It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Death Ray Conspiracy PRIVATE INVESTIGATION with Dr. Fred Bell family interview preview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Am I the only one who has no clue what this thread is about?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Am I the only one who has no clue what this thread is about?

Im with you on that.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Apparently this Fred Bell guy told Jesse something "provocative" Jesse then told Chief Dolan who immediately retired. That's what i got out of it.

I watch his show last night, talked about Skinwalker Ranch. Jesse was having a hard time keeping a straight face while questioning a guy who worked there.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

So this Fred Bell fellow was interviewed on a recent Conspiracy Theory episode about death rays. A day or so later, he collapsed and died in his hotel room - He hadn't even made it home yet from filming.

And I guess a Chief, who was also interviewed on the show as I understand it, resigned shortly after.

Our new ATS member CPAauditor has interviewed the Bell family (I have yet to listen to it), but I remain impressed by the initiative he's taken.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Great work,on the piece OP!

S&F for,you.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Very interesting thing you're piecing together, OP. This whole story is strange as was the episode itself. Be careful, digging into things like this may get you in some trouble. I want to know more - don't get me wrong. What was uncovered was too much to be uncovered in the eyes of someone (or people) out there, as this is looking to be a real, genuine conspiracy. I am looking to anything else you post on this subject.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by optimus primal

Watch the episode

Without even watching the episode in question the OP's video still makes the situation fairly clear. I don't understand why people are having such trouble understanding the story... for christ sakes use that thing called a brain inside your skull people, this isn't rocket science.

Having said that, I would still be extremely interested to watch the episode where Jesse spoke to Dr. Bell. But I get the feeling most of the important stuff was discussed off the air like Jesse said, and really didn't have much to do with death rays or what ever, but actually had more to do with free energy like Jesse says near the end of the OP's video.

Anyone know the name of the episode in question?

EDIT: I think this is the episode:

edit on 4/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ctdannyd

What is S&F?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CPAauditor

Glad to see your pro-active in this case and if you are from the ozarks you have another conspiracy right in your own back yard that was coverd on Jesse's show you should have a look into that as well....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPAauditor
reply to post by ctdannyd

What is S&F?

lol ignore my last comment in response to this question.
I'm just sick of people asking this question. But I just realized you're the OP and a new member here so that's a fair question. S&F means star and flag, basically indicators of how many people like your thread and how much exposure it will get. Do a search and you'll find all you need to know.

But getting back on topic, I just started watching the death ray episode and it doesn't actually seem to be about the typical death ray you would think about when you think about something like the Tesla death ray. The name "death ray" in this case is very misleading, it seems that they're actually talking about the "heart attack gun" used to kill people and make it look like a natural death. Seems pretty odd that this Dr. Bell fellow actually seemed to have died in that way?

EDIT: actually upon watching even more of the episode Dr. Bell is actually saying the death ray can not only kill people in an undetectable manner, but can also be used like a typical death ray to destroy buildings or even whole cities. So it's like a multi-purpose technology or something. Seems kind of strange. I would have expected the heart attack gun to work on completely different mechanisms than a typical death ray used to blow stuff up.
edit on 4/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Lmao, some guy in the original video says that Tesla's grand niece died from spontaneous human combustion.

Though,peswiki.com says she died from over heating in a metal trailer, with no AC.

Google Aerielle Louise

Having trouble linking it for some reason...

After she did not answer her phone monday night nor Tuesday all day, I decided to call the Burnsville, MN police to have them look in on her. The weather has been very hot, and she lived in a metal mobile home without air conditioning and is a shut-in. The last few conversation the friday and saturday prior, she was complaining about the terrible heat. They checked in on her Tuesday night, and informed me Wedensday morning when I called, she was found dead in her home. As of this email, the medical examiner has her body, but I assume it was the heat.

Hmmm, old person dying from overheating is a big steep from spontaneous human combustion... wouldn't you say?

Disinformation to enhance a story...
edit on 4-12-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This episode really spooked because the tech is real.

Then when Bell was found dead immediately after....wow.

Thank you CPA for doing this!

PS after seeing your avatar and that you are in the Ozarks, did you see the Jesse episode on that?

Are you the White Rabbit?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet, has anyone seen the body to confirm? I wouldn't trust government sources of what happened.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

There are several completely laughable parts in that episode actually. Like the part where they interview Hutchinson and he demonstrates the power of "directed energy".
It's a laser for christ sakes, not a directed electromagnetic energy weapon as claimed by Dr. Bell. And his demonstration of the Hutchinson effect is equally as absurd. He is demonstrating electrostatic attraction, that's a very long shot from creating an anti-gravity effect like in his original videos.

But putting all that aside, the claims by Dr. Bell and the circumstances of his death are still extremely concerning and worth more investigation. I have no doubt directed energy weapons are real and could kill a person in an undetectable way, by using the correct frequencies, intensities and pulse rates. It was still a very interesting episode regardless of those few laughable parts. The 9/11 connection was intriguing too, I'll have to look further into that.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Obviously I am not up to speed on the whole situation, but what is this in reference to? And is Jesse Ventura really a respected investigator in this field or is this just more media hype and BS as with most paranormal or conspiracy shows on TV? I get that his show has not aired but couldn't there be a more logical explanation for it like ratings or someone at the station just doesn't like it?

Your right we need to ask more questions.

Why would the Government take him out while Jesse was making his show? Why would the Government let these episodes air? After all it was aired on true tv witch is owned by time Warner cable, the company with the all seeing eye logo. Every one knows CIA agents are killed when they release classified information.
Maybe this is a message, like the Kennedy assassination.
"YOU CANT RUN FROM US, WE HAVE THE HAND OF GOD"

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Yea, I smell more than a little bs in this one...

Bell looked like he was knocking on deaths door. At first, I didn't realize that was the guy who died. I saw him and thought, "he isn't looking good".

Yellowish skin, red around the eyes. Little ticks he did, the guy didn't look healthy.

I personally wouldn't accept any explanation based purely off of a show that is produced to get ratings.

We're not trying that hard to hid our directed energy weapons.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
ventura is an insider. why else do you think he makes it onto msm.
everything appearing in his shows is government approved disinformation
and everything he puts out is suspect in the extreme.

he is a longstanding gatekeeper and misdirector.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

He looked perfectly healthy to me. Not very old either. I have an extremely hard time believing he simply died of natural causes. The timing is too much of a coincidence for me to ignore. I get the feeling they killed him because he was starting to talk to people about things he really shouldn't be talking about, and they were worried about what he might tell Jesse.

There's nothing hard to believe about specialized EM waves capable of disrupting biological functions, the science is perfectly plausible. And I tend to believe the claims made by Dr. Bell when I consider his history. Regardless of what nonsense was spun into this episode, the situation surrounding Dr. Bell is a whole other thing which needs to be looked at separately from Hutchinson and all the other crap.

It's easy to give the illusion that something has been debunked by discrediting people or claims which are only connected to the original person or claim indirectly, but it's not a valid method of debunking something. The research and claims made by Jesse in this episode need to be looked at separately from what Dr. Bell said and what really happened to him. His death has red flags all over it.

We're not trying that hard to hid our directed energy weapons.

Once again, that video shows a laser, not a directed EM energy weapon. Two COMPLETELY different things.
edit on 5/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You really think they would kill him the day after he does a interview for a show that has 1.6 million viewers?

Like it couldn't wait a few months? Shoot weeks even?

I'd suggest you take another look, paying close attention to his mannerisms.

focused energy weapons than.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
ventura is an insider. why else do you think he makes it onto msm.
everything appearing in his shows is government approved disinformation
and everything he puts out is suspect in the extreme.

he is a longstanding gatekeeper and misdirector.

Interesting. Where do you have this information on Jesse Ventura basically being a disinformation agent? I would love to read this information. Sounds like an opinion by you, that you are trying to pass off as the truth about the man to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join