It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did God do Satan’s bidding?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
He also forgets that hating the flesh is a Christian doctrine. Not a Gnostic one.

Gnostic Christians like myself like and respect our bodies as we see them as the temple of God.
We are after al, sons of God according to Jesus. Why would potential Gods hate themselves or their bodies?
Too foolish to bother trying to justify such thinking.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
[Why did God do Satan’s bidding?

To get this right; "WHY DID SATAN DO GOD"S BIDDING?"

Why does God want Satan to spread evil all over the place?

Regards
DL

Because that is the entire point. TO EXPRESS ITSELF- I AM AND WAS ALLOWED TO DO SO.

Allowed?

Like a slave is allowed by a slave owner.

Regards
DL [quote]

Perfectly understood; so God spreads the good also spreads the evil as that is its orientation. Balance of positive and negative. Throw the dice into the air see how it falls and lands ultimately.
edit on 11-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am
He also forgets that hating the flesh is a Christian doctrine. Not a Gnostic one.

Gnostic Christians like myself like and respect our bodies as we see them as the temple of God.
We are after al, sons of God according to Jesus. Why would potential Gods hate themselves or their bodies?

Regards
DL

Odd someone told me I because I know myself as a Gnostic am not one; as in the realization would be a falsehood. Backwards thinking. Greatest I Am must realise that it hates being human is not anyones fault but itself in that it hates the fact its flesh and bone and not a gaseous commodody (Etherial). The arguement of Gnostisim vs WHAT no one has tryed to develop. Why do Catholic Priests not marry although expousing family values they will not have children, a wife a family--Anomoly

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Regards
DL

Odd someone told me I because I know myself as a Gnostic am not one; as in the realization would be a falsehood. Backwards thinking. Greatest I Am must realise that it hates being human is not anyones fault but itself in that it hates the fact its flesh and bone and not a gaseous commodody (Etherial). The arguement of Gnostisim vs WHAT no one has tryed to develop. Why do Catholic Priests not marry although expousing family values they will not have children, a wife a family--Anomoly

Not sure what you said here.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Regards
DL

Because that is the entire point. TO EXPRESS ITSELF- I AM AND WAS ALLOWED TO DO SO.

Allowed?

Regards
DL

No, its more like the slave owner is in empathy with the slave so the two are one in the same.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Regards
DL

Odd someone told me I because I know myself as a Gnostic am not one; as in the realization would be a falsehood. Backwards thinking. Greatest I Am must realise that it hates being human is not anyones fault but
itself in that it hates the fact its flesh and bone and not a gaseous commodody (Etherial). The arguement of Gnostisim vs WHAT no one has tryed to develop. Why do Catholic Priests not marry although expousing family values they will not have children, a wife a family--Anomoly

I was told that because I have recognized myself as Gnostic, I cannot be. The point being that I'd recognised myself into non existance. This individual understood the purity of that self recognition cannot live and breath flesh and bone, (WRONG) and does not realize I will not afford myself any aspect of oblivion. A very smart and sneaky personality to undermine (its distrust of true freewill and knoweledge it happlessy will never assume that state of being). Jealousy.

edit on 13-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: u tube

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.
First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.
As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.
Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL

----------------------------

Theistic evolution.
www.youtube.com.../c/6F8036F680C1DBEB

We were born perfect. We had all 12 strands of DNA; we were telepathic. What happenned to the human race was a war of attrition between some greedy self seeking real estate grabbers. So, take this away, take that away, dumb them down as perfect as they were. Strip them into being slaves. That would be the Nibiru messing with the original plan of perfection as flesh. There are many creation stories that explain this fall of the human; (not its fault). Planned orchestrated.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

[

Allowed?

Regards
DL

No, its more like the slave owner is in empathy with the slave so the two are one in the same.

================================

There goes the English language.

vimeo.com...

Regards
DL
edit on 14-1-2013 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

[

I was told that because I have recognized myself as Gnostic, I cannot be. The point being that I'd recognised myself into non existance. This individual understood the purity of that self recognition cannot live and breath flesh and bone, (WRONG) and does not realize I will not afford myself any aspect of oblivion. A very smart and sneaky personality to undermine (its distrust of true freewill and knoweledge it happlessy will never assume that state of being). Jealousy.

edit on 13-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: u tube

He sounds quite foolish.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob

Regards
DL

You fail to recognise that God is sovereign over all and has a complete understanding of the end before the beginning. Satan's efforts are futile.

www.flickr.com...@N03/8263743757/in/photostream

Thanks for ignoring my question.
When you have to bob and weave that quickly then you know you are full of it.

Regards
DL

Rofl.

This would be no different than me asking you "Why is Big Bird the antichrist?"

The false assumption in the question makes the question itself invalid.

I have not ignored your question at all, the question itself is loaded with a false assumption and would lead us in a circular argument.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Regards
DL

You fail to recognise that God is sovereign over all and has a complete understanding of the end before the beginning. Satan's efforts are futile.

www.flickr.com...@N03/8263743757/in/photostream

Thanks for ignoring my question.
When you have to bob and weave that quickly then you know you are full of it.

Regards
DL

Rofl.

This would be no different than me asking you "Why is Big Bird the antichrist?"

The false assumption in the question makes the question itself invalid.

I have not ignored your question at all, the question itself is loaded with a false assumption and would lead us in a circular argument.

Not circular at all but then I do not expect an honest reply to a direct question. Evasion is the Christian way.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You first need to prove God exists to prove Satan exists, therein or by you have to prove your own existance. Any bidding in as to thought or intent is marginalized, an non-thing unthinkable.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Regards
DL

One of the most stupidest notions resulting from the misinterpretations of this cosmology, in particular, is the notion that an ALL POWERFUL, OMNISCIENT, OMNIPOTENT CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS SEEN AND UNSEEN...gets 'duped' by its creations...

Pure and absolute guff...

Think again...

A99

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

He who demonizes God the creator of the heavens and the earth, if anyone, will not reach heaven.

Who will stand in judgement of God - you oh Greatest I am?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Greatest I am

He who demonizes God the creator of the heavens and the earth, if anyone, will not reach heaven.

Who will stand in judgement of God - you oh Greatest I am?

If you follow the teachings of Jesus then meet me here on this question and you will see your answer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join