It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ace of Spades & December 21st--Tell me what you know!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Interesting.

Personally, I can't wait until the 21st. I haven't been this excited about nothing since New Years Eve 1999

ps. your thread directly inspired my new avatar

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Although playing cards have a lot of symbolism within them. I fail to see how this relates to dec 21 2012 at all.

Can anyone help me out here?

I shall give you the short and sweet of it--which my OP failed to do. Here: 52 cards in a deck, 52 weeks in a year. The deck was designed (at some point) with 52 weeks of the year in mind. Thus, each card actually is symbolic and representative for a certain week of the year.

Guess which week the Ace of Spades is allegedly a symbolic gesture for? It is suggested by one of the sources that the Ace of Spades is a mark for the first day of winter falling on the 21st of December. Pair that with the unlikely synchronicity with which I was seeing that Ace of Spades--I found that be just a very great deal interesting.

I can see your point in which there is no symbolism associated for the calender year (e.g. 2012) It just happens to be that December 21st is an exciting date for many this year. You're essentially correct that I just made an irrational pairing of the two: December 21st, 2012 & December 21, Ace of Spades.

Sorry if the forum choice didn't work out. The mods are welcome to move it to a better home.
edit on 5-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

The only thing I cant "think" of at the moment is the Ace paradoxically being the highest and lowest card in the deck. That kinda fits in to the cycle of death/rebirth etc.

Hey, buddy thanks for visiting my thread. That is a good point right there. It always amazes me when I look at holistic cultures in the ancient world. Everything they did, created, sang, wore, cooked etc. was a religious gesture in some way. There was usually no division between the secular and the divine. Some may find this worldview oppressive. Although, I find it fascinating and somewhat inspiring.

That makes me think there is more symbolism in ancient artifacts that we're aware of in this day and age. The deck of playing cards we use today is based on a French design, but clearly the "decks" go back very, very far..and are likely have a mystical symbolism in mind.

It would not surprise me that a single card in a deck would have been designed with the metaphor of the natural, but divine death/rebirth cycle. Sometimes even a simple circle in the ancient world has been ascribed to the divine quality of "no beginning, no end."

There is much we probably aren't aware of about our modern-day artifacts--a lot of thought went into the design of many shapes, symbols etc.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thanks for sharing. I can see you probably made the greatest use of an AOL disk compared to everyone on the planet haha

I agree when you say that 11:11 is kind of an alarm that grabs your attention and keeps you looking everywhere for the answer. You never really find out much about the 11:11, but you sure learn A LOT of great stuff along the way.

I can't help but wonder if it's just some great motivational speaker from beyond the stars--or at least inhabiting some digital clocks haha.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It has been amazing, the past few months. I noticed the time synchronicities 11:11, 21:21, 19:19 and such but it's quite something to see how many people are starting to speak about it (in my life) now, it's a special time we live in indeed. Interesting post. Especially about the ace of spades. Inspired me to play a game of cards with my father

s&f always interesting to hear of people's deductions about this puzzle we call life.
Peace!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Thanks for sharing. I can see you probably made the greatest use of an AOL disk compared to everyone on the planet haha

Haha truth be told that free month turned into a free 1.5 years of internet.. I would just call them to cancel and then tell them that I liked it but couldn't afford the price, that I was just trying it out.. Then they would say "Well you are a very important customer and we would love to keep you on. What if we give you another month to try..."

Finally they caught on that I had never payed.. and then I had to go the Netzero route.. 30 free hours per month, haha that would last me about 2 days now, but back then I made it work..

I didn't catch on to the 52 weeks in a year thing.. Another interesting twist... december 21st...

You made me come into a new understanding just now...

I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End..

Is Jesus the Ace of Spades ?

I just gave you the 13th flag, and I have 33 vertebrae, so what do I win?
Maybe 322 cookies?
edit on 12/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I do love to play cards and the ace of spade is something very special.
When i read about it being a death card, this came to mind:

Metallica´s old basist Cliff Burton died in a bus crash in 1986. Cliff Burton and Kirk Hammet has a friendly dispute over sleeping arrangments, and they decide to draw cards. Cliff draws the Ace of spade and says to Kirk, i want your bed tonight. Later the bus crash and Cliff dies... creepy! he tells the story about 1:45 into the video.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just to add OP, the ace of spade looks pineal, dont you think?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Oh most definitely. Great catch there. And while I was looking for a good reference picture to post. I found another great pic.

Pineal gland:

And check this out. Something I would have NEVER noticed!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by rabzdguy

Oh most definitely. Great catch there. And while I was looking for a good reference picture to post. I found another great pic.

And check this out. Something I would have NEVER noticed!

WOW. I have never seen that correlated before. star and flag just for that. That's something I'm going to look into further... interesting!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

LOL i waas looking at the same pic as the eye of ra and the brain...that spun me out too

very intresting

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

When I made the Jesus reference just know that I wasn't being christian..
I was making a reference as to where the gates are.. The gates to the kingdom of heaven within...
I see you already went there now though..

Balancing the 4 directions puts you where? Right in the middle.. Same with the elements...

When thine eye be single thy whole body shall be full of light.. A great quote that doesn't make sense unless you have done that. Quite literally you do fill with light.

The energy has been strong these last 4 days.. I almost had a spontaneous experience 2 days ago.. My third eye gave me a strong flash..

I have never noticed this before. Could this time of year just be closer to the whatever it is? Is this time of year always like this? or just in 2012? I don't know..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Sorry I didn't mean to ignore your post (I'm actually getting ready to leave the house in a bit here.) It certainly wasn't because of a Jesus reference. As in all things, we need everybody's participation and perspective to put together a puzzle this big. (We can do without the snarkiness though!)

I am familiar with the verse. Great one! I believe there is much coded language in the Bible--well, in all scriptures really. For example, the Gita is pretty much a coded metaphor for yoga and meditation etc. I suspect the Bible is something similar.

Now that we're on the subject of the Eye of Ra/ Eye of Horus ..I did have an out of body experience somewhat recently that was astonishingly related to Ancient Egypt. However, that's for the curious to look up. I'm not going to compound our already speculative conversation with more supposition.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrNobody777

I forgot all about the cliff story. I used to be a Metallica fan when I was a kid. I remember hetfield maybe talking about it on a documentary or box set i had.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I did have an out of body experience somewhat recently that was astonishingly related to Ancient Egypt.

I am curious how similar your experience was to my first "vision", not sure what to call it. I feel like it was my first memory before incarnating here honestly.

(edit) if this experience with the Eye of Ra ~ Horus is different than the one we discussed before in your thread forget the statement above)

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

As in all things, we need everybody's participation and perspective to put together a puzzle this big. (We can do without the snarkiness though!)

Your post reminded of an article I just read. LINK

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Oh no, I didn't mean to sound like that.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The energy has been strong these last 4 days.. I almost had a spontaneous experience 2 days ago..

Glad I am not the only one.

I feel like I could vibrate right out of my skin the past few days

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Simply put...

The Ace of spades? Is the Ace of Swords...

a.k.a. The Ace of Bummer.

Its number is 777.

It symbolizes the wrath of God.

How's that for relating it to December 21st?
edit on 5-12-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Whatever I feel coming doesn't feel like the wrath of anything

More like a welcome home party full of love and celebration.

Who knows.

I'll take some wrath too, probably with a smile on my face.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join