It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ace of Spades & December 21st--Tell me what you know!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Dec. 21st will not be the ultimate end, but this date will have importance as it will signify the start of circumstances that will create a domino effect leading to humanities demise. When the final day occurs I do not know, but something will occur Dec. 21st that everyone will look back on as when it all started.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

something will occur Dec. 21st that everyone will look back on as when it all started.

It's the end of the world says the Caterpillar

It's only the beginning says the Butterfly

edit on 6-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

something will occur Dec. 21st that everyone will look back on as when it all started.

It's the end of the world says the Caterpillar

It's only the beginning says the Butterfly

I hope to God it's a beginning of something pleasant but unfortunately I have a feeling it won't end well for 95% of us. The remaining 5% will use the coming months as a catalyst to acheive enlightenment. I self admittedly am not part of that 5% as I'm not knowledgeable on how to do that.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Your Ace of Space artwork reminded me of the mythical mountain of the Nahuatl speaking cultures of central Mexico.

That place is called Chicomoztoc. The legend depicts seven cultures emerging from seven caves. The Aztecs were one of these Nahuatl speaking cultures. The legend about the fifth sun ending comes to us from the Aztecs.

Chicomoztoc

It is theorized that some calamity happened in the region and the only survivors of this event came from this cave.

edit on 6-12-2012 by lostinspace because: added card

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I have a feeling it won't end well

Not that my feelings are always right..

But recently I have been feeling wonderful.. for no real reason. Just pure happiness based on nothing, it confuses me.

Never been religious at all, however at time it does "feel" like I could vibrate right out of my body.

Hoping I don't..

I try not to smile as much, or I'll act upset at the world, that way people don't think I am crazy.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
every day nearly without fail i see 11:11 and 1:11 and 3:33 more so in the last 2 years there is reason for it but i havnt a clue any answers would be appreciated

I would appreciate some definite answers as well. The problem with that is how can one verify or confirm any explanation? Oh, there are plenty of explanations and interpretations to be had. I think you'll just have to trust your intuition on this one.

What's going on around the moment you see it? What is your current mood? Take note of how it affects you when seeing it. You might start to notice some patterns.

I tend to see it when I'm either at rock bottom or on top of the world. When my mind is drawn back to the Spirit, I notice it more. When I'm more focused on material distractions, I don't see it nearly as much.

Just pay attention and make a mental note when you see it. Acknowledge it. That's my only advice.

edit on 6-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by rabzdguy

Oh most definitely. Great catch there. And while I was looking for a good reference picture to post. I found another great pic.

And check this out. Something I would have NEVER noticed!

edit on 5-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

WOW. I have never seen that correlated before. star and flag just for that. That's something I'm going to look into further... interesting!

Please, please, PLEASE share anything you find about this!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

The only thing I know is I had a vision in complete purple that started with that exact eye right there. I had never really seen it before or researched it until that time.

I still want to explain what the heck happened.

I try to let it go, but it feels to important to part of me.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

It's captivating, isn't it? May I share something personal? I mentioned in another thread how I was unusually obsessed with Ancient Egypt when I was younger? I think you participated in that thread, so I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

It was probably in the 3rd or 4th grade that I had my heart set on being an Egyptologist/ Archaeologist. I just felt like there was something important to learn doing that and I wanted to be the first to find it. I even had a little handbook on how to draw hieroglyphics. I can still remember how to draw my name.

I used to make sketches of Egyptian ankhs, scarabs, pyramids, obelisks, and the Eye. I would just break off a piece of pencil lead and make sketches in my books at school by rolling the bit of graphite under my finger. One time I got a big piece of drafting paper and made a big Eye of Horus sketch. I used somewhat of a goldenrod colored piece of paper. I crumbled it up and weathered it to make it look ancient. I even burned some of the edges and corners to help it look truly ancient.

I remember looking at the complete sketch and just crying. I tore it up and tossed it all in the trash.

I wish I still had it. It was beautiful.
edit on 7-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

reply to post by rabzdguy

Oh most definitely. Great catch there. And while I was looking for a good reference picture to post. I found another great pic.

And check this out. Something I would have NEVER noticed!

edit on 5-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

WOW. I have never seen that correlated before. star and flag just for that. That's something I'm going to look into further... interesting!

Please, please, PLEASE share anything you find about this!

I have something to say about that.
I have mental blocks like anyone else. Now I have to share one with the rest of the class.
I just now connected that Egyptians where surgeons, and Egyptians made the symbol. I always saw the resemblance between the eye of Ra and the pineal gland. I found it on the internet though. That got filed in "knowledge you don't talk about," because those were my early days on the internet.

Now I see that they were surgeons that looked at dissected brains, and then made a symbol for enlightenment (kingdom of heaven), and that symbol was the pineal gland..

That's where the Ace is.

And yet they took the brain out of the body. Discarded? I always thought of that as the Star gate. They kept the body intact so it could be used after death right? but no brain.. Or is that so they don't get stuck?

edit on 12/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing.

Before I went totally nuts I had found some pictures I drew when I was a kid.

Apparently I liked drawing old Norse type ships with different symbols on the flags. That was around the same age as you drawing the eye.

Anyway I just recently through out my favorite one that had the most symbols on it

I miss it

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Surgery goes back a long way. There is even some circumstantial evidence to suggest that Neanderthals were doing successful trepanation operations.

I was chatting with someone not too long ago about a certain chemical released by the pineal gland. And he said, "You know that's what those Ancient Egyptians were after, don't you?"

I thought it was kind of funny, but he might not have been too far off the mark.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Why do you think you had such an emotional response?

After passing through "it" was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It started with some destruction etc but after that it was amazing.

I feel like it was somehow "me" incarnating here.. I feel like the destruction I saw at first was an old planet or something maybe.

I have questioned if what I saw was the destruction of earth.. but it didn't feel like that. It felt like where "I" went after in the "vision" was earth.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I was being subtle like a little mouse..

@ syntheticperception Nice music.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This’ll put the skeptics’ minds at great ease. True to my word I did the experiment as requested. Don’t get excited because, of course, nothing exciting happened. My conclusion is that there was no mathematical significance at all. The duration of the experiment was about 40 minutes. I said I wasn’t going to post the video if I wasn’t satisfied with its outcome. Well, I am NOT satisfied with the outcome of the experiment, but what kind of scientist would I be if I didn’t scrutinize my own claim? It’s a little too late to worry about saving myself any humiliation.

Just to note: the video I made wasn’t an exact replica of what I tried to describe in my OP. When I would do these shuffling “meditations” weeks ago they would span several hours over the course of many days. By the way, I was going through quite a rough patch at the time; quite a bit down in the dumps I would say. I have resolved my sorrow though. So in other words, the conditions of the experiment aren’t exactly the same as when I made my first discovery of the Ace of Spades.

Don’t worry, you don’t have to watch the video as I have summed up the key points of the experiment. There were a few interesting happenstances and the time indexes of the ‘events’ are already labeled in the data below. All in all, this is starting to look more like a case of Michigan J. Frog for me.

Jokes aside, I still stand by my OP. I was seeing the Ace of Spades A LOT! And I felt compelled to research it. Take it or leave it.

Experiment: Shuffling the cards and intermittently, randomly cutting the deck and dealing 5-card poker.
My conclusion: no mathematical significance pertaining to the Ace of Spades was found in the experiment. I’m not shocked.

Number of times cutting the deck: 50
Number of times Ace of Spades was bottom card: 1
= 2% of the time

Number of times drawing cards: 37
Number of times Ace of Spades appears on the draw: 3
Number of times Ace of Spades appears in the hand: 4 (includes 3 times Ace appeared on the draw)
=10.8 % of the time

Number of cards that slip out of deck: 18 (Yeah, I suck.)
Number of times Ace of Spades slips out of deck: 1 (13:20)
= .55% of the time

BUT, there were a few (barely) interesting anomalies in the experiment-->
Number of times Ace of Spades appears by happenstance: 5
(6:00) 1st time explanation: Ace of Spades can be seen under bottom card
(13:55-14:15) 2nd time explanation: accidentally saw card due to my clumsy shuffling
(27:55) 3rd time explanation: Ace just extricated itself from the deck without my help (at least that’s what it looked like!)
(30:15) 4th time explanation: Ace of Spades can be seen under bottom card
(32:55) 5th time explanation: caught a glimpse of bottom card

AND
Number of times something fell without provocation: 1 haha
(14:05) Explanation: stuff just be falling off my desk, yo. (By the way, it was just a really, really old gift card for Starbucks with a picture of Paul McCartney on it.) I had it tucked in the corner of a little picture frame. The frame fell off my pc tower and the card landed in front of the cam.

So, there you have it. I kept my promise and did the experiment even if it makes me look like a chump.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

@ syntheticperception Nice music.

You mean my therapy?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Huge props for doing the experiment!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Why do you think you had such an emotional response?

I don't really know why it affected me that way. I haven't even thought of that until just reading your post about the Eye.

It just felt like I was trying to draw a form so perfect, and that I would only be able to draw a second-rate copy. I felt like I was just ruining what it should be. I had an impulsive, emotional response and cried. I had to destroy it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia
Huge props for doing the experiment!

Thank you. I know it wasn't what I wanted to see. But I would be a real jerk if I didn't even try, right? At least this gives everyone the opportunity to re-evaluate any future posts or claims I might make about mysterious, unverified subjects.

If this ousts me as a fraud in the eyes of ATS, so be it. Your suggestion was very realistic and practical.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I felt like I was just ruining what it should be.

That's deep.

Thank you for being open with the emotions it brought fourth.

I was getting better for the most part when the "eye" showed up to me. I was still not as use to the communication at first.. things like that happen now but I am used to them. For the most part.

The universe let me know it was aware of me.

Then those purple lights I have mentioned formed that eye and everything went purple. It started with "destruction", but it felt more personal rather than a premonition of doom etc.
edit on 7-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join