It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new royal baby the antichrist?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Heck no

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Maybe

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I love this forum

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Highly doubtful! Heck a lot of people would hate it simply for being British and the anti Christ is supposed to be loved by all.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Its just a normal baby from a normal person, remember that Kate Middleton is from rags to riches. She is the fairytale story of how a normal girl met and married a prince. Its a very good thing that they are having a baby.

Are you kidding me? Kate Middleton's parents may have started off 'ordinary' but are now millionaire business owners. At one time she attended an independent boarding school. Prior to her royal romance she featured in various media such as Tatler, Vanity Fair... She was known as a fashion icon due to her fondness for couture pieces. She only ever had 'posh jobs' which saw her hob nobbing with the elite.
Rags? Ha ha...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So, anti christ or new repscallion? Not sure, as the Queen is looking relaxed in her old age, and pretty sure me, you, and everyone you know will be dead before this entity stops breathing. So why are we worried about the anti christ again? When we have a woman on the throan that out seeds most of our grandparents by now

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I find that the following explanation of the anti-Christ is a very pertinent one link:

Question 19 -- From your knowledge of cosmogony/cosmology, are we to expect an 'anti- Christ' in the near future? If so, what will be the nature of the anti-Christ? Do we mean a person, a thought pattern, an attitude, an alien, Animus, a country etc?

The concept of an antichrist is deeply penetrating as a mythology and prophecy. It is a very complex subject, and one that I lack sufficient time to properly address. In order to understand the antichrist, you must first understand the Christ, and this is where most definitions or predictions of the antichrist fail.

Christ, non-personalized, is human salvation from the grips of a repressive energy system that places human beings in a survival mode of consciousness. Christ is the Grand Portal. The antichrist, therefore, is represented as a collection of forces that resist the discovery of the Grand Portal for fear of the changes it will bring. Ironically, these forces will be largely generated from religious centers, and consequently, governments, in many instances, will be forced to follow. If I were to say that the antichrist is organized religion, it would be too general of a statement. I can only tell you that the powers behind humanity's major religious organizations will eventually unite and resist this discovery with all their strength.

This has been foreshadowed in many prophecies, but the religious authorities have been loath to share it. It is not commonly understood in religious circles, but the major power centers of religious activity on earth each possess an inner circle of authority, and these individuals are at least dimly aware of these prophecies, and in one instance, are crystal clear about what the future holds in the 21st century.

edit on 5-12-2012 by Fraam because: add link

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
On a serious note, i bet if the if the sprog is born deformed, or mentally retarded in some way, they will quietly kill it, and say it was still born or something.
The Royal family is known for covering up such events as this. I sincerely hope not, that the sprog is born healthy, i mean we could do with another hanger on in the Royal family couldn't we?.

Tony

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Antichrist was revealed to God's people many years ago, just as Jesus said would happen with many prophetic events (read John 14:29). Those who have the Spirit of Prophecy knew that the Vatican/Roman Catholic Church has been the home of Antichrist since 538 A.D. The following link contains a video which goes into a lot of detail about this subject (I don't know how to embed videos, sorry):

www.john1429.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Lol, too funny, does not the queen/king have to die first? Kinda thinking you peeps are getting ahead of yourselves. As dynasties do not fall by the latest sci-fi thriller, they take decades if not years to change establishments. I guess I am digressing here, and not feeling this anti-christ thing, when you have the queen of England still living?
edit on 5-12-2012 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2012 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I got a semi related question for those brits out there.

do you guys ACTUALLY give a crap that shes pregnant? im seeing this on CNN being thrown at us (in the us), as if its huge important news. at least for me in the states i think this is stupid celebrity trash.

but everytime i hear something about the royal family living their non interesting day to day lives, its fed to us, implying that everyone in england is just joyous over it.

from my perspective, i would take offense to the family even existing in the first place.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I read somewhere that it may be TWINS.

Good and Evil, probably battling it out even before they are born right now.

When they grow up, they will create a two sided world, then finally, one will win and we will have the one world government.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wolvesboy666

We are on the brink of the tribulation. There have been more than one anti-christ's in the past 2000 years, each etching the agenda that much closer towards 'their' world end.

This dragon spawn of theirs is too young...............................to be of relevance at this point. The anti-christ issuing in the beast is already here....................and not in the form of a baby or yet to be one.

This royal lineage is the dragon so they just keep breeding their own kind. Doesn't mean that they are breeding 'the' one. Things are already rolling along just fine in that department and we will not need to wait 30 years for that reality to manifest.

Look around you....................................all it will take is one more earth catastrophe/nuclear strike whether it is by nature or by 'their' technological design to issue in Martial Law and the complete totalitarian government that they are preparing for right now.

That child in her womb is of no consequence with regards to that which is already approaching and nearly manifest.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolvesboy666
As many of you may know by now, prince William ans Kate Middleton are having a baby. She is in hospital suffering extreme morning sickness and it coincided with the 3 planets lining up perfectly with the Pyramids of giza. Just throwing it out there. What do you think?

The baby won't be born until May or June 2013, according to what I've read. He or she won't turn 18 until 2031. It seems unlikely someone could rise to political power at the age of 18. And he or she wouldn't be King or Queen until the Queen, Prince Charles and his father Prince William have all died. If Prince Charles and Prince William live as long as Queen Elizabeth, that will be a VERY long time. So this child of william and Kate would really have to ascend to power politically, but that seems like it would happen in the 2040s or 2050s.

So what I'm saying is, if this child really is the Antichrist, it's going to be a very long time before he comes to power in any way. Most of us will be old or very old by then. Not that I believe in "the Antichrist".

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolvesboy666
As many of you may know by now, prince William ans Kate Middleton are having a baby. She is in hospital suffering extreme morning sickness and it coincided with the 3 planets lining up perfectly with the Pyramids of giza. Just throwing it out there. What do you think?

The poor baby isn't even born yet and here are some people calling it the anti-christ, that's kinda horrible don't you think?

plenty of people have been born when the planets have lined up in a nice neat little row but we aren't overun by tons of anti-christ people are we? (subjective i know, but you know what i mean) People look for meaning where there isn't any, it's just a baby like any other waiting to be born

what if you're the anti-christ? just throwing it out there......

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by usngemenii

That is definitely weird as Kate is only about three weeks gone. Scary stuff

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wolvesboy666

Ironically enough, my grandmother and I were talking about current events today. Then she pulls out her bible (she's very religious, but doesn't tell me I'm wrong for not being religious which is cool. Lol) and mentions the baby, and how there's a prophecy that pretty much says, "Some royal chick will birth a child. This child will be the antichrist. He will DESTROY. YOU. ALL."

So, you're not the only one. And yes, what a coincidence that it came to be near the Giza alignment. Hmmmm

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I had a theory that if McCain would have been elected( maybe he really was with the voter fraud, not to mention the hiding of all the dirt on Obama) that the Anti Christ was actually Palin's son Trig. Think about it, it would be the last person you'd expect to be be the antichrist.... her downs syndrome son. Visualize him ordering them around and having evil powers. I'm not making fun of the child in any way, it was just a good movie plot imagination run amok.
The antichrist is not Obama, he's got neither the brains or the magnetism to be him. He'd be elected in a landlside and have people worhsip him and Obama is a sham thats at best tolerated by his own base because of his skin color and lip service on social issues. He's owned by the puppet masters as much as Bush was. More so.
Are Obama and the Bushes and Clintons and Royal family all flunkies and stooges for the anti Christ? Maybe them as well as the mega rich and to a lesser extent media and entertainment celebrities? Maybe. I cna't say anybody stands out as having the drive and intelligence you'd expect to be the antichrist. So look for somebody in the shadows of the circle of the movers and shakers, the one you'd least expect.
But forget the antichist, I'd be mor eintereste din finding out where Jesus is. i don't see a counter movement to the evils of the earth anywhere, no war in the media or politics against an unassailable good and decent group or person. Anyway, I'm content to be a pawn on the side of good when the time comes.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
I got a semi related question for those brits out there.

do you guys ACTUALLY give a crap that shes pregnant? im seeing this on CNN being thrown at us (in the us), as if its huge important news. at least for me in the states i think this is stupid celebrity trash.

but everytime i hear something about the royal family living their non interesting day to day lives, its fed to us, implying that everyone in england is just joyous over it.

from my perspective, i would take offense to the family even existing in the first place.

Yes, of course plenty of us give a crap. If all goes well this is a future King or Queen we are talking about.

If you think most of us don't care have a look at some opinion polls on the monarchy. The Queen is currently enjoying 90% approval ratings; a figure any politician can only dream about :-

www.ipsos-mori.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If the baby is a boy and they call him Damian then you may be onto something lol

But its hilarious how kate is actually in hospital for morning sickness, she needs to toughen up a bit.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join