It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
wouldn't a wal-mart compass give you some sort of warning.

i'm sick of these f-ing mayans. they can predict the end of the world but they can't predict a bunch of drunken, gold stealing conquistadors from enslaving them.

Dude... way to display your ignorance.
The Mayans never made end of the world predictions... and the Calendar didn't end on Dec. 21st 2012... It cycles... it's already ended like 4 times... each time, the earth has gone through a period of change. Lets say the date is approximate, give or take 100 years... well damn... look how much the world has changed since 1900... I'd say thats pretty significant.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
First thing to pop into my head after reading this was "the sky is falling, the sky is falling!"
It's a possibility, you can't really rule anything out now-a-days.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Here is another Kentucky man stationed in Alaska and this was what happened last year. Does anybody remember this?
I know some members of this guys family. I won't be in Owensboro until Christmas which may be too late.

Alaskan Soldier warns his mother of End of WOrld scenario

I wonder if this is what he was referring to his mother that was coming.

Right, a blog post quoting actual stories and then embellishing on them with his own fantasies - with absolutely no evidence either - is not relevant. The warning flag that the author of that is a little delusional can be seen in the repeated highlighting of the use of numbers 9 and 11, as if this is some kind of blatant signal that something was going to happen - which of course didn't happen!

This is just more loony toons rambling from psychologically imbalanced people with far too much imagination and no outlet.

Nothing much is going to happen this month, apart from some snow storms, interesting weather, economic warnings and then Christmas and New Year.

I can guarantee for a fact that the end of the world is not going to come before 2013. Anyone want to make a bet?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
reply to post by steve1709

No disrespect intended, but your post sounds like a "Pinky and the Brain" episode.

nah, more like "pickled brain" mate. I'm old now and can't concentrate for long, I forget heaps and can't express myself well any moore. But besides that, I'm as sharp as the next blunt needle

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

No wonder this world is going to hell...people can't even tell time...LOL. 10 minutes before 5AM, not sure why the op didn't just say 4:50 AM.

Well, because I think the thing that is important is to share with you what she said to me as close to verbatim as possible.

Also, one poster had a closer eye to detail than I do regarding the FEMA commercial. I had never seen the FEMA commercial watched and thought they conveyed to me "basically when all things are up in the air or do you have a plan?" I then read more of this thread and thought to myself this just keeps getting more bizarre.

Now something that is stranger is that when the woman looked at the contract she said that I needed to go over it with her thoroughly because she had to battle dyslexia her whole life and needed to make sure she understood what we were going to do for her. Now I know dyslexia effects semantics and letter placement but rather than ten til five, she could've meant ten after five?

We all know that in the Simpson's, Matrix and various other Hollywood movies 9-11 sure showed up alot. Could this be a similar instance. Are there any other things like this in commercials or video?? One positive note regarding the video there were no signs of Christmas/or Hanukkah type decorations>

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't know who the guy below is, but to add more woo- woo factor to this thread here's something I just found, dated yesterday.

edit on 2-12-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have problems with the story for the following reasons.

1. Upgrades are nice, but nothing that needs to be done for the end times.

2. Now if she did not have heat or running water, then I could see he statement about not leaving anything behind unfinished.

Being foreclosed on means she is not flush with cash, but has an extra 5 k laying around to upgrade?

Knob wash.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Man where are the pictures? Did you take pictures of this lady looking at you like you said...? and some pictures of .......her brother?.. why not your partner and the lady?... just take pictures man

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Well she's trying to fix all of the cracks and leaks in her house before she is plunged into the dark ages on the 21st.
That's why she is willing to pay cash to have it done right away.

Just because she defaulted on her last home doesn't mean she doesn't have the cash.
Also, her brother could have given her the cash to get it done quickly.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's a cool idea. But an objects gravity comes from mass, and has absolutely nothing to do with polarity.

Like everything has gravity, here are droplets of water orbiting a knitting needle in "zero gravity" aka outside of the earths gravitational field.

www.youtube.com...

Video was posted here on ATS once before, and it was good for a laugh. People where discussing wether or not it was static electricity (I had a good chuckle)

EVERYTHING with mass produces gravity it helps small nearly weightless (massless) animals walk on walls, and ceilings along with their Setae (tiny hairs on their feet).

Long story short. No one can reverse or turn off gravity. Novel thought though

But here is a link for the thinkers. Gravity is not an internal forces but an external pressure caused but depressions in space-time (the 4th dimension) caused by mass. Kind of the opposite of how you would think it works. DAMN DIMENSIONS PAST THE 3RD!!! Why our lil animal brains have such a hard time with you??!

www.mass-gravity.com...

edit on 2-12-2012 by PassiveObserver because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2012 by PassiveObserver because: I get a little () happy sometimes.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Has any of you heard of Polar Wander?

It is possible that with the use of more than one HAARP array (the US has at least 5) they could prevent or help along at a faster pace if the poles magnetic pull was in danger of moving about. Perhaps as a stabilization feature or to get it over with to decrease damage potential.

After all HAARP is based off of electro magnetics...and it has considerable power attached to it. I mean, they dont build this in the middle of nowhere with its own nuke reactor hooked into it for studing the northern lights.

And if thats the case, why the hell do they have one in Puerto Rico? You cant even see the Aurora that far south.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You have the women's info (phone # most importantly)
Why not call her, tell her more info on her energy effency, & bring up the fact that you are concerned w/ the info she told you at your last visit (especially that it effects all of humanity)
I would bet that she would gladly go into more depth of the scenario & would enjoy spreading her knowledge & the company. If calling her seems to "intruding her privacy/personal life" hit her up when you go back to do the upgrades & bring it up. (If she brought it up, she wouldn't mind if you bring it up) then update ATS.

If this is true, we should all be informed. Do your part & make mankind aware of the reality of the situation. TPTB sure as hell aren't.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
She was talking about HAARP, the High Frequency Active Aurora Research Program. in Alaska which is currently being used for Weather Manipulation, and produces Highly charged High Frequency Radio Waves. It is believed that HAARP can also cause and manipulate Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, and Tsunami's...
It has also been surmised that HAARP can shoot aircraft with pinpoint accuracy out of the sky. There are probably many other possible uses that the Government just isn't telling or hinting upon, that we can only guess what it may be used for???

Link: www.haarp.net...
www.fromthewilderness.com...
www.bariumblues.com...
www.cracked.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by Evildead
Just thinking out loud here but what a perfect date for TPTB to try something and be able to blame some kind of "earth change", etc...

I beg to differ.. that would give credit to the Mayans and other ancient civilizations who thought of life in a truly universal way and were much more in touch with nature. TPTB wouldn't want the masses to develop a sense of "oh wow, those Mayans were right.. maybe we should live more like them and spend more time studying the stars and the earth and less time buying pointless # at WalMart and watching football"

How about TPTB portraying this as another "Y2K" or "EMP" or any number of other events that have not come to pass? I don't think most people are able to comprehend the severity of some of those events. If this is a real event that they are aware of, telling everyone about it would only create chaos. Misdirection would keep some semblance of order for the next 3 weeks, in the end the results would be the same, most people would die.

While I hate to give them too mucch credit, they could be attempting something of a "Hail Mary" last ditch maneuver that if successful, life goes on as usual. The lack of concern regardibg the US's finances may be an indicator of their expectation (or lack thereof) of success.

Great news!! After much research I have made a significant discovery, it turns out the reason the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 is they ran out of sexy firemen and kittens to pose for it.
edit on 2-12-2012 by KaiserSoze because: What's green and smells of bacon? Out of date bacon.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There's definitely something that's going to happen.
edit on 2-12-2012 by kingster129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The world will still be here on the 22nd. Though I wouldn't put it past a few organizations or groups to use the prediction to their advantage and try something idiotic like attempting a pole shift. I seriously can't wait for the 22nd for all this hype to be OVER.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
reply to post by lnfideI

Well she's trying to fix all of the cracks and leaks in her house before she is plunged into the dark ages on the 21st.
That's why she is willing to pay cash to have it done right away.

Just because she defaulted on her last home doesn't mean she doesn't have the cash.
Also, her brother could have given her the cash to get it done quickly.

Just a thought, but the way OP wrote it I assumed he meant closed on the sale rather than forclosed.

She foreclosed on her home there

A bank would forclose, or she would have it forclosed on her, but she would not forclose. With all the forclosures lately it would be an honest mistake to say she "forclosed" rather than "closed".

edit on 2-12-2012 by KaiserSoze because: I have a theory that the world will end in 5105, and we've been reading the Mayan calendar upside down.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
reply to post by Char-Lee

If she doesn't want to leave any "unfinished business", why is she starting new projects?
Just seems odd to me.

I agree she seems eccentric, but in my view what she says sounds like an elder woman whose brother told her something not in detail but just enough to ask her to move.

I would bet he said to her...it MAYcause huge storms and toss people and airplanes into the sky!

Meaning she may only kind of believe him just like we kind of believe a lot of things we hear. She may have decided if she is not going to move to his state to save her life she may try and be as prepped as possible for whatever may happen during this experiment.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
Man where are the pictures? Did you take pictures of this lady looking at you like you said...? and some pictures of .......her brother?.. why not your partner and the lady?... just take pictures man

Honestly a picture of a couple strangers standing there would change your belief?

I think it would be odd to put pictures of this woman on here and may even be illegal without consent.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

Originally posted by Evildead

Just to be cautious, I'll be planning to stay indoors on the 21st lol To the doomsday man cave I go!

Just my luck, I'll finally win my fantasy football championship for the 1st time in 12yrs. and I won't be able to claim my trophey lol

That's what they want you to do, stay indoors.
If I where you I would be in a hot air balloon

I thought about that and there is a hot air balloon service close by but chances are the owner won't want to fly in the middle of a upper Wisconsin winter AND there's the possibility of 300mph. winds so I'd rather take my chances on or under ground.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join