It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

If he won't say where, then perhaps just warn them to stay indoors after 8pm just like he told his family. Better safe than sorry.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I think I will. I mean the OP is very insistent and the mods haven't closed this. So they must think there's something to this. Better safe to believe the OP

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

4) Something significant will happen on December 21st, 2012. Over the last several years the Earth has been undergoing a kind of spiritual division of itself. If you can picture a cell dividing, that is what is happening with this planet. This "New Earth" will materialize in another dimension. It is up to human kind to decide whether they are ready to make this shift in their lives in order to "ascend" to this new location.

I must have missed it. If nobody noticed anything significant, then by definition it wasn't significant after all, isn't that right?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Durden

Durden, old friend How ya been?

(on topic) How do we know if anyone around us has ascended to that other diminsion? (have't read the entire thread, sorry. Just looking to get to the 'meat and potatoes'.)

-Sour
('sour' about still being in this old boring dimension)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

exactly
nothing significant happened on the 21st
so Ewoks story is already BS!

and bknapple
stop messing around like you think somethings going to happen
you are the person who is least believing this hype!!!

(or are you trying to get ewok to tell you if you act sincere?)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

I'm sorry but who are you to suggest someone be institutionalized? Do you have the proper background to be diagnosing people? Its so frustrating to see on multiple occasions someone suggest that one be institutionalized or that they are crazy or mentally unstable simply for having different beliefs as others. One believes in ascension and the supernatural and they're crazy. Yet someone can believe in the rapture, a man who walked on water and a talking snake and they're sane? If we go with what you're saying about Ewok's mother being institutionalized, then shouldn't every Christian, catholic, heck, any religous person be institutionalized as well? People really need to learn and not judge others for being different or having beliefs outside the ordinary.

Ewok, best of luck to you and your mother with whatever unfolds. And if for some reason things don't fall through. Than I'm sure god/creator/whatever you want to call it just has more plans for you both here on earth. There is always a purpose and a reason.
edit on 22-12-2012 by NothingNew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

How do we notice something in another dimension? Would you say two galaxies crashing into each other is a significant event? That could be happening right now, but we won't notice it. Do you think anything in your life is significant to an ant?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

exactly
nothing significant happened on the 21st
so Ewoks story is already BS!

and bknapple
stop messing around like you think somethings going to happen
you are the person who is least believing this hype!!!

(or are you trying to get ewok to tell you if you act sincere?)

You don't know me. No one knows me. I don't know me!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

How do we notice something in another dimension? Would you say two galaxies crashing into each other is a significant event? That could be happening right now, but we won't notice it. Do you think anything in your life is significant to an ant?

The 5th dimension was described to give everyone "lightbodies" and basically superpowers to everyone, so I think that would be noticeable.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

dont fall into the trap and start believing this poo!
i can guarantee after he fails to ascend you will be the first to say 'told you so, now seek medical advice'

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Where in the thread did it say this and how would we see it in another dimension?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Where in the thread did it say this and how would we see it in another dimension?

Right here on page 62:

It will be easier to activate the light body once you actually begin practicing again, due to your diligence from your previous life.

And page 52:

She must teach them a very special meditation, which she will be recording at approximately 7pm PST tonight in order for all people to practice. They themselves must perform this every night between 7-8pm for the purpose of "Light body activation".

edit on 12/22/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

dont fall into the trap and start believing this poo!
i can guarantee after he fails to ascend you will be the first to say 'told you so, now seek medical advice'

that's actually the one thing I have promised myself I won't do.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I see no mention of these apparent super powers you reported, nor do I see where he mentions that this 'light bodies' experience is visible. Seems to me to allude to meditation in some way, but I can't be sure. Perhaps the OP will clarify.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Holy crap!! its well after 7 in the morning here and completely dark still outside...

Wait a minute it is the 22nd and I live near Portland OR... never mind.....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

That is the problem...if you don't ascend then life goes on as if nothing happens, if you do ascend then you will know...I'm heading down the path that it will become mystical ascension that the person is still physically here but has ascended spiritually...well that would be a way to save face and continue to believe without any proof possible.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I know there are forces in place, but your mother has 0 idea what this/them are. This all came to nothing.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

That is the problem...if you don't ascend then life goes on as if nothing happens, if you do ascend then you will know...I'm heading down the path that it will become mystical ascension that the person is still physically here but has ascended spiritually...well that would be a way to save face and continue to believe without any proof possible.

oh hells to the no.. the ewok has specifically claimed that he and his mother are physically ascending tonight and he is recording it on video... there is no backtracking from that in my book.. he either will or he won't...it's gonna happen or its not.. I too will not be back to be "right" ... i'll only be back to give apologies if I'm wrong.

edit. oh wait I won't be able to do that if i'm wrong
because if ewok is correct he won't be here and we'll be in darkness so no one will be able to say anything since nothing will work... lol.. thats rather spectacular.. Have a good ascension day all! Hope to see you after!!
edit on 22-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sigh this thread is still going strong. I wish people would just stop feeding the trolls and let it rest already. It is 9:34 am on the 22nd here in western Canada. All is quiet and normal, except that we have not seen the sun yet - it's a cold and snowy day.

Reading through the last few pages of posts, especially comments from "Sir" Ewok...I find myself shaking my head in disbelief. Clearly, this man is off his rocker and he will not listen to anyone who tries to add some reason to this thread. Sir Ewok? I don't think so - in order for me to call someone Sir it would mean I have to have tremendous respect for an individual. And OP, I have no respect for you what so ever.

Why? For the rude way you respond to people in your threads. In your mind, you have already ascended into a higher dimension and for the rest of us, we're all just little trolls who aren't worthy of your time.

Sorry folks. Nothing will happen, 92 pages of discussion over absolutely nothing.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Good morning everybody!!!
.....and a good afternoon and a good evening to all parts across the world...it's already Sunday the 23rd in some parts.... www.timeanddate.com...

It's a very nice day on the East Coast and nothing significant to report except that people are still sad about the events in Newtown. But I am seeing a lot of love and compassion.

I spoke to family over in Dingle, Ireland very early this morning and everyone is doing very well and no reports of anything silly going on across the pond.

As a reader and participant of this thread it has been fun and a pleasure to get to know some new friends. Thank you! I wish you all happiness, health and love.

Regarding Ewok and his mom. Most of us I think, wish them well and hope that they seek comfort and receive compassion tonight. I wish them happiness, health and love as well. I just hope the ewok can search for tolerance, acceptance and a more even tempered approach in the New Year.

To All have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy, Healthy New Year!!

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join