It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Death Ray Conspiracy PRIVATE INVESTIGATION with Dr. Fred Bell family interview preview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Like it couldn't wait a few months? Shoot weeks even?

In the video Dr. Bell claims he isn't scared they will kill him because they need him. He had obviously reached a point where he was willing to talk about almost anything without a fear of being killed. A few months is much too long, by that time he could have blown the lid wide open. They may have been very worried about what he would say to Jesse or anyone else, and have it air on television. His statements at the start of the video are rather vague, and it's obvious he knows a lot more than he said in that interview. He was a walking time bomb ready to explode and bring them all down with him.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
ventura is an insider. why else do you think he makes it onto msm.
everything appearing in his shows is government approved disinformation
and everything he puts out is suspect in the extreme.

he is a longstanding gatekeeper and misdirector.

Interesting. Where do you have this information on Jesse Ventura basically being a disinformation agent? I would love to read this information. Sounds like an opinion by you, that you are trying to pass off as the truth about the man to me.

I'm sure that poster has no evidence except the fact "he makes it onto msm"... just like Alex Jones, obviously he must be a shill too otherwise he wouldn't be so popular. Clearly any conspiracy theorist who becomes popular must be a shill, because in reality all conspiracy theorists who start to get noticed would be killed.

That's sarcasm for those people who lack the ability to see the obvious.
edit on 5/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Free Energy doesn't come out till after the rise of Atlantis. I believe this guy was murdered. For anyone struggling with the "death ray/heart attack gun" problem.. They seem to be speaking about microwaves mostly. Don't forget the Armies microwave crowd control device.. Different frequencies/amplitudes have different effects. Imagine putting metal in a microwave, and this gives you the idea of what they were talking about in relation to 9/11 and car fires.

"My CIA handler won't like it when he finds out I talked to you." Dr Bell
"I have to go to the police." Mr. Ventura
Doctor Bell is Dead. Police chief resigns..

Other possible references to the "death ray" may be the stories of weapons tests in Iraq on Buses.
or Brietbart possibly..

Does everyone not yet get it.. Full spectrum dominance?
Just getting all the pieces in place while holding all the loose ends/cutting them off. Sometimes when you cut off a lose end it frays. Must make sure the risk of further tear in the yarn they spin caused by action is less than the risk of the yarn unraveling itself if it's left to live out it's own choices.

None of this can be proven except that Dr Bell died not 2 days after taping and then the show is "canceled" for a whole year...

Just the facts alone paint a grim picture.

Watch this: Seriously..

edit on 12/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

They seem to be speaking about microwaves mostly.

Remember that microwaves are merely one frequency of electromagnetic radiation. I think when they say "microwaves", what they really mean is electromagnetic waves which are close to the frequency of microwaves. Either that or they're just using the term microwave because it's more commonly known then the term electromagnetic. In any case it's obvious we aren't dealing with typical microwaves, we're dealing with specialized forms of focused/directed electromagnetic radiation of specific frequencies which are designed to disrupt biological functionality.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Did you read my post at all? I said all that in another way.. Plus check out the video..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Did you read my post at all? I said all that in another way.. Plus check out the video..

Yes of course I read your post, and I've seen that video before. You did say "Different frequencies/amplitudes have different effects" but still, my explanation goes into more depth and helps people understand what we are talking about. I know you may be aware of this, but others may not be. It's important we understand what microwaves are.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CPAauditor

Great post ty OP here is the complete video for anyone who wishes to watch it txs to a friend of mine ..best to all

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

More in depth information on the video here for clarification this will help you understand... I'm posting a link to the complete video for you and anyone else s understanding... Best to all...

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Free Energy doesn't come out till after the rise of Atlantis. I believe this guy was murdered. For anyone struggling with the "death ray/heart attack gun" problem.. They seem to be speaking about microwaves mostly. Don't forget the Armies microwave crowd control device.. Different frequencies/amplitudes have different effects. Imagine putting metal in a microwave, and this gives you the idea of what they were talking about in relation to 9/11 and car fires.

"My CIA handler won't like it when he finds out I talked to you." Dr Bell
"I have to go to the police." Mr. Ventura
Doctor Bell is Dead. Police chief resigns..

Other possible references to the "death ray" may be the stories of weapons tests in Iraq on Buses.
or Brietbart possibly..

Does everyone not yet get it.. Full spectrum dominance?
Just getting all the pieces in place while holding all the loose ends/cutting them off. Sometimes when you cut off a lose end it frays. Must make sure the risk of further tear in the yarn they spin caused by action is less than the risk of the yarn unraveling itself if it's left to live out it's own choices.

None of this can be proven except that Dr Bell died not 2 days after taping and then the show is "canceled" for a whole year...

Just the facts alone paint a grim picture.

Watch this: Seriously..

Hi dusty I think what ppl are missing is the original video I did post it on your site.. Txs to a friend of mine... Great job by the way! Here is the link below just incase ppl get too lazy.. lol Take care to all...

source: www.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
The name "death ray" in this case is very misleading, it seems that they're actually talking about the "heart attack gun" used to kill people and make it look like a natural death. Seems pretty odd that this Dr. Bell fellow actually seemed to have died in that way?

I would have expected the heart attack gun to work on completely different mechanisms than a typical death ray used to blow stuff up.

There's actually two different technologies there - if they got the bugs out of the second type. One is chemical. The other interferes with the heart's timing but you've got to be in direct contact. Think Taser in drive stun, only one that intentionally kills.

edit to add - the need for direct contact may be fixed by now. If so, it'll be a LOT like a taser, but shaped a bit differently.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Yea you are right there not trying to hard to hide the fact that direct energy weapons are real....

I know i have posted this video before but this is a case and point, it's a video of Donald Rumsfeld during the Bush administration admiting that they were working on these types of weapons....here see for your self....

www.youtube.com...

Also here's a thread on ATS that discuses one of these types of weapons in detail and there multi purpose means...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But i see light at the end of the tunnel not just because this type of stuff was talked about on Jesse's show but just in this thread alone seeing people that know this stuff is real is a good sign...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPAauditor

I made this video during the last week of November 2012. I actually spoke with various police sergeants at the Minneapolis Police Department, and the Chief of Police's secretary even returned my telephone call, and I secretly video-taped her alarming comments too!

I'm in the process of making that 2nd video. Her comments were quite shocking to say the least.

The Minneapolis Chief of Police's secretary is British? Unlikely...

Wow, just watched 6 minutes of "Conspiracy Theory S03E02 Death Ray". That's enough for me. "Dr Bell" is a complete fraud. He worked on Star Wars and it was successful? It's based on Tesla's Death Ray.... but it's microwave based.... WTF. I'm so glad I don't watch TV anymore. Who can stand to sit through this garbage?
edit on 5-12-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: added stuff

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura is Illuminati; get a life.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
aw man, guess you don't watch jesse's show, i knew what the OP was talking about within the first few words, OK here it is for you,Jesse did on show on the death ray(Tesla invention) and 2 days after a interview with someone about the death ray and also free energy, fred(or is it frank)bell mysteriously died from a heart attack. I guess you haven't done your research since when i first started wondering about things this theory is one of the first to show up, i had heard of the death ray and free energy long before jesse came on the scene.However jesse is the only one to try and get it in the mainstream media.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i think after this show on death rays there needs to be more investigation on the subject cause its the most believable. and way to coincidental for dude to die shortly after speaking with jesse.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

This thread deserves a flag..no doubt about it. Thanks for the effort.!!

The problem I have with Jesse Ventura is the use of the word "show" in his tv-program. When I watch the "show" it is easy to recognize when the show part is up. This makes the "show" sometimes questionable and does not give credit to their investigations. If Jesse want people really to take him and his co-workers more serious he should drop the "show" part....and the bad acting.

edit on 5/12/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Jesse Ventura is Illuminati; get a life.

LOL...he's a has been who's trying desperately to stay in the spotlight.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Anyone who has an electrical or physics technical background can pretty much say that yes these things do exist and have existed for many years. The military can shoot radio waves that cause pain and literally cook you to death if they crank it up and focus it more clearly. Radio waves can be very destructive electronics are getting smaller, better. So yes it's possible to have handheld star trek like devices to disrupt your nervous system burn flesh etc. Bell talks about death rays capable of destroying cities or whatever. It's not hard to build a space satellite type platform with these capabilities that has basically endless supply of power to run it coming from solar and on board nuclear power. Focusing a destructive microwave down to earth and destroying things is very real. There are devices that are like what the military uses pain fields like having a electrical fence with no fence. You walk into this field and you get electrical shock or some other unpleasant feelings. Understanding electronic theory and how other things work frequencies are all around us and have a lot to do with your body and it doesn't take much to alter those and cause pain or even stop a heart. Electrical charge, magnetism, frequency hertz, all of these things work closely together as one creates the other or they work in union or convert to another or manipulate another.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
OP be careful man, if thats you in the video telling the lady how to get the coroners report you better watch your 6.... If people connected to this case are dropping like flies you need to be extra careful when you begin researching a topic like this extensively

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

if your going to put that much time into researching this im wondering why you didn't put any time into your video? its not really easy to read a hand held camera that is shaking uncontrollably or read red or scarlet letters against the backgrounds of the video.

Hopefully your 2nd installment is a little more professional. Even though i'm not sure what pt you are trying to make, is it about the death and retirement angle or what Jesse said and why he doesn't tell the public.

I really like Jesse Ventura and think he is a stand up guy searching for the truth but I certainly don't rule out the possibility of him being used by the government to make us look at things that throw it off the real trail, keep in mind he is x military.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join