aliens exist... or jokes ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mrkeen

This is being reported as "Alien Invasion" on sky news

I like the way the anchor cuts it off sharpish,

ALS

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
All roads lead to Rome and all evidence points to Medvedev joking around.
I do find it strange however that him and the Australian premier two days ago have time&energy for such frivolous activity's - not to mention - extremely not funny.

Remember they are not joking about a colleague of theirs or some meaningless prank, they are actually talking about some of the most important things EVER to humankind.

Joking politicians
ha effing ha

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
reply to post by karen61560

Well all I can say to that is if you knew me personally or anyone else for that matter, you would have a different take on it all.
I may not be good at articulating myself on here, but so what?.
Every statement made on hear by me is true and not some dappy interpretation of an old sci fi film I once watched, born out of my
Imagination. I wish it was! lol ohhh how nice would that be. Sorry to disappoint, but they walk amongst us!
Simple as that! All relevent agancies know. On a personal level, I sometimes have difficulty

Hx

if you "know" all this, can i request that you put the time and effort in to creating a thread, detailing your experiences, including interviews etc with the people that witnessed this? some pictures etc? a lot of work? maybe. Given the magnitude of what you are expecting us to believe, it's worth a few hours effort to convince us, yes?

until you do that, your comments mean nothing. you keep saying things like "I may not be good at articulating myself on here, but so what?" well, so what this. You are expecting us to believe you have evidence of aliens amongst us. You've indicated you believe that the Russian PM is telling the truth, which directly contradicts the video evidence of him telling a joke. You aren't exactly filling me with confidence in your reasoning and common sense abilities.

Please, convince us of your experience or stop wasting your time typing (and please don't respond with "I don't care if you believe me, so what?")
edit on 9-12-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Aliens are real. But the PM of Russia was joking around. I doubt that he's high enough up in the shadow world to be 'in' on intelligence about aliens and everything. Heck .. Bill Clinton used to complain that 'they' wouldn't tell him about aliens .. so I doubt this Dmitry Medvedev fella knows more than Clinton ...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Oh really? Here are just a few.

edit on 12/9/2012 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Look as much as I want to spill the beans I can't! I have been aske this question so many times and as much as I'd love
to 'call a meeting', this is so serious that it would cause pandamonium!
I have tried to drop hints. As I said before, 'they' saved my life. I don't know what their game is and I don't pretend to know.
However, I do believe their is some kind of bond and ffs I am only human and I don't want to upset that!
I can't leave myself open or breach my own personal security. I have been ignored by people who are meant to be in the know
and that broke my heart. Please believe me I am not doing this for attention.
The other thing is it is like a tele in the old days, it would pack up and by the time the engineer arrive it would work again and make you
look like your a liar as it would work perfectly. Similarly, if I took you too see them, they wouldn't admit it or reveal themselves and I would lok
like a right pratt. I would love to go public, but its bad enough trying to relay your thoughts and feelings on here.
I have no reason to do that to 'them' as technically they have done nothing wrong.
I might come across a bit scatty sometimes, but then as I've said I thought I was ordinary once!
It really is all there under your nose! Look at people after your data, Doctors, hospitals... where has Hansen gone off Holby?
I know that is just a tv programme, but as soon as I pointed that out a few weeks ago the character vanished!
Ohh dear God I could give so many leads, but I get scared too. I had a breakdown this year. I felt unable to cope with the flashbacks of 'them' in my life.
I have witnesse's and one shook an aliens hand, but this was before it was evident he was an alien and guess what? He sat in my living room and I was alone with him and I nearly
# myself. When I told my friend afterwards, he did admit the bloke was weird and that as he went to shake his hand 'the aliens was reluctant to do so' and
His hand felt cold and clammy. I have had the most stranges things happen with witnesse's.
Sorry I have to cut this short for now, I'm feeling a bit emotional.

Hx

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Hi Druscilla, yep, I just joined the forum, right. But english isnt my mother language, I'm italian, and I didnt get the full meaning of your reply. Anyway i can tell u im an international pro photographer, 40 yrs of work, lived almost everywhere round the world, speak quite fluently four languages, and im in russia just to make my job, taking pictures. I dont care bout politic at all, just care bout my photos. Im interested in ufo topic as an hobby though. Bout this thread I feel confident, cos my experience knowing russia people, life and mentality, to say that I see much truth in the words of Medvedev. Regards

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Hi Druscilla, yep, I just joined the forum, right. But english isnt my mother language, I'm italian, and I didnt get the full meaning of your reply. Anyway i can tell u im an international pro photographer, 40 yrs of work, lived almost everywhere round the world, speak quite fluently four languages, and im in russia just to make my job, taking pictures. I dont care bout politic at all, just care bout my photos. Im interested in ufo topic as an hobby though. Bout this thread I feel confident, cos my experience knowing russia people, life and mentality, to say that I see much truth in the words of Medvedev. Regards

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I'm really surprised more world leaders don't take a similar tactic on broach of the subject.

You made your point, and I agree, it fully makes sense when politician is confronted with tough questions about ongoing scandals, unpopular decisions, corruption, wars and alike, whilst aliens don't exist inTPTB domain - and if they really don't exist - one doesn't need sarcastic barrage to defend commonly accepted belief.

There are not many world leaders - only a few are exposed and discusseed as their statements matter globaly . You can observe simmilar tactic among local bigwigs - quite often.
edit on 9-12-2012 by Douriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Two simple words 'Plausible deniability' no body will ever know.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
hi all
I do not think he was joking. I know Russian and it seems to me that he was trying to empress some some one with this info and was not aware of the mic recording at the same time. he was really serious when he said " I am not telling you how many are there here not to cause panic".

we have to follow such news and see what we can get out of them ...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It seems as though he said it jokingly because it is a controversial matter but he meant what he said.

Think about it, from a ruler's perspective the two largest threats to your country are nuclear warfare or alien invasion.

He even mentioned how it would cause panic if he revealed how many live among us.

I don't believe he's lying. This kind of thing is happening all too often and all these documents and statements from high ranking officials across the globe can't all just be jokes.

Seriously now, why haven't all the skeptics accepted that E.Ts are real?

Skeptics wanna claim theyre logical peope but it is completely ILLOGICAL to say we are alone in the universe.

Good thread OP

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
there is another thing that I have noticed in the recording. the PM mentioned that two folders are given I am not sure the purpose of the second one but two of them are given to the new president. this is what the PM said in the recording. I have noticed that not all of the recording have been transcribed. It is very hard to hear but I was some one could do it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayman13
there is another thing that I have noticed in the recording. the PM mentioned that two folders are given I am not sure the purpose of the second one but two of them are given to the new president. this is what the PM said in the recording. I have noticed that not all of the recording have been transcribed. It is very hard to hear but I was some one could do it.

He talks about a 'briefcase' being handed to the new president by the 'management team' - which contains two folders, one with the codes for nuclear weapons and the other is a TOP SECRET one, about aliens.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Originally posted by Ayman13

He talks about a 'briefcase' being handed to the new president by the 'management team' - which contains two folders, one with the codes for nuclear weapons and the other is a TOP SECRET one, about aliens.
If this is true, then we should look back on US Presidential photos to see how many Briefcases are around the President "At all Times". we know of the Nuclear Football, and then the Presidential Doctor has a Medical case with him at all times, but how many other cases are there? More importantly when did they add "That Case"?

Was it right after the so-called "Truman Meeting", or was it added later on, and if so what was the UFO/Abduction scene like during this time? Do they relate in any way?

Lets focus on this, before we call it "Russian Reveal".

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I do not need translation as I've been studying that language for at least 9 years (Russian). So yes, he did mention what the OP said in red text. However, don't you think describing such a procedure is a poor taste for a joke? No one jokes with such a thing, he would probably say something more ridiculous if it were just a plane joke.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I do not need translation as I've been studying that language for at least 9 years (Russian). So yes, he did mention what the OP said in red text. However, don't you think describing such a procedure is a poor taste for a joke? No one jokes with such a thing, he would probably say something more ridiculous if it were just a plane joke.
It could be a joke, but not the kind of joke we get. Lets play "What If", Lets say Dmitry IS the Alien. Then saying what he did would be funny, since he would be telling us the truth about Aliens while being an Alien himself. Nobody would get the joke unless they were an Alien too.

He discribed a lot of detailed stuff to be telling a joke. (In my opinion) He is Russian, so I think a good question to ask is, "What are they up to?"

During the Cold War (which is still going on) USSR would use UFOs as an excuse for testing weapons. Is Russa getting read to test a new type of weapon? Or did the Russian PM spill the beans on the biggest story this side of that fire invention?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
If this is true, then we should look back on US Presidential photos to see how many Briefcases are around the President "At all Times". we know of the Nuclear Football, and then the Presidential Doctor has a Medical case with him at all times, but how many other cases are there? More importantly when did they add "That Case"?

Was it right after the so-called "Truman Meeting", or was it added later on, and if so what was the UFO/Abduction scene like during this time? Do they relate in any way?

Lets focus on this, before we call it "Russian Reveal".

I don't think presidents carry such top secret information with them as those folders are probably in a secret safespot/safe.

That's also one of the reasons why i think this is a joke, is there really a 'management team' handing over briefcases and top secret information or is there just ONE person (former president or such) who hands over the key of the safe?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

I don't think presidents carry such top secret information with them as those folders are probably in a secret safespot/safe.

That's also one of the reasons why i think this is a joke, is there really a 'management team' handing over briefcases and top secret information or is there just ONE person (former president or such) who hands over the key of the safe?

Maybe it's the UN. "IF" what he said is true, then the UN would be the only group that could regulate this type of group, and make sure that all countries follow the treaty.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

I just didn't expect to hear such a strange joke from him. On the other hand, people are ignorant. Let's assume it is true - would this be the smoking gun only because he said so? The answer is clearly - NO. No one would pay attention to what Medvedev said even if it were true.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join