It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria loads chemical weapons into bombs; military awaits Assad's order

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bushmastersix

so here we have it , let them fight with what they have , out gunned and will lose , supply them with arms and it is the US fault that they will not win , or US to get the blame for them not making it end sooner , and the blame for the war becoming a chem war, how about putting the blame on the dictator that will not leave, the Army under his command to use the chem's and the US/NATO for not intervening sooner.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

While we're at it, let's think long and hard as to why Egypt was put in charge of keeping track of all of the "opposition forces" involved in the Syrian Opposition Coalition.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
just thought i'd put my 2 cents in.
I don't like war.
I don't like weapons, chemical or not, i'm a peace-loving hippy to the max.
but think about it...
the people comprising the "uprising" are mostly not syrian.
they are mercenaries, paid by outside sources.
this is not a civil war or uprising, its a hostile takeover. they want assad out so that they can stick someone in who will immediately set up a fed. bank.
there are only a few countries left w/o a centralized federal bank.
syria is one... libya was one... egypt.... Iran....

sooooo..... if Assad used chemical weapons, it will not be on "his people", just those who are actively attacking him
don't get me wrong... I do not agree with the use of chemical weapons on anyone.
hell, i don't agree with war, but i don't really have a choice in the matter.

the spin on what is happening in the world is just horrible.
you can't believe anything anymore.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Just another MSM propaganda doom thread...shame on you OP

Your calling out another poster on a gloom and doom thread? Seriously? Like, really, really?

Hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012
This message came to me concerning Damascus: “Look, the city of Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins. (Isaiah 17:1 NLT)

Say what you want, it looks like prophecy will be fulfilled. This will lead to WW3 according to the Bible. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not. Everything is falling right in line. Scary indeed.

Was this message in the form of a burning bush, or a booming voice from the sky?

I'm curious if it was a David Koresch type message, or a Charlton Heston type message.

If it's something you read in a book it wasn't a message that came to you, it was something you read, big difference.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You're right, I don't. I was paying attention though to the Tekkim label on the bottles...

The clip, obtained by the Syria Tribune, shows lab equipment and chemical containers. Some of the containers display English writing and some bear the label of Tekkim, a Turkish chemicals company.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the writing on the wall...

But I could be jumping the gun. Any one have a source for the labels on the bottles?

www.teknokim.com...

Thanks for keeping me honest, Prince of Peace

edit on 6-12-2012 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by couldbeanyone

I agree. So Obama's regime is going to get together with his communist friends in Russia to create a communist world gov't with a world-wide currency.

Don't forget China - they are all over Pakistan, and I'm sure they're getting real tired of dealing with those fanatical, religious muslims You can bet they've been linked -in on the goings on. China is all over Africa, along with those silly muslim trouble-makers.

Whose going to oppose the communist US/Russia/China empire?

And people are still all about hating on Israel.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Meanwhile the FSA are killing rabbits with their chemical weapons. So if the MSM is saying Assad is loading chemical weapons and the FSA are testing chemical weapons and some chemical weapons get used. Who we gonna blame ?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I agree with most of what you said... till you got to silly muslims and israel.

edit on 6-12-2012 by couldbeanyone because: forgot about the silly muslims

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Yes he is stupid enough.

This has happened before.

He's a dictator and only cares about remaining in power.

People keep blaming the US because they're helping to fund the resistance, but what about Russia? Russia I'm sure has been helping Assad to defend against the resistance.

Sort of reminds me of South/North Korea. When we installed ourselves in South Korea in WWII, Russia pretty much ruled the North and has in one way or another supported them since.

The apparent peace between the US and Russia/China/etc is just an illusion.

Honestly, these proxy wars are common and go back thousands of years across the world.
edit on 6-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matewhawk
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

It's worth noting that whilst Saddam was using chemical weapons during the Iran-Iraq war, he did it with Western knowledge and full Western backing. This isn't about humanitarianism, it's about removing a state that doesnt bend to our will

It is noteworthy that no one in the west makes scud launchers those are made by Russia they same people who moved wmds to Syria.

It is also noteworthy that a lot of countries helped Saddam create his weapons of death

All told, 52% of Iraq's international chemical weapon equipment was of German origin. Around 21% of Iraq’s international chemical weapon equipment was French. About 100 tons of mustard gas also came from Brazil. The United Kingdom paid for a chlorine factory that was intended to be used for manufacturing mustard gas An Austrian company gave Iraq calutrons for enriching uranium. The nation also provided heat exchangers, tanks, condensers, and columns for the Iraqi chemical weapons infrastructure, 16% of the international sales. Singapore gave 4,515 tons of precursors for VX, sarin, tabun, and mustard gasses to Iraq. The Dutch gave 4,261 tons of precursors for sarin, tabun, mustard, and tear gasses to Iraq. Egypt gave 2,400 tons of tabun and sarin precursors to Iraq and 28,500 tons of weapons designed for carrying chemical munitions. India gave 2,343 tons of precursors to VX, tabun, Sarin, and mustard gasses. Luxemburg gave Iraq 650 tons of mustard gas precursors. Spain gave Iraq 57,500 munitions designed for carrying chemical weapons. In addition, they provided reactors, condensers, columns and tanks for Iraq’s chemical warfare program, 4.4% of the international sales. China provided 45,000 munitions designed for chemical warfare.

jarrarsupariver.blogspot.com...

But really who cares about facts.
edit on 6-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Our relations with Iraq were probably directed towards Iran (proxy war):
Of course, once Iraq stopped fighting Iran, we could reverse our position.

Ultimately, Iran was the bigger evil at the time, or so it seemed.

And then there's Iran-Contra.

Basically, the overriding rule is that sometimes to do right we have to do wrong. When your enemy breaks every rule it causes you to do something similar to defend against it.
edit on 6-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic
[mo

Sigh..... your comment bores me. I heard all of these kind of comments before but thank you for wasting my time.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Simple reason this shows up

............give it wo weeks or less and there will be an event which will allow NATO in the door with at least a no fly zone or even full on invasion......just watch the propaganda buildup......
A few more pieces to "cement" the chem weapon accusation into" fact" in the minds of the west and kaboom off we go.....nation building(destroying ) again.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Are you telling me that you think it was just a coincidence that Al Qaeda released a video on September 10th calling on Libyans to "kill the crusaders" of drone attacks?

What ever happened in Benghazi was coordinated with the events in Egypt. You think the CIA coordinated the riots in Egypt too?

I'm not sure which riots you mean in Egypt. If you mean the ones on September 11, 2012, I have no idea who coordinated them or even whether they were spontaneous. I only mentioned Benghazi because it's already been publicly exposed as being intimately tied in with CIA/US arms running through Turkey to "rebels" in Syria.

I doubt that very much of anything happening in the Mideast right now is a coincidence. And I would expect that anything that is coincidence will still be used wherever possible to play into someone's agenda. There are a whole lot of competing players and agendas (ideologically, politically, and economically as well as militarily).

To quote an old friend, "If there was really just one huge conspiracy group running the world, it would run a lot smoother."
edit on 6-12-2012 by ikonoklast because: Edited to put "rebels" in quotes

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012
reply to post by AGWskeptic
[mo

Sigh..... your comment bores me. I heard all of these kind of comments before but thank you for wasting my time.

You claimed a message "came to you", this implies divine intervention.

Just curious as to how this message was delivered.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Could you show me on that list where the US has left a tyrannical dictator in power after the year 2000. I see a lot before that but things have changed and the other dictators we support aren't killing their own people either.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This just seems to be another "weapons of mass destruction" excuse to get us into another war. Where does this stuff come from and why would anyone believe after all we have seen over the last 15 years?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Err.....What about Bahrain or Saudi Arabia?

As far as I can tell all the talk of chemical weapons has come from the western media.....Getting to be a familiar storyline isn't it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by coyotepoet

Could you show me on that list where the US has left a tyrannical dictator in power after the year 2000. I see a lot before that but things have changed and the other dictators we support aren't killing their own people either.

You mean besides Rwanda and the like?

2nd line.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join