It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dmitry Medvedev (Prime Minister of Russia): Aliens exist... or jokes ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Mhm interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

Something I posted on page 5

Sometimes partial information is released to the media off the record in advance of a press release to "prepare" the press or the public for the official announcement. This may also be intended to allow journalists more time to prepare more extensive coverage, which can then be published immediately after the official release. This technique is designed to maximize the impact of the announcement. It might be considered an element of political 'spin', or news management.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by theitalian

While it's an interesting and fun comment, the comment shouldn't be taken too literally or seriously, which, unfortunately, it likely will.

In all probability the comment on aliens was a playful bit of jive, especially so in context with mention of the MIB movies.

In fact he is not referring to the movie men in black but about a Russian documentary
This documentary consists of parts from many other documentaries.
you can see the title of this episode at 01 min and 35 second where clearly is written "Тайна людей в черном" which means "the secret about men in black".
Here the documentary with subtitle in English

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Truth is stranger than fiction. Some movies do actually present truth disguised as fiction, because everyone at Hollywood knows that people will not believe anything or take anything serious whatever might it be if it is regarded as fiction.

Take the Lone Gunmen (TV series) for example, the plot of the first episode involves a US government conspiracy to hijack an airliner, fly it into the World Trade Center and blame it on terrorists, thereby gaining support for a new profit-making war. And this was aired six months prior to 9/11.

Sound familiar? How many people actually took this serious? Not a single one, at least the average weren't, but those in the know were aware of it. Chris Carter was handed a script for a new TV Show and he thought it was awesome, yeah, sometimes producers are surprised by this unless it was Chris Carter's own script.

This was and has been the most sought-after objective since the first days of Hollywood and TV.

So do I think that movies like Men in Black contain some truthful content? Yes I do.
edit on 20-12-2012 by shenk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Medvedev was kidding around with those reporters, but Russia actually has a rich history of UFO encounters, and many of their officials have been very forthcoming with information.

Here's a passage from Timothy Good's "Need to Know: UFOs, the Military and Intelligence" (p. 356):

In an official statement, General Igor Maltsev, Chief of the General Staff of the PVO (Air Defence Forces), admitted that over a hundred observations of UFOs, mostly by pilots, had been reported to him on 21 March 1990. In referring to one such case, he stated that:

"The UFO was a disc with a diameter of 100 to 200 meters [and] two pulsating lights were positioned at its sides ... During vertical movement it rotated and was perpendicular to the ground [and] rotated around its axis and performed an 'S-turn' flight, both in the horizontal and vertical planes. Next, the UFO hovered above the ground and then flew with a speed exceeding that of the modern-day fighter by two or three times [and its] speed was directly related to the flashing of the side lights: the more often they flashed, the higher the speed ... The movement of the UFO was not accompanied by sound of any kind, and was distinguished by its startling manoeuvrability [as though] completely devoid of inertia."

On 26 April 1990, President Mikhail Gorbachev was questioned about the subject during a meeting with workers in the Urals. 'The phenomenon of UFOs is real,' he proclaimed, 'and we should approach it seriously and study it.'

I don't want to quote the entire book here, but the next passage is really interesting, recounting an event that took place in Turkmenistan on May 25, 1990 involving Colonel Anatoli Kurkchy. I couldn't find any preexisting threads on it, but you can look it up in a search engine or read about it in the book.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

edit on 23-12-2012 by dcipledude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I wouldnt doubt his comments. Also its said the best way to hide is in plain site so its not to far a reach to consider tv sharing valuable data with those who know what to look for. There was 1 time 1 even considered the movies and hardware within them like Avatar or total recall new version showing potential products availabe to those who can purchase them in private sectors... So mib type movies ect may carry some hidden data. Also Russia with so much land mass should of by now found barial chambers as noted and things deep in some of their mountain ranges areas caves that shout et or internal existing beings with cosmic access... interesting op

NAMASTE*******
edit on 12/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I agree with Theitalian that the aliens are real and if you want to watch the video from Medvedev on youtube

edit on 25-12-2012 by theone1 because: Video wasn't visible

edit on 25-12-2012 by theone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by theone1
I agree with Theitalian that the aliens are real and if you want to watch the video from Medvedev on youtube

edit on 25-12-2012 by theone1 because: Video wasn't visible

edit on 25-12-2012 by theone1 because: (no reason given)

yes i just realized this, Dmitry was not reffereing to the Will Smith "Men in Black film" that everyone else has mistaken it for. he was actually talking about the Russian Documentary about aliens as he said documentary film.

this is a very significant announcement that Dmitry Medvedev. has made
edit on 26-12-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I just wanted to add something but make a mistake so now I don't know how to delete this message and not leaving this empty
But I hope all of you liked the video.

edit on 26-12-2012 by theone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So something relating to Medvedev was HOAXED basically today or recenlty, and is buried, you can't even post on it. Which is complete crapola. Suppression of TRUTH is massive harm and abuse and assault and slavery and extreme danger to me and my family and all citizens of earth.

Here is an actual interview, both in Russian and in translation. My friend who speaks Russian, as that is his birth country linked them to me today.

He is not "Joking" by the way.

Medvedev talks about aliens on Earth! (English Subs)

Медведев рассказал что инопланетяне живут среди Нас!

What is Disclosure? Obama admitting it.

Well guess what, another super power beat ya to it, and this is DISCLOSURE!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I know that he is NOT joking!!! Historically the Russians don't make fun of things like that or of anything really!

hx

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

riberra

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by theitalian

While it's an interesting and fun comment, the comment shouldn't be taken too literally or seriously, which, unfortunately, it likely will.

In all probability the comment on aliens was a playful bit of jive, especially so in context with mention of the MIB movies.

In fact he is not referring to the movie men in black but about a Russian documentary
This documentary consists of parts from many other documentaries.
you can see the title of this episode at 01 min and 35 second where clearly is written "Тайна людей в черном" which means "the secret about men in black".
Here the documentary with subtitle in English

www.youtube.com...

I have to retract an earlier comment. Actually another thread recently popped up and this point was made. Which I initially brushed off. Not very happy about that.

Someone else covered this when it first popped up asking around Russian and Ukranian sources.

www.presidentialufo.com...

By the last update reveal that the reporter who was talking to him was involved in the russian film and that this question might be posed again in an upcoming documentary.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
So what can we cross check as truth from multiple places..

Special secret govt. Aka the cabal..or the shadow govt. Probably jointly run by aliens and humans. This has been mentioned many many times from multiple sources and various backgrounds/statuses. Suppression and control and keeping all the money and technology to themselves is their game.

Aliens. Thousands of sightings annually, testimonies from all walks of life, military, political, medical, astronauts, average joe.. this isnt a global form of psychosis. It's real. It's not a question of whether they exist..its more a question of who's gonna admit it first.

For years the mass mockery has worked perfectly, and folk wouldn't even discuss it for fear of looking crazy, losing their job, their family..etc.. fear fear and more fear.

But we're not afraid anymore.. people everywhere are opening their eyes and pulling their heads out of the sand. This is the first step.

Do I think we'll instantly know the truth? Nope. But, it is a positive step in the right direction.

As for the mention of Men in Black, it is both an admission as it is a cover. It's a classic cover up used for years.. "aliens are amongst us and we don't even know it.." "lols..you've been watching Men in Black..x files..etc". So instantly it is dismissed.

However I can cross reference from many different sources that the "aliens are amongst us" statement has been made before and therefore take this as truth. It sounds like a clever way of getting the info out snd covering his ass.

I even heard recently that TPTB have millions of nanotechnology satellites that they have called 'Skynet'....hmmmm..now where have I heard that before? Lol. If somebody brought up that fact and said about Skynet, you'd instantly lol or quote "I'll be back". Its the perfect cover.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I put this info "out there" and it's astonishing how much it's gonna take to wake some people up! You have testimonies from Astronauts..high ranking people in the military.. even a prime minister.. and people still laugh it off.

What is it going to take, to wake up a large percentage of the population? ..and even then, if you manage it.. this information has to be spoonfed over time..you can't just spill it all out...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Old thread, probably one of the most important ufo disclosure events to ever happen, and it passes by with barely a stir.

This was what we have been waiting for, partially, official confirmation - we have had it from many sources after they have left government, but never someone in government and not this high up.

He wasn't joking, the western media tried to spin it with the men in black thing, sneaky buggers.

Just because it wasn't Obama or Kerry nobody's interested!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

I agree. It definitely doesn't seem like he was joking. Interesting to know that the 'Men in Black' comment likely refers to the documentary that had been shown there. I watched it on youtube and it is excellent. Although slightly suspicious some of the interviews do not have English subtitles.

Also interesting that in the doc they state "tall whites" live and work at Nellis AFB. Which is exactly what Charles Hall has said. And the craft described by witnesses as a "cigar shaped, metallic object". I have heard several witnesses give the same description. Including Gary McKinnon, the Scottish hacker that claimed to have accessed machines at NASA and saw a photo of exactly that.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

Old thread, probably one of the most important ufo disclosure events to ever happen, and it passes by with barely a stir.

It caused a small stir here until it was understood he was joking.

This was what we have been waiting for, partially, official confirmation

He was joking.

He wasn't joking

I think you'll find he was.

Just because it wasn't Obama or Kerry nobody's interested!

Disclosure !

5 signs the UFO community can't take a joke

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

OK but just because the article says he was joking does it mean he was? The subtitles also say 'documentary' not 'movie' when referring to men in black.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join