It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new royal baby the antichrist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wolvesboy666

Was thinking earlier how long it would take til someone said this

I don't think so, no.
Although it pisses me off greatly to know that foetus is already richer than I'll ever be.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No, we don't have ten years left and we won't have some five year old, ruling the world;

" [8] And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things ?

[9] And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

[10] Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

[11] And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

[12] Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

[13] But go thou thy way till the end be : for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days." - Daniel Ch12 (KJV)

Divide both numbers in verses 11 and 12 by 365 and round it up. That's approximately how much longer this world has left. HOWEVER, as Father has allowed me to tell you all before, the great majority of you on here, only have MONTHS! A LOT has to happen in these short amount of years. MARK these words, for they ARE true!

(KJV)Mark 13:13-37
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

[14] But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

[15] And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein , to take any thing out of his house:

[16] And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.

[17] But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

[18] And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

[19] For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

[20] And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

[21] And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

[22] For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

[23] But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

[24] But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

[25] And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

[26] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

[27] And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

[28] Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

[29] So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

[30] Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

[31] Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

[32] But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

[33] Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

[34] For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

[35] Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

[36] Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

[37] And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

edit on 4-12-2012 by scmoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
(KJV)2 Thessalonians 2:1-12
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

[2] That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come , except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

[5] Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

[6] And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

[7] For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let , until he be taken out of the way.

[8] And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

[9] Even him , whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

[10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

[11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

[12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

(KJV)Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Glory be to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

No... it's just another potential parasite to feed off the British public.
The Pope is an Antichrist.... along with many Christians. By their thoughts, words and actions, they represent many aspects that their Christ spoke out against. It's funny.... an atheist can see this glaring irony, but the Pope and his so called Christian flock are in denial whilst they judge everyone else so harshly. How much more AntiChrist can they get....well, plenty I guess..

ding ding ding we have a winner.

Anti-Christ is an attitude against the work of Christ in you, a work designed to change you from thinking "I am right" to thinking "God is right". I would go one level deeper though and explain that only someone who knows how God can work in them can become anti-christ, for most if not all of the ones you listed above, they do not know the true Christ, and therefore are incapible of knowing they are against it.

Anti-Christ is knowingly going against the work of Jesus Christ, a spirit that thankfully very few former members of God's Church have in them at this time.

It is the spirit (attitude) of Anti-Christ, not a person.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Now wait wait wait wait wait, i thought obama was the anti christ, no wait wasn't it
marlyn manson, wait no, that other manson before him was it, or wait wasn't it
twisted sister? man with all these anti christs we are in so much trouble!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Its just a normal baby from a normal person, remember that Kate Middleton is from rags to riches. She is the fairytale story of how a normal girl met and married a prince. Its a very good thing that they are having a baby.

Not exactly rags to riches. Though solidly middle class her family were merchants. They own a mail order company that sells party decorations and supplies. ( wonder about that book of Pippas?) She met William at University so obviously not poor if she can afford the same education as the royals.
edit on 4-12-2012 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What a load of rubbish. There is no such thing as the anti-christ!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by scmoG

You do realize that that is a very old book written by very superstitutios people in a primative time. Nothing in there is relavant to today. ( as anything that requires 'faith" should be) Faith says believe when every fiber of your being is screaming BS.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I thought that was Obama. So he's not the Anti-Christ anymore ?

Okay, someone should update us on these things.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There might not be just a one baby but twins, so severe morning sickness mother is having is rare when carried a one baby but is common when having twins, cause of morning sickness is a hormone HCG which is produced by placenta and with duplets its twice amount than in normal pregnancy.

So which one is the antichrist? even tho i think personally that naming a unborn child as one is extremely hateful.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

I have to step in here to say Katie was very much rich. A royal opportunist.

Edit to comment that she could be having early complications due to the stress of it all. This is not a good sign, how far along is she?

Never wish a child to suffer.
edit on 4-12-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ultra sound image for baby

Ok I found this on theonion.com front page...
Seriously this is the actually ultrasound. I am kind of scared of this image >.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Who keeps flagging this crap?

$100 to anyone who can point out where THE Antichrist is written in the Bible - $100

I want to see the definitive term "THE" immediately before the word "Antichrist".

Originally posted by usngemenii

Seriously this is the actually ultrasound. I am kind of scared of this image >.<

LOL - your source is "The Onion" - a known Satire website.

Rest easy friend - no reptilian foetus there mkay

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolvesboy666
As many of you may know by now, prince William ans Kate Middleton are having a baby. She is in hospital suffering extreme morning sickness and it coincided with the 3 planets lining up perfectly with the Pyramids of giza. Just throwing it out there. What do you think?

You are saying that Kate Middleton's pregnancy coincides with the 3 planets lining up perfectly with the Prrarmids of Giza.

What 3 planets? and...what does they pyramids of Giza have to do with it? and...how does this all relate to the antichrist being born through the royals?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
Who keeps flagging this crap?

$100 to anyone who can point out where THE Antichrist is written in the Bible - $100

I want to see the definitive term "THE" immediately before the word "Antichrist".

Originally posted by usngemenii

Seriously this is the actually ultrasound. I am kind of scared of this image >.<

LOL - your source is "The Onion" - a known Satire website.

Rest easy friend - no reptilian foetus there mkay

All in good fun mate

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
In come the royal defenders. "they add loads to our economey b/s" blah blah. proof please.

Ok, here I come...

Only the Queen and her husband receive any money from the State and this is derived solely from the income of the Crown Estate, which the Monarchy handed over to the state in the 18th century in return for an annual income. Bear in mind that the Crown Estate makes an annual profit of something like £400 million pound, the bulk of which is retained by the State. While previously it was a fixed amount given, depending on the duties she was required to perform, now the Sovereign Grant Act 2011 has come into force as of April 1st 2012, they receive a % of the profits of the Crown Estate. In short, no tax money is involved in paying the Queen her income or expenses.

As for Prince William, he gets his salary from the RAF, rents his own accommodation rather than living in Palaces and doesn't (or at least didn't when based in Anglesey) retain any household staff. Granted, he gets some money from his father (who in turn gets his income from the Duchy of Cornwall - not the taxpayer) and the estate left by his mother, but again, not a bean comes from the taxpayer.

I suggest, before mouthing off, you read up on things before hand.

Originally posted by karen61560
Not exactly rags to riches. Though solidly middle class her family were merchants. They own a mail order company that sells party decorations and supplies. ( wonder about that book of Pippas?) She met William at University so obviously not poor if she can afford the same education as the royals.

The Fees for St Andrews are exactly the same as every other University in the UK. However, owing to it's reputation it is often oversubscribed with applications compared to places, so can pick the best. That said, only 40% of it's intake come from Private schools. My point is, providing you get good A-level grades and make a good application, any old sod can go to St Andrews, it isn't exclusive.

As for the topic - well, it's barely even worth the time to entertain.... At the end of the day, William is a nice bloke and his missus ain't bad either. Let's just be happy that their going to have a baby and wish them well.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If the baby (assuming a boy) was to be the Anti-Christ then we would have to wait over 30 years for "all hell to break out".....honestly, I dont think we have that long.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ha ha ha ah. It gets nuttier all the time. What next? Obama is the Christ?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The messiah was born in 1984.

I am God (born 1980)
My sister is the Holy Spirit (born 1982)
and my brother is Jesus (born 1984)

as my mum has NEVER had sex...............And this is all I'm going to believe!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join