It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ace of Spades & December 21st--Tell me what you know!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Why is it a "bummer" card? Personally, I wouldn't mind a bit of wrath taking a few people down a peg...There is just too much abuse at the expense of our brothers, sisters, and neighbors.

Even if I'm first in line for a dose of godly wrath...bring it! I am sick and tired of despicable people who live it up by stepping on others' throats.

Here's to hoping
...but I'm pretty sure I'll just be watching the new season of Futurama DVDs on the 21st

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by Xoanon
[more

Even if I'm first in line for a dose of godly wrath...bring it! I am sick and tired of despicable people who live it up by stepping on others' throats

I'll be second in line.

At least somewhere up front so I can get a good seat for the show.

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

On a personal note (yeah, I know that's what U2U's are for) I just got started on that article you posted. I'm about a third way through and it looks promising. It's a thought-provoking yarn...for anybody who may be curious but hasn't clicked yet.

Will finish reading after I get dinner cookin'. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

edit on 5-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

If you are correct about this 11:11 thingy, don't you think that something would have happened by now ?

11 Nov 2011 - Nothing
11 Nov 2012 - Nothing
22 Nov 2012 - Nothing

Notice a pattern here ?

12 Dec 2012 - Oooo i wonder what might happen. Nothing !!!! Again.

This 11:11 thing is turning into a damp squib.

Those who are giving out these codes havn't got a clue what to do with them.

11-11-2011 = 8
11-11-2012 = 9

22-11-2012 = ? Why did you include this date?

12-21-2012 = 11

The OP's post had more to do with the fact he read something that pointed to this date as having a connection to the ACE of Spades. The 11:11 aspect was a reference to numbers that had significance in their lives, and that maybe it had to do with the timing of this solstice. I could be mistaken, maybe you should just deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Perhaps even more fascinating, I came upon a source that even posited that the large spade on the ace was likened to the eye of Horus.

Sorry, I just had to get up and leave my computer desk after that.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Maybe you should have got up and walked away before posting
Well, heck...I was just reporting back all that I found and I'm sorry I couldn't find that particular source to back it up (as if any of these highly speculative sources were anything less than dubious to begin with on a Dec.21st, 2012 thread on a conspiracy website!)

If you have information to the contrary, perhaps you can fill me in instead of posting hilarious gifs of Jerry Seinfeld.

edit on 6-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

22-11-2012 = ? Why did you include this date?

New age sites were speculating that big changes throughout the world were going to happen from 11-11-2012 to 22-11-2012.

As expected, nothing happened.

i just hope something amazing happens on 21-12-2012 that creates a false paradise on this earth for the coming 3 years.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

i just hope something amazing happens on 21-12-2012 that creates a false paradise on this earth for the coming 3 years.

Hold it! Wait, I don't understand. What good would a 3-year romp in a false paradise do anybody? You hope that something amazing creates a false paradise? What's so amazing about a "false" paradise?

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here...

But please explain your goals/expectations. You have me totally
right now.
edit on 6-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'd like to see you videotape yourself continously shuffling cards, and showing the card everytime when you split the deck to the camera.. If this is a legitimate phenomenon it is documentable.

You'd have to do it everyday, so that we knew you didnt just film it every day and then only show us the ones where by chance, the ace of spades showed up more often, etc etc.. Of course it would all ultimately be based on trust in the end due to the possibility of editing/etc.
edit on 6-12-2012 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

Perhaps a livestream would be a better idea.
edit on 6-12-2012 by cartesia because: added new idea

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
Hold it! Wait, I don't understand. What good would a 3-year romp in a false paradise do anybody? You hope that something amazing creates a false paradise? What's so amazing about a "false" paradise?

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here...

But please explain your goals/expectations. You have me totally
right now

Yes my statement was vague because many people don't want to hear it.

Read the statement by prevenge on www.abovetopsecret.com...

From a vision i can verify that he knows whats coming.

Imagine a world where its possible to fly, shapeshift, a world of lush green fields, clean fresh air and blue skies. Something amazing will happen soon where this paradise will become reality.

However, i have witnessed what this world is like without YHWH's love. A world where the sky is black, the land is filled with broken man-made objects like houses, lampposts. There is no natural green anymore, just mounds and hills of brown and gray dust. The air is sparse and lifeless. Its absolute desolation.

i understand that this is depressing and people will hate me for it.

i am now starting to wonder if those who see the 11-11 Wake-up call are the angels themselves and this 21-Dec day is the day that their angel DNA is activated.

This time frame also merges quite well with the statement recently from Kissenger where he said the old Israel will be destroyed in 10 years. Now add the first half of the false tribulation and the real Tribulation and what have we got; 3 1/2 years + 7 years = ~10 Years.

Flame away. The flames are nothing compared to persecution that await all Christians.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
its four days before christmas, shhh dont tell anyone!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

"Imagine a world where its possible to fly, shapeshift, a world of lush green fields, clean fresh air and blue skies. Something amazing will happen soon where this paradise will become reality. "

Oh yah sure it is rofl, right next to the dragons that spit rainbow fire and it rains gumdrops all day long . lol people have been believing in this dream since Merlin was invented ^^
THERE IS NO MAGIC lol, IM pretty sure the universes balance is not in the hands of some 1.25$ - 100 dollar cards. ^^

or if they are that freakin great of cards, do a couple of runs and tell me when/where to buy the next winning ticket in ANYTHING, ill win and buy and underground bunker for all ats members to have an awesome 12/21/12 week long party ^^

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Amazing thread, NB! S&F for you!

I have learned all kinds of things here about the ace of spades, and the entire deck. You put out some great information on the meaning with the symbolism corresponding to the days, weeks, and months of the year. I didn't know that! And that Eye of Horus looking like the pineal gland blew me away too!

As for the 11:11 thing... here is a site that gives the meaning of seeing numbers repeatedly:

www.sacredscribes.net...

Number 1111 is made up of the powerful influences of the number 1, amplified and magnified by four. Number 1 resonates with the vibrations and attributes of new beginnings and starting afresh, independence and individuality, initiative and assertiveness, ambition and motivation, success and leadership, courage and strength, creation and creativity, self-reliance and tenacity, attainment, happiness and fulfillment, innovation, self-development and oneness with life. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs, intentions and actions. The repeating number 1 sequence (in all it’s forms) is most often the first sequence that appears to many people. Once the 1111 is acknowledged, the number sequence changes to another combination along with new messages, life experiences, directions and opportunities. Many people associate the repeating 1111 with a ‘wake-up call’, a ‘Code of Activation’ and/or an ‘Awakening Code’, or ‘Code of Consciousness’. It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind, and reminds us that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience, rather than physical beings embarking upon spiritual experiences. Upon noticing a frequency of 1111’s appearing repeatedly, you may begin to see an increase in synchronicities and unlikely and miraculous coincidences appearing in your life. At times, when you are about to go through a major spiritual awakening or an epiphany of some kind, the number 1111 may appear in your physical reality and experience to signal the upcoming change or shift.

There's more about 11:11 in the link, but I didn't want to take up too much space. Just go click on whatever number you're seeing and you can find out the meaning.

I have been seeing 222, 444, and 1111 a lot lately!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Number 1111 is made up of the powerful influences of the number 1, amplified and magnified by four. Number 1 resonates with the vibrations and attributes of new beginnings and starting afresh, independence and individuality, initiative and assertiveness, ambition and motivation, success and leadership, courage and strength, creation and creativity, self-reliance and tenacity, attainment, happiness and fulfillment, innovation, self-development and oneness with life. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs, intentions and actions.

Sorry but where is the evidence substantiating these claims?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The Ace is of course the numerical value for 1

Actually, it is the numerical value for 11 also. Depends.
Hi to all!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cartesia

Sorry but where is the evidence substantiating your consciousness?

Just curious.

May as well get to the heart of the matter before we look for evidence in any claims being made.

edit on 6-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia

Number 1111 is made up of the powerful influences of the number 1, amplified and magnified by four. Number 1 resonates with the vibrations and attributes of new beginnings and starting afresh, independence and individuality, initiative and assertiveness, ambition and motivation, success and leadership, courage and strength, creation and creativity, self-reliance and tenacity, attainment, happiness and fulfillment, innovation, self-development and oneness with life. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs, intentions and actions.

From my perspective there is symbolism involved that can be interpreted differently, the numbers themselves have what I consider positive aspects associated to each. Unfortunately, the numbers are subjective as well, because they derive from a calendar that is not entirely accurate to begin with. For the purpose of this thread though, the numerology involved to me is a good energy pertaining to this day...but I always say live life for today and have true love in your heart always...you never know when it will be your time to ascend.

Really? Do you have any proof to refute this?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Its not coincedence.. but you are purposely seeing this Ace card. It has nothing to do with the third eye, 2012 or anything.

The tarot card works when the psychic tells the customer to shuffle and draw 3 cards or whatever number.. the person drawing the cards; their energy inside of them corresponds with the cards that are being shuffled and the three cards about to be drawn. Its your subconsciousness which is shuffeling the cards to give you a message, which the psychic helps you understand or interpret. Its not magic or a myestery..

When you shuffle your cards and you have the ace of spades inside your head/subconsciously; you will draw this card or see it more often. Your energy is the one dealing the Ace of spades whch is why you are seeing it. This is UNIQUE TO YOU ONLY, and if you understood this you wouldnt of needed to make this thread..

seeing this Ace of Spades if YOUR sign, not Ats' or anyone elses.. So some soul searching is needed for oyu to find this answer, there is no psychic to interpret this information for you.

My two sence anyways..
Take care

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for that contribution Sled, interesting article.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I'm not going to read the whole of this thread but I would like to point out that a member called hidden_hand apparently not of this world did a thread called window of opportunity and in there a member asked about 11:11, hidden hand's reply was look at it this way as an alarm clock and the clock is a warning.

I also read yesterday that 11:11amis a gmt time, and I have this feeling that this will be the time on 21st December tthat will be our wake up call to go to our new dimension, one thing is for sure I will not be in bed at this time i'll be up showered and have had my breakfast and possibly my last cigarette (hurray), but I'm secretly looking forward to this wonderful time even though I have a lovely life, family and possessions too, but if nothing happens then I'll be happy to continue as normal, we shall see, have a wonderful time everyone it's very close now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join