It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba
I don't blame you. This video is going to put a lot of very intelligent people to complete and utter shame if it works out, and they're not going to back down easy. Unfortunately for them, my setup is as easy as I have described, so no suspicions will be confirmed. I really wish this was like a UFO sighting with a potato camera, but it's going to be filmed 4-6 feet from the site of the event. There is really no room for naysayers at this point. You can accuse me of doctoring it now, but it makes no difference. The footage will speak for itself, I guarantee it.

Your confidence level and choice of words leads me to be suspicious that you are being disingenuous, and have been working for a couple weeks now in Adobe CS6 or the like creating your "ascension" video.

It still reeks of a prank or a ruse. Or perhaps the first video was genuine, but now you would like to really make a splash with some CGI? Ultimately, the footage will speak for itself. No matter how good you doctor it, the artifacts can be detected.

And as for the "satellite clock" on a mobile, why bother? That adds no credibility and is easily faked, and you know this.

I smell a rat! Don't stay up too late using Adobe After Effects.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

It's Sir, actually. Please call me Sir Ewok henceforth. The video will be uploaded on my channel as instructed by my sheet of paper on the table. You can distribute the footage as much as your naysayer heart desires, my man.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

You're suspicious!? No way man! You're like the first person to say that. I thought I had all my angles covered. You must have some kind of investigation-type career, right? Thank you for pointing out the obvious. Yes, the footage will speak for itself, exactly what I typed to you before. Anything else of value you'd like to contribute to this thread, sir?
edit on 22-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: I'm going to be nice.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'd work on some things before you ascend. Some here have tried to put everything behind us and await your video. I don't think demanding people call you sir ewok will go over well in the next dimension. But I could be wrong. It seems like you know more about it than I do. I await the posting of the video with high expectations. Happy trails ewok.
edit on 22-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Thanks. Naaaah, he'll be alright.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

24 hrs to go, Ill ask this again, cause you may have missed it... Will you be posting the video if nothing happens,if not , why not?
edit on 22-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

So we've got like what about 24 hours to go here or so... and are you talking about yourself in the third person?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Nobody has a sense of humor today, so I'll just get back to being serious.

BknApple, I see NO point whatsoever of posting a video of nothing happening. We already discussed this several pages back. I can refer a link if you'd prefer. If you can give me a reason to do this, I'll definitely consider it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

oh i'm pretty sure he said he won't be posting it if they don't ascend because my guess is that they didn't ascend and he doesn't wanna post of video of being dumbfounded.... but he seems pretty cock sure of it...
So what do I know.. but i guarantee if I see this video and think he's ascended i'm seriously running to the store for real supplies for my 3 days of darkness haha.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Nobody has a sense of humor today, so I'll just get back to being serious.

BknApple, I see NO point whatsoever of posting a video of nothing happening. We already discussed this several pages back. I can refer a link if you'd prefer. If you can give me a reason to do this, I'll definitely consider it.

oh see you threw me for a loop mr. emotionless... sure I have a great sense of humor didn't you see my spicy burrito analogy i'm just not used to you having one!! LMAO

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

It's Sir, actually. Please call me Sir Ewok henceforth. The video will be uploaded on my channel as instructed by my sheet of paper on the table. You can distribute the footage as much as your naysayer heart desires, my man.

Ewok your still a squire till you can distribute some facts.. sorry but that's just the way it is....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Well, here's the thing. We're to depart at 11:55pm. But my mother told my family members to be at home with their families at approximately 8pm. So nearly 4 hours before, something will happen to our area, although I cannot be certain that the 3 days of darkness will begin then. But something will.

Better to have it, and not need it, or need it and not have it?
edit on 22-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I completely respect that. I'd come at anyone else just as hard. Sit tight, video is inc.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Well, here's the thing. We're to depart at 11:55pm. But my mother told my family members to be at home with their families at approximately 8pm. So nearly 4 hours before, something will happen to our area, although I cannot be certain that the 3 days of darkness will begin then. But something will.

Better to have it, and not need it, or need it and not have it?
edit on 22-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

So where is your area, so we can be on the look out. You could save lives here

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Southern California.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Southern California.

Umm does that stretch into Northern Cali like 40 miles north of Sacramento......('
')
edit on 12/22/2012 by TheTimeIsNow because: EDITs

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Southern California.

I have family in so Cal. Any specifics? They are in Toluca lake near universal studios

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hi Ewok -

I have read your story and it has taken me quite sometime to read through all of this. It seems to me you and as many others that have replied to your post have it all figured out. By that I am talking about the energy where all this is coming from. I am not here to judge nor am I here to agree or disagree with you or any of the others denying your truth or vice versa, as I have my own views on this topic. Whether it is aligned with yours or anyone else's, does not matter. What does matter is that we respect eachother and know that each and everyone of us here on earth today, is from the same divine being and energy. I am sorry to hear about your family not supporting you. I would like to think that everyone friends or family would try to understand in the best way that they could but what I wanted to say to everyone on ATS is spread your knowledge and your truth but know that everyone has their own version and among all the beings here, everything the divine has created is exactly how it needs to be. We all know things but not everything and being so sure as if we are the divine or questioning other people's connection with the divine only allows space to go against the very essence of the divine. When we the people start judging and neglecting other views, we become the know-it-alls, closed minded, disconnected and isolated - basically if we all know what we are talking about and we all have different views this is a pretty screwed up world we live in but if we allow communication to be a positive tool to eachother's mind and hearts we can all build something much stronger and make room for real intellect, for worth while ideas, but most of all a world filled with love and respect the true essence of the divine. I hope tomorrow evening leaves you and your mother feeling fulfilled Ewok. I will definitely be watching.

Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Is your mom still with us??

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The horse is dead.
Saying it isn't so or beating it even more won't change a thing.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join