Why did God do Satan’s bidding?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob

Originally posted by Greatest I am
Now you show God as an Indian giver and you adore such a prick even more for that bit of immorality again showing your double standard.

Regards
DL

Not at all. I am grateful for the life that he has given me, you should be too.

He was not obligated to create you.

Satan neither yet he did knowing full well that foolish what literalists would believe all the woo.

Would you give birth to a child knowing full well that he would become a serial murderer?
Not that he is that as your God is shown as being more evil than Satan. Count the killings God did and compare that number to those attributed to Satan.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Now you show God as an Indian giver and you adore such a prick even more for that bit of immorality again showing your double standard.

Regards
DL

Not at all. I am grateful for the life that he has given me, you should be too.

He was not obligated to create you.

Satan neither yet he did knowing full well that foolish what literalists would believe all the woo.

Would you give birth to a child knowing full well that he would become a serial murderer?
Not that he is that as your God is shown as being more evil than Satan. Count the killings God did and compare that number to those attributed to Satan.

Regards
DL

Should God have created robots instead? pre-programmed to do his will only?

I am very happy that God has given me a life of choice. I once used my free will to do as I pleased and it was only when I realised that my own sins were doing me damage that I repented and turned to God. Now that I have turned to God and received the gift of the holy spirit my eyes have been opened. The fruit that Adam and Eve ate gave them knowledge of good and evil, the fruit of the spirit is to overcome evil with good.

You can bash Christian beliefs all you like but you will only succeed in turning people away from the faith that had not counted the cost of following Jesus. You may even be speeding up the process of the appearance of the lawless one who is to be revealed before the great and glorious coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Christians will suffer instense persecution from people like you when the antichrist is revealed and the elect of God will be handed over to the authorities to be imprisoned or killed. After this intense persecution Christ will return and take his elect from the grave and those that are still alive will be caught up with him.

“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. (Matthew 24:9-13)

After Christ's appearance the nations will mourn and men will fear what is coming upon the earth, they will be left behind to face the wrath of God:

“But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other. (Matthew 24:29-31)

Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. (Luke 21:26)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.
First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.
As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.
Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL

----------------------------

Theistic evolution.
www.youtube.com.../c/6F8036F680C1DBEB

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Consider.
First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.
Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL

Theistic evolution.

God did allow evil to enter the world, I never claimed that he did not.

But we are responsible for implementing the evil, God does not force us to do it. He gives us the freedom to choose between good and evil. We can please God or we can please ourselves, it is a simple choice and there is so much at stake. This is why God sent his one and only Son to die for us, he has not left us helpless and alone. For those of us that accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and saviour he has redeemed us from our sins and given us eternal life as a gift.

This message is foolishness to those that are perishing, it seems too ridiculous that God would come down in the flesh and die on a cross for our sins. For those that live by flesh rather than the Spirit this message is hard to grasp and God chose to do it this way in order to shame the wise with the foolish things of this world.

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. (1 Corinthians 1:18)

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. (1 Corinthians 1:27)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

To get this right; "WHY DID SATAN DO GOD"S BIDDING?"

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Christians are too religious to follow their moral sense and spiritual natures. Religion is directing your morals instead of your God given intelligence, moral sense and spiritual nature. I urge you to follow the teachings of spiritual teachers like Bishop Spong. A moral man.

www.youtube.com...

Galileo -- "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."

Job 2; 3 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.

Fellow believers and Gnostic Christians like me; if you are a literalist or fundamental Christian or idol worship the God you have found in the Bible, I urge you to think of the story of Job and note from the wording that God is being manipulated by Satan. Satan bid God to move against Job without just cause and God did just that. God let Satan manipulate him. [quote/]
44444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a Gnostic; Damn me here we go, I am not a Ckristion, or a Lite On Firelist, or a Fountain of Knoweledge Idolitroll. I urge you to think of Job realistically as a man/shill that percieved itself as one being STOMPED by
Yawwhewhenyy at a great Somewhere tell me the fairness of this kind of a centralist overbearing and despicable ruler? needs a home in your community? Who in their right mind would allow God (insert any name) to live on your cul-du-sac or dead end street; "Where is Common Sense". Personally I'd love Pope Benedict 16th Razwingerginer to live next door; I might be a sinning and needing to be caught.
edit on 16-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Consider.

Regards
DL

Theistic evolution.

God did allow evil to enter the world, I never claimed that he did not.

But we are responsible for implementing the evil, God does not force us to do it. He gives us the freedom to choose between good and evil. We can please God or we can please ourselves, it is a simple choice and there is so much at stake. This is why God sent his one and only Son to die for us, he has not left us helpless and alone. For those of us that accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and saviour he has redeemed us from our sins and given us eternal life as a gift.

This message is foolishness to those that are perishing, it seems too ridiculous that God would come down in the flesh and die on a cross for our sins. For those that live by flesh rather than the Spirit this message is hard to grasp and God chose to do it this way in order to shame the wise with the foolish things of this world.

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. (1 Corinthians 1:18)

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. (1 Corinthians 1:27)

Then by all means embrace human sacrifice and the notion that it is good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty.

I am sure God will be pleased and take you into heaven.

After a nice long stay in hell for being so immoral.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Why does God want Satan to spread evil all over the place?

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Regards
DL

You fail to recognise that God is sovereign over all and has a complete understanding of the end before the beginning. Satan's efforts are futile.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Regards
DL

You fail to recognise that God is sovereign over all and has a complete understanding of the end before the beginning. Satan's efforts are futile.

www.flickr.com...@N03/8263743757/in/photostream

Thanks for ignoring my question.
When you have to bob and weave that quickly then you know you are full of it.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Why did satan do gods bidding?

Because God is Satan. Satan was the afterthought of the What If I Do This?
Never realizing it would truely manefest and cause Havok.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Regards
DL

Because that is the entire point. TO EXPRESS ITSELF- I AM AND WAS ALLOWED TO DO SO.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally pRegards
DL

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The truism here is such a/the depth of an understanding of trickery for the good is outstanding.
Satan has no sense of the irony, sardonisim. It is actually quite alone in its fabrication understanding of
why it is and what its actual function is; it suspects it being used.
It is a Lonely creature, nice overview of its countinance. It really has no idea what it is or how to
process its proceived Badness.
edit on 19-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: tell the truth always

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I know that your mind set is to think that God is controlling Satan but as the wording and God’s actions clearly shows, this is not so. Satan ruled God that day.

OR maybe, God let satan believe that he had just one upped Father? Obviously, His intent was not evil, because God knew that Job would not lose faith, which he surely did not.

Instead of this event humbling satan, it left him with bitter resentment, hence leading to forces of below focusing their attacks on the faithful and possibly faithful.

I think God kind of rebuked Job for not understanding His unfathomable way. Job was humbled. satan wasn't.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Why did satan do gods bidding?

Because God is Satan. Satan was the afterthought of the What If I Do This?
Never realizing it would truely manefest and cause Havok.

No argument.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Regards
DL

Because that is the entire point. TO EXPRESS ITSELF- I AM AND WAS ALLOWED TO DO SO.

Allowed?

Like a slave is allowed by a slave owner.

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally pRegards
DL

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The truism here is such a/the depth of an understanding of trickery for the good is outstanding.
Satan has no sense of the irony, sardonisim. It is actually quite alone in its fabrication understanding of
why it is and what its actual function is; it suspects it being used.
It is a Lonely creature, nice overview of its countinance. It really has no idea what it is or how to
process its proceived Badness.
edit on 19-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: tell the truth always

God is sovereign is he?

And here I thought he gave man dominion here on earth.
Then again, your God seems to change his mind quite a bit.

www.flickr.com...@N03/8263743757/in/photostream

That makes him an-----

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas

I know that your mind set is to think that God is controlling Satan but as the wording and God’s actions clearly shows, this is not so. Satan ruled God that day.

OR maybe, God let satan believe that he had just one upped Father? Obviously, His intent was not evil, because God knew that Job would not lose faith, which he surely did not.

Instead of this event humbling satan, it left him with bitter resentment, hence leading to forces of below focusing their attacks on the faithful and possibly faithful.

I think God kind of rebuked Job for not understanding His unfathomable way. Job was humbled. satan wasn't.

If he wasn't then you refute your own theory of Satan's resentment.

Resentment would lead into humbleness. More or less. A bit semantic but it works.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Regards
DL

No, you have children; lets say each one is the epitamy of the 7 sins. Lucifer was one of them. Not evil whatsoever. Just an instrument to take an idea into fruition. That being the "Hey, I am going to give you Free Will and I'm doing so because my Annunaki brethren would rather you not know it and Its a great idea never before known in 3D." I am a system buster manipulater. There was never ever any evil intent in the giving of knoweledge to the human; demonized is wrong thinking. it was planned.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
reply to post by Greatest I am

What difference does it make what God did or didn’t do to Job? As a Gnostic you already believe that the flesh is wicked so what difference does it make what God done to Job on the physical realm?

Gknosics have no deal regarding flesh; beyond it; not wicked not necessary exactly to reproduce not the exemplified plan exactly. Those folks were semi physical. Job? You read scripture? Already you have made yourself into a God like likeness that distrusts and hates itself. The flesh thing? No human carnal relations allowed unless the Annunaki were involved (dating and whatnot) otherwise we would wind up with different races of beings out of our control (oops that happenned). Why as a non theist do you troll these threads? Questioning yourself or out of balance and slathering tooth fanged to attack the innocent?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join