It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
SnF, op....this type of thread is the meat and taters at this site.

One has to wonder why the president isn't worried about our national debt, isn't worried about the looming fiscal cliff and isn't worried about actually compromising with the repubs.

I noticed - maybe 10 years ago - law makers in DC leaving with lame excuses about family stuff. That could be coincidence?

Crazy old ladies aren't necessarily delusional. Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't after you. My feeling is where there is smoke there is fire. Something is up. Maybe not reversing poles or things along that line, but something that will figuratively turn our world upsidedown. That fema comercial is truly bizzare.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

10 minutes before 5 Am = 4:50 AM....

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I suspect this has something to do with the underground pyramid they found up at Alaska and they have found the way to turn it on.
Apparently it has enough energy to power the whole world's electrical needs. So using this amount of energy would definitely be an awesome amount of power if they were to pump it into HAARP.

That's my guess.

That's true. Tesla wrote of this. The pyramids of the world are remnants of the ancient, wireless power source that used to power the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnie1985
reply to post by sirjunlegun

hi,

i read a fiction book called polar shift were a polar reversal was supposed to be engineered but the plan was foiled, although i learnt a lot of non fiction from it too,

Have a look at the the nikola tesla theories but also it seems to describe this in the bible too,

thank you

The lady may have read or watched one of these movies and believed it to be herself and family and real, There are a bunch of these movies.

Absolute Zero (film)

David Koch (Jeff Fahey), a climatologist employed by Inter Sci, proposes a theory that the last ice age was triggered by Earth's polar shift in a single day.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

What you need is not something that reverses gravity or blocks it, but something that magnifies gravity.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollslayer

I'm not entirely sure that is enherent to the text of the OP, but that is an interesting idea none the less. Could one potentially theorize that if this was indeed possible, that the plot could be to speed up a natural process to stabilize our magnetosphere in order to defend against a cme?

Yes. THPB are trying out this forced pole shift as another major breakthrough with weather control.
They chose this date just in case things go terribly wrong...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

No wonder this world is going to hell...people can't even tell time...LOL. 10 minutes before 5AM,
not sure why the op didn't just say 4:50 AM.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's more to do with objects with mass attracting other objects with mass.

If it were to push instead of pull I could not for the life of me think where this "push" is coming from. It would have to be everywhere in the universe and if this was the case everything would be held still and motionless.

The cavendish experiment is a simple experiment that anyone can do and shows the attraction of mass.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
reply to post by Wifibrains

I thought Eisenstein figured out a 100 years ago that gravity is pushing not pulling, something with mass warping space or something of that sort,

Then you'll never had your feet on the ground if it's a pushing force.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead

Just to be cautious, I'll be planning to stay indoors on the 21st lol To the doomsday man cave I go!

Just my luck, I'll finally win my fantasy football championship for the 1st time in 12yrs. and I won't be able to claim my trophey lol

That's what they want you to do, stay indoors.
If I where you I would be in a hot air balloon

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I read this thread and it gave me chills i just cant imagine anything like this happening and i hope it doesn't but it makes one wonder because our government is so evil..

Good thread op thanks for posting ..S&F..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Cern firing up that Hadron Collider on December 21st got me thinking, what if they could direct massive electromagnetic energy into the inner core of Earth ? what would happen then ? perhaps a man made pole shift for the sole purpose of population control ? Seed banks ? Under Ground Bunkers everywhere ? why ?

Originally posted by superman2012

Gravity would temporarily be reversed in some places.

...and the religious people will come out and claim it is the rapture!

Seriously, how do you negate gravity? Especially planet wide (in places) wouldn't that literally tear the Earth apart?

After reading the above posts - the subjects of anti-matter and gamma rays came to mind. Needless to say I am a news buff and read a lot. Not any where near an expert in any of the above aforementioned scientific aspects of the world; nor the subjects mentioned in the article below. But I thought I would throw some content into the mix that might could generate food for thought in the area of "what if these experiments" have anything to do with the canyon in Alaska.

I did a search within my favorites, filed under "Get scientific." Please feel free to "clue" me in if relevant; IQ bashing I could do without. As you see how I filed the article.

There is nothing about the spheres - just interesting commentary about the affects of :

Thuderclouds / Gamma Rays / Anti-matter

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Gravity and magnetism aren't the same. Even if they could change the magnetic poles it wouldn't make you fly off into space. Only animals and tech that use magnetism would be affected.

For them to be able to make you fly off into space they would need to create something with more gravity in space that counteracts the gravity on earth.

ETA: To play along with this concept, as to not be a kill joy:
For anyone truly worried, just ground yourself by holding a piece of metal that runs into the ground. It will remove any static from you and you wont be affected by the magnetic pole shift that is really real and coming our way.

edit on 12/2/2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

Good point. The pole reversal will not be felt unless you use a built in compass to navigate. whales? bats?
However, wouldn't/couldn't this cripple our world-wide power grid?

If so, we would be plunged into the dark ages again.

People will be breaking into libraries to get actual books so they could read them and try to figure out how to live.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by jessieg

No wonder this world is going to hell...people can't even tell time...LOL. 10 minutes before 5AM,
not sure why the op didn't just say 4:50 AM.

Coulda meant 10 to 5 as in 10pm to 5 am. ?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Great thread. And that fema commercial...wth? No words for how wierd that is and really unsettling.

As far as the subject at hand, I just cant shake the feeling that something is up, something is about to happen soon but who knows. I've read about the Mayan prophesy, how could you not...but dont really have an opinion one way or the other about it. Kind of sitting on the fence with it. But something is in the air. Now the government messing with us? Oh yeah, I can definately see that one. They do it now in so many other ways so why not something bigger and throw it in on a day when people are looking for something 'from the Gods' or whatever. What a great mask to attempt to hide behind.

SnF OP for a great thread!
~Lu

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What if they are NOT trying to flip poles but the old lady's bro thinks that may be a unwanted consequence of their actions?

What if the incoming asteroid in February were larger then they say.

Maybe they are practice running a magnetic deflection of a possible collision.

Odd magnetic anomalies on the Moon and other planets that have no atmosphere deflect the solar wind in those areas. The anomalies are thought to be caused by areas of unusual magnetism caused by meteor impact. To replicate an are such as that I believe they would have to heat an area of the planet abundant in metals magnetizing that area.

ASTEROID DEFLECTION BY MEANS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC
FORCES DURING AN EARTH FLYBY

www.esa.int...
edit on 2-12-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
reply to post by Char-Lee

What you need is not something that reverses gravity or blocks it, but something that magnifies gravity.

are you talking about a seat belt

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That's something new for the 2012 scenario, and I must thank you for a good laugh.
It might seem insensible, but reading this post I cannot get rid of the image of people floating all over the sky, after all the talks about ascension and rapture...and how righteously disappointed will be some of them
Not exactly what they expected! I can't stop smiling even now, after reading all the replies. Probably that Fema advertisement is to blame.

I hope someone will manage to take some snapshots on their way up, and post them here afterwards
I intend to stay indoor, and not fly higher than my own ceiling. And if I'll have to go, at least I'll go laughing.

Gave you a flag even if i don't believe in 2012 dooms day.
edit on 2-12-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I do believe that the amount of electromagnetic energy required to actually reverse the direction of the poles of our planet, would kill everyone. You can't forget that all the beings on this planet are in some way influenced by electromagnetism, mostly in the brain. The amount of force they'd have to generate, to shock the core of the planet hard enough to make it do whatever it has to to invert, is ridiculous. Such a large burst of energy would in my opinion, definitely kill almost everyone.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Gravity and magnetism aren't the same. Even if they could change the magnetic poles it wouldn't make you fly off into space. Only animals and tech that use magnetism would be affected.

For them to be able to make you fly off into space they would need to create something with more gravity in space that counteracts the gravity on earth.

ETA: To play along with this concept, as to not be a kill joy:
For anyone truly worried, just ground yourself by holding a piece of metal that runs into the ground. It will remove any static from you and you wont be affected by the magnetic pole shift that is really real and coming our way.

edit on 12/2/2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

She didn't say fly off into space. Sounds more like he (her brother) expects atmosphere to be buffeted and cause planes to lose control and major tornadoes and such to cause some areas to do the same to people on the surface.

FLIP THE GLOBES POLARITY USING SOME KIND OF TECHNOLOGY IN ALASKA. MY BROTHER THINKS IT IS GOING DESTABILIZE MANY PLACES LITERALLY RELEASING MANY PEOPLE AND PLANES AND THINGS UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE AND IT WILL FEEL LIKE EARTHQUAKES AND STORMS

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join