It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Death Ray Conspiracy PRIVATE INVESTIGATION with Dr. Fred Bell family interview preview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Jesse Ventura Death Ray Conspiracy PRIVATE INVESTIGATION with Dr. Fred Bell family interview preview

www.youtube.com

I spent over 50 hours researching during the last week of November. Enjoy my 50 hour investigation in an 8 minute video compilation of actual news stories, radio shows, and my own interviews with the police and one of Dr. Fred Bell's family members.

I was so shocked, more than any audit I've ever performed as a CPA, that I decided to investigate and create a youtube video.

The following questions were raised: 1) What did Jesse confess to Chief Dolan? 2) Why did Chief Dolan seemingly resign after speaking with Jesse? 3) Can UFOs shoot gamma rays?

VIDEO IS HERE----> OR JUST BELOW www.youtube.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 4-12-2012 by CPAauditor because: in order to highlight the area where the youtube video is located

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I made this video during the last week of November 2012. I actually spoke with various police sergeants at the Minneapolis Police Department, and the Chief of Police's secretary even returned my telephone call, and I secretly video-taped her alarming comments too!

I'm in the process of making that 2nd video. Her comments were quite shocking to say the least.

Also, one of Dr. Fred Bell's relatives is extremely upset. She allowed me to interview her and videotape the telephone conversation that I had, but I need to do some soul searching before including her comments. She's upset at Mikelle Williams for seemingly quickly "robbing" her father of all of his valuables (including expensive motorcyles and ferraris) after he passed. I don't want to get sued, so I'm not sure if I should include the entire interview on my possible 2nd video.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CPAauditor

Nice work OP!!! Thanks for being a real journalist and digging into the things that, without people like you, we would never know!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So this is your video you that uploaded to youtube?

If so, good work OP. Already gave you S/F when I seen Jesse's name.

-SAP-
edit on 4-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
very nice work.

s+f this and get it on the front page!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Broken link or something.

Now it's saying 'this video does not exist' or is it just me?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Try that.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I appreciate the work , but can you give us some background information into what its all about? I get that someone spoke to Jesse Ventura and then quit work but thats all you have told us at this point.

If you are going to make an investigative documentary you really have to set the scene and explain premise before jumping head first into the proof without the watcher knowing whats it all about. I mean when did he speak to jesse? what was it about? what was the show about? What are you implying?

edit on 4-12-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
A little off topic.... but why doesnt Ventura fly any more as stated on his radio interview?

That seems a little strange to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
A little off topic.... but why doesnt Ventura fly any more as stated on his radio interview?

Because he has metal in his body. Some medical thing. And the TSA constantly bothers him. So he refuses to fly.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Thanks.

Crazy stuff.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Because he's pissed off too many people.

They'll take his ass out!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Obviously I am not up to speed on the whole situation, but what is this in reference to? And is Jesse Ventura really a respected investigator in this field or is this just more media hype and BS as with most paranormal or conspiracy shows on TV? I get that his show has not aired but couldn't there be a more logical explanation for it like ratings or someone at the station just doesn't like it?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Is he on the "no fly list"?

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

-SAP-

Are you joking or being serious? Either way it's pretty funny. Not sure if he is but if he flies on a private plane does it matter?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thank you for making the video

The red writing was very hard to read though
edit on 4-12-2012 by pillock because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

-SAP-

Are you joking or being serious? Either way it's pretty funny. Not sure if he is but if he flies on a private plane does it matter?

No I wasn't being serious.

I know JV flys once and a while, aside from being a resident of my state of MN, he also has a house in Mexico. That tells me he flys, unless he drives all the way there lol.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing plus for the time and effort.

reply to post by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Obviously I am not up to speed on the whole situation, but what is this in reference to? And is Jesse Ventura really a respected investigator in this field or is this just more media hype and BS as with most paranormal or conspiracy shows on TV? I get that his show has not aired but couldn't there be a more logical explanation for it like ratings or someone at the station just doesn't like it?

Finally the show has aired after heavy editing for some time, TruTV(TimeWarner) has changed from airing Weds. nights to Mon., which has confused quite a few.

Also, it's not for lack of ratings:

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura Delivers 1.6 Million Viewers, truTV’s Biggest Audience Ever for a New Series Launch

edit on 4-12-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Interesting I guess. Not really sure what they were talking about, there's no context. Also, the compression of the video makes that red typed writing almost impossible to read. You should consider moving to a different color for your font. Along with providing some context for the conversations going on. Not quite sure why we should care that Dr. Bell died, or that Jesse had to talk to the police. But then again that's not entirely your fault as no one in those clips is really giving any background as to what the hell is going on.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Watch the episode

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join