It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law of Attraction and OCD.. .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
www.abeforum.com... .. .
Can anyone give your opinion about it?.. .
And btw is it possible to make "cause and effect" relationship between two things through law of attraction or anything?.. .For example:Let's say as long as I make a hand gesture with my free hand while brushing my teeth ,everything will be considered ok,as in nothing extra bad will happen,but if one day I forgot to do so or "change the rules",will it affect anything?.. .

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumSeeker

No. That's the problem with OCD, people think they have to do those specific gestures to feel ok. It's a manifestation the mind creates, if you never did the same things twice, it changes nothing.

OCD is like a prison for the mind in that people can't seem to escape the looped routines.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well,if I have done it quite a lot of times,does it change anything?.. .Is that possible I manifest " cause and effect" relationship between two things via LoA?.. .I created a lot of "rituals",change them,occasionally mix-up or forgot stuffs.. .
edit on 4-12-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Law of Attraction = Electro-magnetic attraction.

You will attract the energies you magnetize and pull in or are drawn to.
If you repeat patterns in an OCD fashion, you are repeating the same magnetic attractions.

Not sure what you're asking, does OCD have an effect of law of attraction? Everything does but changing OCD patterns isn't really going to change the "feeling ok" result. That's a perception thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Uhm basically my 1st post,the link and also whether am I manifesting a "language for my rituals" and what if I broke the rules?.. .or as long as my rituals makes me feel everyhting is ok then everything is ok?.. .

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Uhm basically my 1st post,the link and also whether am I manifesting a "language for my rituals" and what if I broke the rules?.. .or as long as my rituals makes me feel everyhting is ok then everything is ok?.. .

And would I cursed anything by "thinking will doing X cause Y?.. ." sometimes I absentmindedly muttered "yes.. .".. .,which I most of the time respond by using my rituals to counter it again.. .
edit on 4-12-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

as long as my rituals makes me feel everyhting is ok then everything is ok?.. .

It doesn't matter what you do, as long as what it does makes you feel everything is ok, then it is ok, no? If you magnetize a feeling that everything won't be ok, then you will attract something that will cause that feeling. Your perception and feelings combined magnetize a forthcoming manifestation.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This really opens up a big thing. YES. Law of Affinity works. You try it yourself. First it works best if you raise your frequency. Laughter, hugs, comedies, nature, tree hugging, birdsong, sunlight, kids, fun, giving to others, and prayers/meditations. Even excercise if its not overdone, is good at releasing brain chemicals and bringing vibrations in.

In a positive mood, with joy in your heart, look at some clouds and then spend 20 minutes trying to do something with them, shape change, make them disappear, make the black ones go away and only pink/white ones, all sorts of things.

And then go away and come back later, 20-30 min.

In time, or right away, you'll start to see with your eyes.

In a positive mood, again, from a higher frequency position and real good emotions, picture someone you haven't heard from for months phoning or writing out of the blue and how good you'll feel. Keep it up. It could happen right away.

Both those things happened right away for me.

Its something you have to prove to yourself.

Go outside and long for birds to arrive, or birdsong in early spring.

But I really don't recommend selfishness, just think of a good world, think abundance flowing through you to others, think of people waking up and even meeting with leaders who suddenly are overjoyed to work at creating an equal and loving world where freedoms are preserved and yet people have land and heritage food and create energy, and highly trained taking cosmic level educations.

If you have a negative thought, or a negative media article or movie comes out, turn around all those thoughts, write down a positive oppositive statement.

Say, I'm filled with abundant health and radiant positive energy. I easily and effortlessly transmute all negative toixns to pure health and energy. I solve problems with positive energy and easily find the solutions quickly. Abundance flows through me to all around me and we are a big family, team work, wide awake, and solving problems with Love for one another.

And have gratitude. Give thanks for all daily miracles. Just be so happy, so grateful, and report for duty to your Good Family above and your Higher Soul/Consciousness and don't just pat yourself on the back with it, have gratitude.

I believe that makes a huge difference in not pulling in the wrong kind of help, the kind that hands you an IOU when you leave.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi there thnks for posting,ok,first of all what does your YES mean?And what is the Law of Affinity?.. .And btw can you check my link above?.. .Thnks a lot for posting I was wondering if anyone else would post haha.. .

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Uhm,anyone?.. .I don;t want to overthink this thing anymore so if anyne got a clue please tell me.. .

top topics

join