Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 94
169
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi "21" fans. . .or not, and Boba !

Obviously, one can not read all the 98 pages ! !

Except for the date of 21, there are confirmations of
what is told by the woman and Boba, and
the second line of my signature !!

DO READ "The Ra material" !!
It WILL answer MANY important questions you have !

Blue skies.




posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN
 


Actually, it answers NO questions. Just another feeble 'New Age" cult that began in the '80s.

Good 'ol RA is just a rehash of "the law of one". Jibberish


Why haven't you been 'harvest-ed' yet???


Yup, blue skies, no 3-days of darkness around here.

I think you need to consult with the 'wanderers' and find out what happened, that's what Ra suggests. Happy Trails!!!


EDIT: I must add though, if you believe in Ra and it has answered the many questions you have, then that is perfectly fine.
edit on 22-12-2012 by ItDepends because: edit



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Let's up the ante!
I say Live Streaming Webcam

if you have a webcam and internet it is easy to do (and free)
we can even create a chat room and talk real time as you are ascending
and any doubt about CGI will be thrown out the window



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by quietlearner
 


the event would have happened already....



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by quietlearner
 


the event would have happened already....


according to OP, it's happening tonight at 11:55PM Pacific time



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
So what your telling me is if we didn't grow up religious and believed in God, we are screwed?
History prooves its the other way around doesn't it ? Its those who grew up with religion who are screwed up.



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar
 


If its only one out of every seven thousand then how come more than one member of his family is going? The odds shouldnt work out that two family members will ascend.



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

4) Something significant will happen on December 21st, 2012. Over the last several years the Earth has been undergoing a kind of spiritual division of itself. If you can picture a cell dividing, that is what is happening with this planet. This "New Earth" will materialize in another dimension. It is up to human kind to decide whether they are ready to make this shift in their lives in order to "ascend" to this new location.



I must have missed it. If nobody noticed anything significant, then by definition it wasn't significant after all, isn't that right?
What happened that I missed? The 21st came and went without the slightest disturbance to the force. LOL.



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I think I will. I mean the OP is very insistent and the mods haven't closed this. So they must think there's something to this. Better safe to believe the OP


It is possible that this isnt a hoax, at least in the sense that in the OP's point of view he's not lying. I've only heard is mother talk once.

I'd hate to be there when nothing happens and they find out.



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

4) Something significant will happen on December 21st, 2012. Over the last several years the Earth has been undergoing a kind of spiritual division of itself. If you can picture a cell dividing, that is what is happening with this planet. This "New Earth" will materialize in another dimension. It is up to human kind to decide whether they are ready to make this shift in their lives in order to "ascend" to this new location.



I must have missed it. If nobody noticed anything significant, then by definition it wasn't significant after all, isn't that right?
What happened that I missed? The 21st came and went without the slightest disturbance to the force. LOL.


Oh Karen...you've missed soooooooooooo much in the preceding 93 pages.


But on the first page and the title of this thread indicates the OP (Ewok) and his mom (who has had visits with some Light Workers) will ascend to the New Earth tonight!!!!!!
Dec 22, Pacific Coast time at around 11:55pm.
The OP has promised a video showing his mom and perhaps himself simply vanishing/ascending to this new earth. According to the OP about 1 million people all around the world will vanish/ascend.


The other 93 pages are a bunch of bickering back and forth between posters and even some death threats

Also, the OP has posted some pictures that his mom had visits from these light workers, hand drawn pictures. One is of a Light Worker called "Chan" and he looks oriental.


So that's it Karen, you're all caught up.....oh, yes almost forgot, The OP claims he is a SCIENTIST and has responded to many questions from posters.
He at times has lost his cool and has responded in not so much of a spiritual way, if you get my gist..
Quite rude on occasion, but he has been under a lot of stress so I guess it is to be expected. There you go!!!



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by bl4ke360
 


How do we notice something in another dimension? Would you say two galaxies crashing into each other is a significant event? That could be happening right now, but we won't notice it. Do you think anything in your life is significant to an ant?


The 5th dimension was described to give everyone "lightbodies" and basically superpowers to everyone, so I think that would be noticeable.


It would be more accurate to call it a "realm" because dimension is a really over-used and misunderstood word. It's not a plane of existance, its a definition or measurement of space its self. It also happens to be a word picked up by lots of cults trying to sound smart and trying to sound like they come from a science background.

If you were to "exist" in the fifth dimension you wouldnt get superpowers, you would only be able to observe the entirety of your time-stream and other time-streams around you.

On topic: I havent felt anything different since yesterday. My father probably feels one year older but that happens every year. My family and some of my friends have some psychic abilities (we dont practice, it just happens and it helps) and felt nothing there.

So..... yay, world not ending?



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

Originally posted by bknapple32
I think I will. I mean the OP is very insistent and the mods haven't closed this. So they must think there's something to this. Better safe to believe the OP


It is possible that this isnt a hoax, at least in the sense that in the OP's point of view he's not lying. I've only heard is mother talk once.

I'd hate to be there when nothing happens and they find out.


Oh your quite right, shiman!
Many of us believe that the OP sincerely believes 'everything' he has stated.

.....and as you correctly perceive, many of us have expressed concern for the mom and ewok when they find out if it just does not happen tonight.
We hope they have some close friends nearby that can comfort them and to support their grave disappointment if they don't vanish/ascend. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what that video shows us!!!



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by quietlearner
 


Sorry to say, he said he was to be taken away or something at 10:45 (did i get it right) so it looks like you posted this at 1:30 PST

Awaiting ewoks disappointed post



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
To you OP wherever you are , you really shouldn't have given this money making idea away so freely.
Imagine if you kept this very creative idea to yourself, and just became a medium tot hat alternate Earrth.
Approx 150,000 humans died on the 21/12/12.....get the idea?

Of course you do, this would have made you a lot of loot.

Instead , you gave away the idea...and you know what we will be seeing on the bookshelves?

Yes...Byron Seer , and his best selling book...The Channelling To Earth Two.

Silly billy



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman
 


He won't post.
He's too embarrassed now.

But he will become an enlightened realist, in a short period of time.
Come to our side my son, the truth is here.



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by DaesDaemar
 


If its only one out of every seven thousand then how come more than one member of his family is going? The odds shouldnt work out that two family members will ascend.


Actually, that makes more sense than one million random people. If, as a mother or father, you gained what you thought to be enlightenment, wouldn't you teach your children, thereby giving them the opportunity to reach ascension?



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Cmon Ewok, give everyone a reply and apologize. Everyone can see you logged on today but didn't post.
edit on 22-12-2012 by chenn911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chenn911
 


ok i think you guys are jumping the gun again.. he isn't ascending until 11:55 PM PST... thats in what a little over 6 hours to go....



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by chenn911
 


ok i think you guys are jumping the gun again.. he isn't ascending until 11:55 PM PST... thats in what a little over 6 hours to go....


Yep 5 hours to go.. Hold your horses kiddos.



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ewok i know i said about squire but you deliver the goods then you will be knighted..
edit on 22-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)






top topics



 
169
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

log in

join