It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man says Orion is in the Wrong Place

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I didn't know where to post this so I chose a topic with space in it,
har,

This man claims Orion is in the wrong place, he does say he had a problem with his brain for the last few days.

Is it possible for a constellation to change and the rest of the sun moon and stars to remain in the same place?

youtu.be...

enjoy

I have been seeing the constellation of Orion rising from this back yard for 12 years. I know exactly where it should rise from where I stand. THE CONSTELLATION OF ORION IS IN THE WRONG PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went out with my compass and saw that Orion is at least 25 degrees off of it's normal rising spot

Please don't shoot the messenger.

edit on 073131p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Not possible.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Not possible.

Obviously

But open for discussion,

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

interesting fellow.
i'm not versed in astronomy . will be nice to read some of the responses from members who know a bit about the subject matter.

s&f
edit on 6-12-2012 by subfab because: corrected my post. i put astrology instead of astronomy. ha ha ha

link   

he does say he had a problem with his brain for the last few days.

I have had a problem with my brain for the past 2 years.

Maybe this "odd" alignment of Orion is why I feel so wonderful lately, my body is no longer dependent upon my mind for its happiness.

S&F

link   
It would be possible if they wern´t stars and was something else. All I know is what scientists and astronomers says to me, I have never seen the "stars" in Orions belt up close in a scope for myself, and therefor I can not say if they are or aren´t stars.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I heard it explained as the axial rotation of the earth is off making it appear like it was in the wrong place. In other words we moved the constellation did not.
edit on 6-12-2012 by BrieBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
It would be possible if they wern´t stars and was something else. All I know is what scientists and astronomers says to me, I have never seen the "stars" in Orions belt up close in a scope for myself, and therefor I can not say if they are or aren´t stars.

true,

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird
I heard it as explained as the axial rotation is off making it appear like it was in the wrong place. In other words we moved the constellation did not.

wouldn't that make everything else out of alignment?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Maybe this "odd" alignment of Orion is why I feel so wonderful lately, my body is no longer dependent upon my mind for its happiness.

I am thinking happiness comes from the mind not the body?

but its all good.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
He starts the video with "somethings been happening in my brain" Then goes onto say that for 12 years he's been watching Orion rise directly above his trailor, and this past few days it has changed by 25 degrees, but offers no evidence other than his own word of mouth.

I'm a sky fanatic and I gaze daily, I have noticed nothing different. I'm sorry but I'm not buying this what so ever. We have millions of amatuer astomeners and from what I'm aware of, nobody else has noticed what this guy has noticed with his bare eyes, from his trailor.

link   

I like this guy.

"For the past two days Ive had some kinda terrible something happen to my brain"

"I don't know what happened"

"But anyway lets move on"

link   
No.

The earths axis is tilting.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I am thinking happiness comes from the mind not the body?

but its all good.

Yes it is

Perhaps it is a delicate combination of both.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

I like this guy.

"For the past two days Ive had some kinda terrible something happen to my brain"

"I don't know what happened"

"But anyway lets move on"

I hear ya.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I know what you mean.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaKingLieFE
No.

The earths axis is tilting.

Tilting relative to what? The Sun and Moon are where they belong.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
A "far out there" - theory:

Maybe when the Pyramids of Giza and the three "stars" in the belt of Orion came to an aligment the other day, the pyramids in Giza sent a signal to the "stars", activating them, and are now set their destination for earth, 21 dec.

And I base this theory on absolutely nothing

hehe

edit on 6-12-2012 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Is it possible for a constellation to change and the rest of the sun moon and stars to remain in the same place?

Not to shoot the messenger but if you need to ask the above question maybe you should be doing some research on the cosmos, solar system and our place in it. Possibly from a book and not getting your info from youtube videos.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I would think so just slightly probably nothing most people would notice. This guy seems overly sensitive to orion as do others because it is a constellation used in many prophesies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join