It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
For a later read

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
For a later read

Subscribe button...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
reply to post by Anusuia

that 'elder' is just cashing in, dont believe
anything you see on the video...

go to his website, its a sales pitch he is telling
not knowledge
He may be cashing in , but the stuff he talks about with Cern relates exactly to what the OP has stated from her brother
Thats what i found so curious . Maybe her brother also is influenced by the elder ormaybe there is a seperate source

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Gravity and magnetism aren't the same. Even if they could change the magnetic poles it wouldn't make you fly off into space. Only animals and tech that use magnetism would be affected.

For them to be able to make you fly off into space they would need to create something with more gravity in space that counteracts the gravity on earth.

ETA: To play along with this concept, as to not be a kill joy:
For anyone truly worried, just ground yourself by holding a piece of metal that runs into the ground. It will remove any static from you and you wont be affected by the magnetic pole shift that is really real and coming our way.

edit on 12/2/2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

In regards to the first paragraph....wouldn't that be a novel and rather "clean" way to reduce the population by the elitists! And what a spectacle for anyone left holding onto the "piece of metal that runs into the ground" to witness!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
This may not mean anything to anyone but I feel like I should say it anyway. I have always felt my life has been directed by some force that makes sure I stay on my path. Some would say I am very lucky. Everything I need almost literally falls into my lap. Good cars, great wife, great job, etc etc. Honestly I feel like I am hooked into some cosmic river of direction where I can never make a mistake.

Well, I used to live in South Carolina but for some reason I felt a strong desire to move to Seattle.

Not unlike yourself I also seem to be living under the direction of "good-luck" coincidences and happenstances that lead me into increasingly fortunate places and circumstances. Things always fall into place and those that do not seem to go as planned tend always to work out for the best in unexpected ways. Amazed by this I often wonder how long my luck will hold out, but thus far it always has.

My set of coincidences in this phase led me to the central highlands of Mexico some years ago and have had no desire or cause to return to the US for any reason since 2007. Life here is pleasant, mostly stress-free, and with nice weather and a cost-of-living that is comfortable. All that is reason enough for this to have happened as it did and bring me my usual good fortune. Of course with events and times being as they are one may tend to wonder what else is in store and what may come if not for just a comfortable spot to live to my own life's inevitable end.

This thread has got me contemplating this 21 December 2012 stuff now. While I might rule out death and doom by cosmic forces the idea that our "fearless leaders" may be plotting something on a grand scale is entirely plausible, and not unprecedented except perhaps in scale. If that were the case then I imagine there would be some safe havens to escape their wrath. I hope Seattle is among them.

Mexico's central highlands seems safe enough from tsunamis and other calamities, though not everything that warped minds could dream up. Here I do have a nice pyramid close by, as some have suggested certain pyramids function as stabilizers and for other such purposes. Also very close is the town I get my user name from, Erongaricuaro, which is said to mean in the local indigenous language "place of waiting" which might seem wholly appropriate at this time. I like to think I am presently waiting here for the malevolent forces to undo themselves. The state of world affairs seem to suggest some kind of tension is building, some sort of force to come unravelled soon.

That evil minds may be plotting some kind of ghastly scheme to coincide with the Mayan calendar date does not seem terribly far-fetched. If there is a force that helps bring some of us exceptional good fortune I could only hope that it also could thwart the plots of those that may wish us harm and hopefully leave them exposed for all the world to see clearly at last.

S&F, OP.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LightWarrior11

That's a pretty damn disturbing FEMA commercial. It's disturbing because of the special effects which mimic to a small degree what people imagine what a polar/axis shift would do, as one of the scenarios of what would occur 12/21/12.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
"ON THE 21st AT TEN UNTIL FIVE AM OUR GOVERNMENT ALONG WITH MILITARY CONTRACTING COMPANIES IN THE NORTHWEST ARE GOING TO TRY AND FLIP THE GLOBES POLARITY USING SOME KIND OF TECHNOLOGY IN ALASKA. MY BROTHER THINKS IT IS GOING DESTABILIZE MANY PLACES LITERALLY RELEASING MANY PEOPLE AND PLANES AND THINGS UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE AND IT WILL FEEL LIKE EARTHQUAKES AND STORMS BUT IT IS THE POLARITY SHIFTING."

Without blinking an eye or skipping a beat I asked who is your brother? She said this....

"MY BROTHER IS AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER AT BOEING. HE TOLD ME TO QUIT STICKING MONEY IN MY HOUSE AND MOVE TO WASHINGTON WHERE HE IS AND WHERE I WILL BE SAFE WITH HIM."

Well... According to the clock on the wall it happens at 5:10, rather than 10 to 5.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Do you think the dinosaur toy at the beginning is meant to imply a symbolism of a coming extinction level event!?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Nothing stopped man from dropping an A bomb. People are able to opperate at Cern. Also I think HAARP is controlling the weather. I do hope that if man is able to flip the whole planet that something out there would stop us.
We have to deal with so much. Monsanto and GMOs, Oil spills, radiation, dying sealife and bees. There is so much that we have done to screw with nature and the earth. I fully believe we could destroy everything if we don't get some help.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

For whatever reason this thread disturbs me, I think a lot of it has to do with the mention of the bizarre FEMA commercial, which I then found and watched.... way too weird for me. Great thread, though.

The government has the ultimate cover -- 12/21/12 hype --- to do whatever they want on that date, and blame it on 12/21/12. So it is not the Mayan Calendar that concerns me, what concerns me is "our" government and what they might do. Hardcore doomsday believers worry me, too -- self-fulfilling prophecy can be a real b*tch and I don't want to be involved in the fallout.

I hope the government is too bloated, inept, and corrupt to pose any sort of threat that involves concerted effort and planning, but I dunno. What's to prevent a cabal within or without from skillfully manipulating/poking/prodding said behemoth?

Mayans.... didn't they kill themselves by dumping the bodies of their sacrifices into their water supply? Oh and preemptively: no, I don't have a source for my question about the Mayans, I heard it somewhere, and that's why it was a question, not a statement

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ok say I am poor and I can't afford to move. Also I have to work that day. Would it be better to be outside or inside?
I am also on central time which means this would be about 7:10 my time?

I think if this were really going to happen, then I'd be better off outside. I mean, I'd probably die anyway, but at least I would get a good view of the Earth. Would I die of freezing or suffication? Or would it be the extreme G forces of being sudden hurdled off the Earth? I think I'd rather die of the G force since that seems to be the quickest way to go.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
So....the mass of the Earth and gravity....they just cease to exist?

I seem to remember one of the teachers at school years ago saying that all the actual mass of the earth could fit inside a pint glass, if you took away all the empty space. I wonder how much empty space actualy weighs, and how much that glass of "mass" would weigh compared to the earth. But then I suppose you can only actaully weigh something in a gravity field as you would need the gravity to pull on it. So to have gravity you need mass

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
wouldn't a wal-mart compass give you some sort of warning.

i'm sick of these f-ing mayans. they can predict the end of the world but they can't predict a bunch of drunken, gold stealing conquistadors from enslaving them.

good luck with the government warning you, all they talk about is the "fiscal cliff".

but i wouldn't be surprised if some sick agency, probably in the u.s., would test out some sort of weather altering weapon on the citizens of earth while using the mayan calender to cause confusion.

If it were to be true....That would be because the technology or information was not theirs but only taught to them.

It is possible our own secret governments have discovered ancient secrets also that have told them things we have not been made aware of.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Gravity would temporarily be reversed in some places.

...and the religious people will come out and claim it is the rapture!

Seriously, how do you negate gravity? Especially planet wide (in places) wouldn't that literally tear the Earth apart?

Just an interesting thought, what if they are experimenting with TIME and they want to bring the whole planet back in time.
I honestly doubt anyone who knew a date of such and experiment would be allowed such detail and allowed to live if they are talking about it. On the other hand maybe they figure an old lady everyone will think she is a nut anyway.

Physicist: HAARP Manipulates Time
______beforeitsnews/science-and-technology/2012/05/physicist-haarp-manipulates-time-2167703.html
edit on 2-12-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I thought Eisenstein figured out a 100 years ago that gravity is pushing not pulling, something with mass warping space or something of that sort,

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

From what I read, the old Mayan's or Egyptian's said to say at home for the 3 days of darkness.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah
I do not believe any of the hype about anything happening on a specific day, such as the 21st. (Although with the condition of the world, something life-altering is going to happen eventually.)

But - this thread peaked my interest.

My first thought was - it is silly to think the government would happen to plan some experiment on a date that just happens to be hyped as the end of the world.

Then.... I considered - what if they government created all of the hype around Dec. 21st? Or at least used it to their advantage? If they planned some major event that may end up possibly altering something enough to cause world-wide damage, what better way to ensure that at least some of humanity buys into the hype enough to be prepared for something? The preppers would ensure the survival of the human race because at least some people would have the supplies and skills to survive such an event. If there was no hype about the certain date, it would end much worse, as very few might survive. By creating the panic, so many have built underground shelters, or at least prepared in other ways, that the toughest of humanity might just survive the event.

Oh well - it made me think, although I still think it is highly unlikely.

Also there is someone or something to take the blame...it was pre ordained nothing to do with them it was ...written!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Gravity would temporarily be reversed in some places.

Pretty sure gravity cannot be reversed, seeing as it's a product of an objects mass?

Lot of questions about gravity

SCIENCE
BRILLIANT PHYSICIST EXPLAINS: GUESS WHAT? GRAVITY DOESN’T EXIST
www.theblaze.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
wouldn't a wal-mart compass give you some sort of warning.

i'm sick of these f-ing mayans. they can predict the end of the world but they can't predict a bunch of drunken, gold stealing conquistadors from enslaving them.

good luck with the government warning you, all they talk about is the "fiscal cliff".

but i wouldn't be surprised if some sick agency, probably in the u.s., would test out some sort of weather altering weapon on the citizens of earth while using the mayan calender to cause confusion.

The Mayan's could only predict what they have observed, celestial movement and alignments.
They had no idea about the Spanish conquistadors or the blood-fueled Christian dogma and designs.
edit on 2-12-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
You know what is going to happen on 12/21/12 - uh nothing...although my buddy has a plan he is going tape a bottle of Southern Comfort to his arm just in case he gets airborne - he will die with a smile on his face.

Sounds more like he would die puking his guts out...no fun!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join