It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge earthquake hits Japan again (07/12/2012)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Just phoned my girlfriend, fortunately she is in Osaka.

Hmm I hope this is not a foreshock or will trigger The Big One which is expected for Tokyo since a few years.

But call me strange or don't believe, but everytime there is a quake above 6.5 I feel dizzy the day before.
And this time I even felt that it will be in Japan, but somehow I thought "there will be the bis one in tokyo" and I even told my mother yesterday about this feeling after I felt dizzy.
So somehow it was strange... and she just laughed at me. Like last time. Maybe sometime she will believe me.
I wish I could always tell the exact time and location.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Ill be watching , i didn't have a good feeling about this at all , No sleep for me tonight! , i got kids , and i am a prepper so ......

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
hisz.rsoe.hu...

some more aftershocks, i guess there'll be some more

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

So the only time you feel dizzy, there is always a quake the next day? If that is true, than maybe you should start a thread in the gray area about it. Make a post everytime you get dizzy, would be an interesting thread to follow.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Alright, if this is true then I officially have no use for the mainstream media anymore.
Why is it that every time something earth shattering (no pun intended) happens, I find out about it on ATS first?

Sadly a 7.3 in Japan is not news. By now it should be obvious they get hit by quakes fairly regularly.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Japan handled the last disaster well (considering), with very few riots and looting. The relief money was a big election issue, I wish them the best. They can't seem to catch a break.
Prayers

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

TrueAmerican, whew, thanx for explaining all of that. I'll be glad to see those monitors looking "settled" again. It all looked so freaky to me. Of course, I'll be jumpier than a cat on a hot tin roof if they look worse in 2 hours or more. I hope you are right and
that 7.3 was the worst of it...afraid to give energy to the thought of a higher number quake for later.

I especially didn't like the way the Texas monitor looked in light of the reports of tremors and booms that folks there were reporting about recently. I'm in NW Louisiana. Texas had a 4.9, I think, about 2 months ago and I felt it here in Shreveport and it really creeped me out. I can only imagine what those poor folks in Japan must feel like!

Thanx again for your info. Blessings. J.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I was looking at my EQ app... and I found it interesting that Alaska was having activity the same time as Japan.

Isn't that where HAARP is located? Alaska?

Tsk.. I feel weird making a silly correlation like this. Maybe I could spark something in somebody's mind though.

I hope Japan doesn't have to worry about much..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

OMG this is terrible. I really hope everyone is alright.

(couldn't resist).

Seriously though, i am very glad i am not Japanese! Tunnels collapsing, major earthquakes, tsunami's, volcanoes, Godzilla (from all the Fukushima radiation), etc - can't be much fun living there at the moment. I think my nerves would be frayed, especially if i lived near the coast or in a high rise building.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

7.2-7.4 is not huge, only large. And incapable of making regionally catastrophic tsunamis.

But nice avatar.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The 30+ flags are good enough, I don't understand why there are 4-5 pages of posts in less than an hour in the middle of the night. This is an American site, and it's really late here.

Only an American would think the internet has a nationality.

So this is a fairly big one but not the Japan killer quake yet?

edit on 7-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Thanks for all your prompt early morning responses.

My point is that unless you have awesome and informative info, there isn't a need to clog up the thread with your opinions, that's all. Each post should be informative and maybe contain a link to something newsworthy. I want to learn more about it, I don't want to go through 70+ "OMG that's horrible, I hope everyone is OK" posts.

This will be my last post here until I have unique and helpful info.
That's what I hope others abide by too.

Good morning Japan and England.... Thanks for visiting American ATS, and avoiding the point of my post. I look forward to your contributions and info.

Maybe you didn't realize that Simon (the creator of ATS) is actually a Brit ... so technically if you want to be picky about it ... ATS is not an American site.

I don't understand why you seem to have taken this thread so personally ... it is an informative 'ongoing' thread about a significant quake hitting an already vunerable location ... it will be updated as news of the quake comes in ... and if people wish to post their best wishes/ thoughts / prayers etc to those effected surely that's a good / positive thing isn't it ?

Your little rant actually made me smile because you came across as a petulant child who was upset to discover that ATS continues to be active after you go to bed ... well if that upset you then prepare for another shock *cue dramatic music ... the light in your fridge doesn't stay on when you close the door

Your constructive input on the thread will be sadly missed I'm sure

Woody

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
my heart goes out to all in japan , it mush be a terrifying experience and a reminder of what happend nt so long ago , lets just hope that all is well and there wont be another disaster like last time ,

rascal

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Alright, if this is true then I officially have no use for the mainstream media anymore.
Why is it that every time something earth shattering (no pun intended) happens, I find out about it on ATS first?

Lol yeah brother, good question. Probably something to do with the MSM's censorship process

I have family in Tokyo at the moment... I'm sure they're fine, but this is alarming news indeed. Especially considering the nuclear meltdown situation over there!

Good luck Japan, lord knows you poor bastards have had it hard enough lately. Peace & respect my oriental brothers and sisters. Stay safe (whatever that means these days!)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Is there anybody wondering if this may be a foreshock? Last years quake in Japan had a foreshock of 7.3.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
I was looking at my EQ app... and I found it interesting that Alaska was having activity the same time as Japan.

Isn't that where HAARP is located? Alaska?

Tsk.. I feel weird making a silly correlation like this. Maybe I could spark something in somebody's mind though.

I hope Japan doesn't have to worry about much..

If it makes you feel any better I noticed the same thing when I checked the earthquake map ... apart from the potential H.A.A.R.P connection Alaska has peaked rather a lot of interest on ATS this last few days one way or another (just check recent posts in the last week).

Woody

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

Our japanese brothers and sisters aint catchin a break are they , I feel so bad for them I hope now that they have the right damage control in place and have taken extreme precaution with the fukishima event

thats weird I felt dizzy yesterday too , but im not saying it had anything to do with the quake or that , just purely coincidence maybe !

and well haarp effects resonance , and we all know that the planet resonates at the same frequency as the human brain , maybe something is up there ?
to tie in the same thing happening in Alaska as there was in Japan , who knows !

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
somethings going on

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

You should join us in the Fragile earth forum, "alternative methods of earthquake prediction" thread, there are heaps of us on there sorting through different feelings to see how/if they coincide with quakes
if anything, its always handy to keep track of those symptoms you tr just in case.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join