It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/2012 (12/21/2012) is anything strange happening to you on the countdown to the end?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have developed what some may call superpowers. I feel different. Like I am phasing out of this world and transitioning into a new state of being. My hair is turning blond as well. When I focus all my concentration I get a glow of light to form around me. I have super fast reflexes and can move at superhuman speeds.

I think I am changing. I have developed a hive mind with others like me. We are a single being.

I see myself evolving beyond human. We are a being of absolute love and wisdom. I see God with ease.

I have become telepathic and am now a master of telekinesis. I have begun to levitate off the ground and can fire energy from my hands.

2013 is the year of the saiyan.

We are watching. Beware.

edit on 8-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
I have developed what some may call superpowers. I feel different. Like I am phasing out of this world and transitioning into a new state of being. My hair is turning blond as well. When I focus all my concentration I get a glow of light to form around me. I have super fast reflexes and can move at superhuman speeds.

I think I am changing. I have developed a hive mind with others like me. We are a single being.

I see myself evolving beyond human. We are a being of absolute love and wisdom. I see God with ease.

I have become telepathic and am now a master of telekinesis. I have begun to levitate off the ground and can fire energy from my hands.

2013 is the year of the saiyan.

We are watching. Beware.

i know that one line posts are frowned upon but i am afraid my only response is WOW

edit on 8-12-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Pics or vids?

That would be some pretty cool party tricks!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I can not post pictures as that would reveal my identity. I must remain anonymous so I am not captured and experimented on. I may be an alien. I get my power from earths yellow sun. I believe that a fragment of my home planet would kill me from radiation. My biological parents sent me to earth as our home planet blew up.

2012 Will mark the year I reveal myself to the world. I have made a suit out of the fabric I was wrapped in as a child when my escape pod crashed to earth. The symbol I will use in this new era is an "S".

The S will be the mark of transcendance. I will put it on my chest and cape. I will protect mankind, and those like me will join me to bring justice to earth. We will form a league for justice. We will also be friends, those of us with super powers. Super friends.

Beware.....

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is getting dumb.

Sorry I am pretty open minded but let us not loose track of reality here people.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Trolling reported

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Don't confuse trolling with satire.

What is the difference between someone reporting powers and someone reporting strange feelings suggesting a profound change in humanity.

I'm not seeing much of a difference.

Are both, or just one, or neither party being honest? Are both parties being honest?

How can we separate the difference between reality and self delusion? How can we separate story telling from true reports?

This is where the skeptic steps in and says, "Think of what is a pragmatic approach to the situation."

The simplest position is to not accept or reject a statement outright. That is being either gullible or scoffing. Instead see if someone can provide evidence or reasoning to support their position.

If I were to accept that people can feel something magical then I don't see why there should be intolerance at accepting magical abilities such as levitation.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
nothing strange is happening. the only thing that is happening is that i feel like i realized that 2012 21 is not about doom and destruction, but more about ascension and awakening. more like something new, rebirth, change.

i really hope nothing will happen on that date and more importantly people should not be scared of that date.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

huh wow i'd really like to see some of that cool stuff.. superpowers oh wait...nope never saw the league of justice.. or the movies.. or the tv show.. i've never really been a fan sorry.
edit on 9-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

i realized that 2012 21 is not about doom and destruction, but more about ascension and awakening

Of course it is. Doom and destruction are a bit too demonstrably objectively false. Ascension and awakening on the other hand are just another subjective way to show how superior you are; "Wow! Did you feel that last night? No? Gosh, I did! I ascended! I'm awake. Sorry you missed it."

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Did you seriously just take the guy who was pretending to be Superman (down to the fine details in the comic books) as someone who was sharing something useful?

That's trolling to the highest degree. You may have a degree in Stereology, but I have one in Trollology, and this was a dead ringer.

On topic to your question, I would hope that people are being honest as to what they feel is happening. I certainly am being honest as I post on here, what's the point in BS'ing complete strangers?

Originally posted by stereologist
Don't confuse trolling with satire.

What is the difference between someone reporting powers and someone reporting strange feelings suggesting a profound change in humanity.

I'm not seeing much of a difference.

Are both, or just one, or neither party being honest? Are both parties being honest?

How can we separate the difference between reality and self delusion? How can we separate story telling from true reports?

This is where the skeptic steps in and says, "Think of what is a pragmatic approach to the situation."

The simplest position is to not accept or reject a statement outright. That is being either gullible or scoffing. Instead see if someone can provide evidence or reasoning to support their position.

If I were to accept that people can feel something magical then I don't see why there should be intolerance at accepting magical abilities such as levitation.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well the world is pretty doomy right now, so I too can't help but get caught up in the heavy feeling that something is going to "POP". Just reading a day's worth of news headlines is enough to make you think "what is this world coming to?" and it does seem that the rate of change is extremely accelerated.

On a more simple note, my dogs and cat have certainly been odd and needy this week, and my family edgy and distracted.

I will be glad to get past 12/21. I think many will be able to move forward after all is past with that date. Me included.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'd like to share a very vivid experience that occurred last night.

I went to bed relatively early, and my goal was to have some laydown meditation time before I drifted to sleep. After I got myself centered and relaxed, I decided it was time to go through repressed thoughts and let them go. Mostly I decided to start forgiving people that have wronged me in the past. I named a few by name, stated that I forgive for (insert reason I was mad) and stated that I love them.

After going through a few memorable people, I realized that I wasn't able to remember any more names from the past (I'm 32 now, most of this bad stuff happened more than a decade ago), so I decided to make an ALL statement, in my mind, that everyone is forgiven, and loved. In addition to this I thanked them all for the lessons they allowed me to learn through the experience, good and bad.

Then I stated to myself that I hereby let go of all the resentment, etc related to these events, and I visualized pushing it all downstream from my thoughts and let it float away until it was beyond my vision. A simple thing, certainly nothing more than a little visualization therapy.

After this release I decided to let my mind focus on opening my heart Chakra. Again just a bit of visualizing, providing the intent to feel more from this Chakra and to radiate light and be more directly connected to it.

After this I let my mind wander a bit and just let things come, and I accepted them as they are and for what they are as they came, and let go of the negative thoughts that came, and integrated the positive thoughts. Soon, I drifted to a peaceful sleep.

Enough setup, on to the experience!

In the middle of the night I woke up 3 times. Twice, it was for no apparent reason. The third it was because my toddler son was crying a bit. But in each of these three times, I woke up with an energy in my body from my hands to my feet, like everything was buzzing with something powerful. My whole body and mostly the heart felt deep unconditional love permeating everything, I was in total bliss. I was half-awake, half-asleep in this bliss and let me tell you, it was some of the best feeling I've had in my whole life.

That third time required me to get up for my son, and when I got up I was almost butterfly-light and that buzzing sensation went on for a bit, while I crept to his room. I picked him up, changed him, got him a drink, the usual, but with such an intense peace and "groundedness" it astonished me. I am by all counts, not a very patient and kind person when woke up in the middle of the night. Typically when I have to get up in the middle of the night for him (happens like one out of ten nights so nothing horrible), I'm in a pretty bitchy mood and all that goes with that energy, if you get my drift. This time I literally felt like a completely different person, the person that I WANTED to be for a long time.

Folks, I believe something is happening if you just let it in your hearts and let it come to you. I encourage all seekers to use this time to let go of things, let them pass through you, and let this energy come to you. I've had plenty of "party" experiences in my life, ones that I won't go into depth due to ATS rules about illicit substances. The general gist of what I'm saying is that the feelings these artificial things gave me pale in comparison to what I felt last night.

If that's what we have to look forward to as we Ascend, then let me be the first to say, BRING IT ON! A moment of bliss like that within each human all at the same time would change the world in a moment.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Trolling reported

Buzz Killington, the guy who doesn't know how to have fun or have a sense of humor reported

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Trolling reported

Buzz Killington, the guy who doesn't know how to have fun or have a sense of humor reported

If you aren't already aware, this particular poster has made many, many posts with this type of "humor". I am pretty positive that repetitive comments to draw along a conversation out into OT is "trolling". A spade is a spade.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Once again your post makes no sense at all.

Unlike my posts you have made no effort to challenge anything I said.

That means my position on the topic stands: this is nothing but self delusion. Those claiming to sense or feel something are looking pretty foolish.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The self deluded have asked others to join in this charade.

It's a cry for help in my opinion. "Don't let me be foolish by myself. I want company"

There is safety in numbers. There is false confidence that something is happening by convincing others to join in.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
well with all of the horrid news reports lately I am sure we all are feeling the doom and gloom. However many of us that believe in 2012 believe if there is an end there is also a beginning, a beginning of a new society not the corrupt BS that is out there now.

Of course many of us can't get over how people laugh at all the 2012 stuff, well then we have to realize that Noah himself went through the humiliation of people laughing at him. And look at what happened to all of those that laughed. Just makes you wonder what will happen come the 21st and if all hell breaks loose will they all start begging to those they laughed at to help them?

I think that changes are coming big ones, in fact I have my air conditioner going and normally this time of the year we would have the heat way up on 75. Yep nope its hotter then a $3 bill, which tells me something isn't normal about the weather. Yet at the same time in Australia they got snow in the spring when it should have been in the 70's. Just once again proves something is happening.

As for how I feel, my dreams have been picking up a lot lately, showing me many things. I still say something will happen, just not sure what yet. Lucky for me though I watch the animals, and I see they are acting different. Gesh even the birds were building a nest the other day. Do they know something we don't?

Look around and see what is going on in nature, it can tell you loads. In fact I saw tons of lady bugs today but they were trying to get in, this tells me winter is coming, and when it does it may be worse then we are expecting.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntC

Ladybugs are home invaders. They are used to control aphids in some areas and after released are more likely to found in homes. That happened in our area a few years back. The birds building a nest is interesting. Do you know the species, or can you provide a description such as size and color?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It was a common wren, that was building the nest, at first I thought it was scrounging around looking for bugs, butt nope when I looked it was building a nest. it had little pieces of grass and a few pieces of hair that it was collecting. Not common for December. Yes lady bugs always come in our house but not normally like this year, Any given day lately I have 50 or more on the ceiling before it was 2 or 3 of them daily. Of course my daughter loves it she says where they are good luck, we have the luckiest house in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join