It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge earthquake hits Japan again (07/12/2012)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Strange goings on indeed:

Text“We wanted to release this photo to the world and confirm the reports issued yesterday,” said Japanese Navy spokesman Yoshido Hari. “This picture will give credence to what some of our citizens living on Okinawa witnessed yesterday. We clearly still have many days of salvaging ahead of us but we will take our time and bring the aircraft up in one piece. We must preserve the object as much as possible.” Numerous reports began to circulate around the globe yesterday about a possible UFO crash off the coast of Okinawa. Many people, including the mainstream media, believed the reports to be false or an elaborate prank. The picture snapped by Japanese Navy divers will put those thoughts of falsity to rest. “This is not a joke,” said Hari, speaking candidly to reporters. “We have clear evidence at the bottom of the ocean that indicates UFO presence. What the world once thought virtually impossible is now a reality. It is up to us to preserve that reality in order to study the structure of the vessel and perhaps even the alien lifeforms inhabiting it.”

______beforeitsnews/beyond-science/2012/12/ufo-crashes-off-okinawa-japanese-navy-secures-area-2440140.html

Yes it's BIN reporting this but hey - could be a connection if true - think I'll do a bit more hunting!

Man.. I had a dream of a ufo before I woke up for work. Round the time this was posted. Strangely it resembles it, but not a lot. Pure coincidence I bet, though.

I'm stuck watching asain news because I want to see what comes from this!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Here you go............

www.gfz-potsdam.de... Departments/Department+2/sec21/employee/STAFF/zschau

I think he knows what he's talking about

link   

Here's a Bbc you tube vid that Eric linked to a few Weeks back, really informative and was made only a couple of Weeks after 3/11, heaps of tsunami footage and info on warning systems, almost an hour and in HD

link   
It's late where I'm at now. Hopefully tomorrow nothing bad would have happened. Please update this thread with posts on anything new!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Okinawa is significantly south of the Japanese main islands. This quake was in the northern part of Japan. We're talking about a 2,500 km distance.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

That's accepted - however I assume, if this is a genuine report and it happened yesterday - it could have moved.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Geez, poor Japan.

I hope everyone gets out safe.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Actually what happens is their OBS's (ocean bottom seismometers) pickup the initial P-waves of the quake (the very first waves, which are smaller than the later S-waves to follow), and have just enough time to send out alerts to the rest of system before the bigger and more damaging S-waves arrive to land. It is a great system, and a system which our seismologists on the west coast of the USA wish we had. But it is insanely expensive, and are you kidding?- that money is reserved for warmongers and the military.

This quake is exhibiting all the symptoms of its own rupture point and set of aftershocks, in a different location closer to the subduction line out at sea than the 3/11 9+...Although stress redistribution from the 3/11 quake could have well caused it. That 9+ was so powerful the effects will be felt for many years in the whole area, and is why so many are concerned about its potential effects on Tokyo itself, and the subduction zone immediately south of Tokyo.
edit on Fri Dec 7th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The 30+ flags are good enough, I don't understand why there are 4-5 pages of posts in less than an hour in the middle of the night. This is an American site, and it's really late here.

Yes there was a massive quake near Japan. My opinion is, OMG, WTF, ROFLMAO?

It's just a lot of pages to go through without learning much about the event that's all.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

found this video and it just shocked me on quakes. this newest quake plays perfectly in his stated theory .

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The 30+ flags are good enough, I don't understand why there are 4-5 pages of posts in less than an hour in the middle of the night. This is an American site, and it's really late here.

It's just a lot of pages to go through without learning much about the event that's all.

typical american

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

It might shock you, but a LOT of ATS members are not American. I know, that sounds crazy, to have people not from the us, talking about issues not in the us, but while you're asleep - it happens. Its not even 8pm here.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I live in Japan and it's not late here. There are lots of people in ATS that are not American or live outaide the US now. Adding to that ATS is a website about conspiracies and news from around the world, your comment makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Yeah, it's late. That's why your mommy told you to go to bed already.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Another American who's head is firmly up his bottom

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Thanks for all your prompt early morning responses.

My point is that unless you have awesome and informative info, there isn't a need to clog up the thread with your opinions, that's all. Each post should be informative and maybe contain a link to something newsworthy. I want to learn more about it, I don't want to go through 70+ "OMG that's horrible, I hope everyone is OK" posts.

This will be my last post here until I have unique and helpful info.
That's what I hope others abide by too.

Good morning Japan and England.... Thanks for visiting American ATS, and avoiding the point of my post. I look forward to your contributions and info.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thanks for your describtion of these waves................i was just searching for it.

The Prof. from GFZ Potsdam said that there will be more aftershocks the whole next year.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stinka

no anti american speak please we all dont think the same
i love all! except that bad watchful big brother. any update on the tsunami warnings?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

You posted two useless and unrelated posts here, so.......

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by stinka

Another American who's head is firmly up his bottom

Who care's where people are from. Every country has their own, massive, amount of idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join