It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dmitry Medvedev (Prime Minister of Russia): Aliens exist... or jokes ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Given that he sites "Men In Black" for further details tells us all that this is a joke.
That is unless you really believe that Elvis left the planet .

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by theitalian

So far only the Telegraph is reporting it so what are the odds of it being anything other than legitimate?

Santa is fake
but Aliens amongst us are real

Actually the man said he could not debunk Father Frost was it?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
This is not a joke. Russians do not joke like that. Medvedev is not drunken like Yeltsin.
Neither the Norway-Russian spiral was a joke, on Dec 9, 2009.
What is the next move on the way to Disclosure?

Norway sprial was a misfired missel. Why do you think that Russians dont have a sense of humor? As far as I know everyone has a funny bone of some sort. Most people are capable of feeling humor or delight or happiness.
When and if any off world enteties visit our planet, they will be the ones calling the shots. Govt wont have a thing to say about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by theitalian

While it's an interesting and fun comment, the comment shouldn't be taken too literally or seriously, which, unfortunately, it likely will.

In all probability the comment on aliens was a playful bit of jive, especially so in context with mention of the MIB movies.

it's called hiding in plain sight. it could be a way of slowly disclosing the subject. mix truth with humor and it's like a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.
Yes because when it comes to something as important as extreterrestrial visitor joking will certainly get your point across. Slow disclosure, like, your dog is on the roof ?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonspiru
Think about this.Take into account human nature. We love to reveal secrets and be in a position where others don't know and be the one revealing the secret. But obviously he can not do so, so he says it as a half joke half truth, not as a statement but as a passing conversation so he can always deny it and say it was a joke. In the meantime he casually dropped the bomb in my opinion. And he got the ego bust/pleasure of revealing something only he knows. Wouldn't he be in a position of know??

Also, behind every joke isn't there always some truth?
So what about the rest of the Govt that does not want this info out? What do they do about half hearted jokes revealing what they wish to keep secret?
See casually dropping the bomb and then back peddeling only adds to the uncertainty of the situation. It puts us exactly where we are right now. Is he revealing a truth or is he joking for funnyness sake ? We cant tell. Because he jokes and then backs away from the subject with the ref to MIB.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
MIB's were long before the movie's....

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Douriff

What are the exact words that you hear ? I dont have speakers here at work and even if I did I dont speak Russian.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

There are 28 people within Canada and the United States with the legal name of Donald Duck. Not cartoons but real people. Now what? LOL.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Probably no one doubts what you saw only your interpretation of it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Dont tell me the little boy shot himself ? Surely there was at least one left.
LOL.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Why shoud we trust you? What can you contribute? Aliens are real. Ok you say that with conviction but can you back it up?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
He is joking , enough with this childish conspiracies

Damn, how come our president doesn't have a sense of humor like that?

That dude is a highly skilled leg puller. He seems nice.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
Given that he sites "Men In Black" for further details tells us all that this is a joke.
That is unless you really believe that Elvis left the planet .

No, it does not. Medvedev referred to this film because it does, indeed, contain some accurate information about the alien presence, although casting the topic in a joky format so that people don't take the topic seriously (the reason the film was made). You are guilty of committing a non sequitur in arguing that his reference to a comedy film proves that he was joking. It does nothing of the sort.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here are his comments as he makes them

with translated subtitles

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Well all I can say to that is if you knew me personally or anyone else for that matter, you would have a different take on it all.
I may not be good at articulating myself on here, but so what?.
Every statement made on hear by me is true and not some dappy interpretation of an old sci fi film I once watched, born out of my
Imagination. I wish it was! lol ohhh how nice would that be. Sorry to disappoint, but they walk amongst us!
Simple as that! All relevent agancies know. On a personal level, I sometimes have difficulty

Hx

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

He did not say movie he said documentary. I have been looking for a Russian documentary called "Men in Black" cant seem to find one. There is one but its called The Real Men in Black and its not in Russian, will keep looking.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Wow, I mean we all know that they are real but hey if a former head of state solidifies that fact so be it.We need the fleet to land at the white house and moon walk on the lawn.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here is a translated version with subtitles of him answering the questions.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Sorry I am trying to do this from a mobile. I just saw your post.
If I tell you I am not mentally ill and I have witnesse's. I would swear on oath!
I have tried in the past to talk about it, but I get accused of scarmongering!
I have to think of my own self worth and wellbeing. It all began when I had open heart surgery when I was 4.
Put it this way they have always been with me. I know that now. I am nearly 50 years old and still putting the jigsaw together.
All what I saw as a child and growing up makes more sense now.
They tab us, they know everything. I swear I am not making it up.
I don't care what people think. I'm past all that.
Spend a week with me lol I don't know what else to say!
If I could relay all from the age of 4 I would, my memory is excellent
But ias much as I want to it would take too long and compromise my own security.
It is true, I swear to you human to human, it is true!
I had a wobble at work once and had to admit to my Manager why.
I thought they'd laugh and show me the door, but they didn't .
I work for a very big organisation in London and surely not indespensible, but
they gave me a month off and were absoutely wonderful.
I have had my dark days where I wonder myself wtf is going on.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaone
reply to post by Hijinx

He did not say movie he said documentary. I have been looking for a Russian documentary called "Men in Black" cant seem to find one. There is one but its called The Real Men in Black and its not in Russian, will keep looking.

What the hell...it was a joke. A "documentary" called "Men in Black". That was the punchline. The man was joking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join