It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney has life-sized fire-breathing Flying Dragon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Bet Phage wishes he had one of those....me too....

Des

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Disney always has the cool stuff XD. I remember when I was at disney world and saw tinkerbell flying in the air. She was shooting out sparks with her finger or wand. Seemed real like this dragon but I could barely see that she was on a cable of some sort. Still cool though

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's a Chinese lantern or is that a UFO?

Originally posted by Druscilla
It looks to me like this is just a really large animatronic dragon suspended from a helicopter where the helicopter can't be heard due all the fanfare music, nor seen if it's got all lights turned off.

Dunno. Doubt this thing really flies, as it's motions would seem to suggest suspension from something else like helicopter.

Still, pretty neat none the less.

Who'd of thunk we'd ever see life sized flying dragons that even shoot fire?

edit on 7-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Wow is that fantastic..maybe if we used one of these over in the middle east we could have stopped some internal fighting....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Now THAT is why they call it the Magic Kingdom!

Way to go Disney!! That has to be one of the most stunning optical illusions I've seen! WOW!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Oh I LOVE dragons! That was sooo cool! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You are watching more signaling of the birth of antichrist/horus, whatever you want to call it (see also: 2012 summer Olympics). btw, he LOSES in the end. I have read the book.

Satan is busy .... 2012/2013 may be a big time for him (if the Lord of lords allows it).

This would be a really good time to get to know the Lord and Saviour of the world, Jesus Christ of Nazareth (1 Jn 4:14).

The time is at hand....

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne

You are watching more signaling of the birth of antichrist/horus, whatever you want to call it (see also: 2012 summer Olympics). btw, he LOSES in the end. I have read the book.

Satan is busy .... 2012/2013 may be a big time for him (if the Lord of lords allows it).

This would be a really good time to get to know the Lord and Saviour of the world, Jesus Christ of Nazareth (1 Jn 4:14).

The time is at hand....

You go right ahead and cling to your wacko invisible teddy bear in the sky that was invented by incestuous slave owning, genocidal, rapist, misogynistic, polygamist, self mutilating, overly self-repressed and self-hating, filthy desert nomads.

I'm going to say "wow" about a mechanical dragon that can actually fly.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Very Freak'n Cool!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
It looks to me like this is just a really large animatronic dragon suspended from a helicopter where the helicopter can't be heard due all the fanfare music, nor seen if it's got all lights turned off.

Dunno. Doubt this thing really flies, as it's motions would seem to suggest suspension from something else like helicopter.

Still, pretty neat none the less.

Who'd of thunk we'd ever see life sized flying dragons that even shoot fire?

edit on 7-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

STAR AND FLAG

Just because my little girl loved it so much she says thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join