It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ace of Spades & December 21st--Tell me what you know!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Ohhh! Why didn't you get a print screen capture to share with us? I'm not one to say "pics or it didn't happen," but come on now! You know we all wanted to see that too!

And yes, I sometimes get the feeling that someone, something, somewhere is trying to get our attention to tell us something. And we're saying, "I don't understand! Please be more direct and clear!" ... and they're probably saying, "I can't make it anymore obvious than this!"
edit on 5-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

If you don't experience it then find some other thread to nitpick on.

lol.
i am nitpicking at the spirits who cannot be bothered to tell us mortals what the codes are really for.

In actual fact the spirits are teaching their students numerology and history.

Hopefully junk DNA will be activated on Dec 21 2012 and all of these numbers will fit into place.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Ohhh the synchronicities....lol
I didn't think to take a picture...still sitting here in my jammies having coffee.
But, without a lie....I'm also talking in private message with another ATS member, and I just wrote to him....that I love this place but I hate the "pics or it didn't happen" people! Haha....sorry, but it's just too funny.
jacygirl

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Hey, now that is something we can all nitpick on, right? We're kicking ourselves because we can't understand the message, and hopefully they're kicking themselves for not being able to get the message across.

Sorry if I came off rude, but none of us have really made any specific, definite claim about 11:11 predictions. Your post called into question November 11, 2011 etc. To be honest, I don't see why that would even matter. 11:11 happens twice a day by digital clock.

But trust me, we're seeing 11:11 A LOT (I do, anyways. I can't speak for everyone)..and in unusual ways that defies ordinary circumstances.

11:11 seems more attached to the emotional quality of the moment and not any specific date in my experience.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Do you have any threads on 11:11? If so would you mind linking them?

I've been seeing the number 11 multiple times a day for almost 2 years now--which in my opinion is very curious. I don't necessarily believe it means anything, but I'm not convinced it doesn't either!

I actually just saw 11:11 a few minutes ago

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Could be you only recall the pattern of 11:11 or 1:11 due to the brain not being fully awake. The human brain needs time to come back online. This process takes anywhere from seconds to minutes, since the brain is organic the time fluctuates. In those early seconds anything more complex will not stay in memory.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anon29

Surprisingly no! I have not made any 11:11 threads of my own. I have posted in a couple though. There are plenty of good ones on ATS without my authorship.

Here is one of the bigger, more in-depth threads that I have enjoyed on the subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I'm so sorry that your original Ace of Spades thread has evolved into one about 11:11.
I really hope that people keep posting here though, it's all very interesting.
(Oops, forgot to star and flag....off to do that now).
jacygirl

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Okay! It seems that everybody has more to say about 11 than about my Ace of Spades. The Ace is of course the numerical value for 1 (Actually, a quick reference to my old tarot handbook shows that the Ace has a numerical value of 5. I don't know the first thing about numerology. But in a normal deck of playing cards, the Ace is the 1st card in a suit.) in a deck of cards but has the unique position of being the highest ranking card as well as the first ordinal card in the set.

I did skim over some material in my sources referring to the collective meaning of Aces as a group of ranks. (4 Aces being the 1,1,1,1 eh?)

I wouldn't presume to synthesize any information or hypothesize about a connection between 11:11 and Aces because I really don't know much about either.

If anybody comes up with anything, please share! I eagerly await more info on the subject. Speculation and personal stories are welcome.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
www.scribd.com...

11. This is an ominous number to occultists. It gives warning of hidden dangers, trial, and treachery from other. It has a symbol of "a Clenched Hand," and "a Lion Muzzled," and of a person who will have great difficulties to contend against.

11 would have the #2 tendencies.

22. This number is symbolized by "a Good Man blinded by the folly of others, with a knapsack on his back full of Errors." In this picture he appears to offer no defense against a ferocious tiger, which is attacking him. It is a warning number of illusion and delusion, a good person who lives in a fool's paradise; a dreamer of dreams who awakens only when surrounded by danger. It is also a number of false judgment owing to the influence of others. As a number in connection with future events its warning and meaning should be carefully noted.

22 would have #4 tendencies.

12-21-2012 = 11

So you would also have 11+11+11 = 33

Now in this book, 33 has no significance, however, in other numerology references it is the highest and most spiritual of all the numbers.

33 would have #6 tendencies.

As to the deck of cards and each suit the number 13 is significant.

13. This is a number indicating change of plans, place, and such-like, and is not unfortunate,as is generally supposed. In some of the ancient writings it is said, "He who understands the number 13 will be given power and dominion." It is Symbolized by the picture of " a Skeleton" or "Death," with a scythe reaping down men, in a field of new-grown grass where young faces and heads appear copping up on every side. it is a number of upheaval and destruction. It is a Symbol of "Power" which, if wrongly used, will wreak destruction upon itself. It is a number of warnings of the unknown or unexpected, if it becomes a"compound" number in one's calculations

13 would have #4 tendencies.

Now there are games where the deck is used 2345678910JQKA
and there are games where the deck is used A2345678910JQK;

In both instances the ACE is the highest card, and the ACE of SPADES is the trump card.

The letter A corresponds to the #1. ACE = 9

The number 9 representing man and everything to do with the physical and material plane, is the number of force, energy, destruction and war in its most dominant quality. In its relation to ordinary life it denotes energy, ambition, leadership, dominion. It represents iron, the metal from which the weapons of warfare are made and the Planet Mars, which it stands for in Astrology, is the Ruler of the Zodiacal Sign Aries, which is the Sign of the Zodiac, which governs England. This symbolism was evidently well known by Shakespeare when he wrote,"England, thou seat of Mars."

The "Eye of Horus" reference...

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Open is the land of Unu. Shut is the head of Thoth. Perfect is the Eye of Horus. I have delivered the Eye of Horus, the shining one, the ornament of the Eye of Ra, the Father of the Gods. I am that same Osiris who dwelleth in Amentet. Osiris knoweth his day, which cometh to an end. I am Set, the Father of the Gods. I shall never come to an end.

It is possible that the connection to Tarot and Kabbalistic tendencies are attached to the ACE of SPADES...

The most influential decks of the 20th century were founded on Kabbalistic principles, in terms of their structure, their symbology and their explication.

Subjectivity rears it's ugly head. Many of these can be perceived a certain way from different angles and semantics.

Interesting thread though.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I forgot to add this...

21. This number is symbolized by the picture of "the Universe," and it is also called "the Crown of the Magi." It is a number of advancement, honors, elevation in life, and general success. It means victory after a long fight, for "the Crown of the Magi" is only gained after long initiation and tests of determination. It is a fortunate number of promise, if it appears in any connection with future events.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Hmm. So is that good or bad? I'm sorry, but a lot of that went right over my head unfortunately. I will try again.

Thanks for the contribution

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Subjectivity rears it's ugly head. Many of these can be perceived a certain way from different angles and semantics. Interesting thread though.

From my perspective there is symbolism involved that can be interpreted differently, the numbers themselves have what I consider positive aspects associated to each. Unfortunately, the numbers are subjective as well, because they derive from a calendar that is not entirely accurate to begin with. For the purpose of this thread though, the numerology involved to me is a good energy pertaining to this day...but I always say live life for today and have true love in your heart always...you never know when it will be your time to ascend.
edit on 12/5/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

www.scribd.com... check this book out it is full of information you might find interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Although playing cards have a lot of symbolism within them. I fail to see how this relates to dec 21 2012 at all.

Can anyone help me out here?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It seems to me that it is no coincidence that there is much mystery and anxiety surrounding the 21st of December, and that the number 11 represents a hidden or unknown eminent danger.

Food for thought, I suppose.

Makes me think something might actually happen, but I don't wanna get my hopes too high.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Glad you posted

You and I have spoken about a few occurrences I have went through, so the eye of Horus angle does interest me. As always it keeps coming back to "the nine" element too.

The only thing I cant "think" of at the moment is the Ace paradoxically being the highest and lowest card in the deck. That kinda fits in to the cycle of death/rebirth etc.

Cool thread.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

11:11 was my very very first internet search.. I built my own computer with all my saved up money and then I found some of those AOL for free disks, and then used my moms name to sign up haha... Found a non long distance number and was in 36k heaven..

I didn't really like the answers I found..

For me it's just something that happens (used to when I was "on the path") when I need to pay attention to something.. It kept happening to me along with this "Shheeeeenngg!!" feeling up my spine.. It was right as I thought something or right as a commercial came on that had a new word in it that connected to the next research branch to go down..

11:11 feels like an alarm clock..

as far as 12 and 13 haha.. That's a funny one.. Something I am still exploring, but I have noticed some things..

Hunger Games : 12 districts, and 1 capital..
The Watch : 12 districts, with "maybe a small 13th one here."
Jesus : 12 disciples and 1 jesus..

12 is like the perfect number, but it's stagnant? 13 is something like breaking out of, or rebirth?? The One?? Ace is both 1 and 13...

Have you guys looked into Hermetics? I'm surprised I never saw the meaning in playing cards...

What's the concept of the ACE, and why is it something more powerful than the king? And what is the Joker?

The 4 elements come forth from the 5th element.. Spirit.

Which brings me to an interesting thought.. sometimes people say 11:11 is a portal by the look of it parallel like a mirror image.. Well If 11:11 is the 4 aces... The 4 tops of the 4 elements combined together = the 5th element, spirit, enlightenment... a "Portal" if you will. 1 being just born and 13 being re-born.. Both are at the gates, while the vast majority are inbetween.. Babies, and magicians... The only "pure" balanced in element..

Maybe all my 11:11 experiences were trying to get me to complete my path into spirit? Something I fell away from.. And when I did the pokes and hints stopped too.
edit on 12/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Something I have always thought when seeing 11:11 is how it "looks" not what the numbers mean so to speak.

Like looking at 11 11 psychically, to me it looks like two paths, or two choices. Or two parallel paths that are the same thing, but in different "spaces"

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon29
It seems to me that it is no coincidence that there is much mystery and anxiety surrounding the 21st of December

Is there? Historically (ie over the past 10 thousand years or so) it's been a date to look forward to, celebrated with feasts, merriment and much drinking. Even today we mark the date by lighting up our homes, having feasts, giving presents and generally enjoying ourselves.

As for the Ace of Spades, does this mean the Motorhead classic is a Christmas song?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Although playing cards have a lot of symbolism within them. I fail to see how this relates to dec 21 2012 at all.

Can anyone help me out here?

Well you have to read the entire post in order to find it, but here is the premise behind the thread, the numerology and symbolism were all inferred...

I was very intrigued to learn about the highly symbolic nature of a deck of playing cards. Most people already know that the kings and queens are based on actual royal personages. But, what interests me even more are the numbers! The four suits correspond to the four seasons and four esoteric elements of fire, water, air, and earth. It is speculated that the 13 ranks for each of the four suits is representative of either a 13-month calendar or the 13 lunar cycles in a year (which varies between 12 and 13.) There are 52 cards in the deck as well as 52 weeks in a calendar year; thus, each individual card is representative of a week in the year. Even the black and red colors are indicative of the masculine and feminine qualities. www.psywarrior.com... Tell me you ever thought of that while trying to bluff your opponent. It’s enough to spoil your very best poker face. But this is what finally made my jaw drop! At one point in my research, it was even suggested that the Ace of Spades itself corresponded to the week of December 21st itself! Sorry, but quoting from this text is not allowed, but luckily it is right at the top of the page:

www.psywarrior.com

edit on 12/5/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join