It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well I can tell you this I absolutely did not make any of this up. The lady has 104 acres and share crops 50 acres for corn that feeds 40 acres of cattle raised by some one else and she manages all of the business side of the farm. Somebody would eventually say that she was crazy and nobody would continue doing business with her there. Very small town. If I didn't come on here I would absolutely chalked it up just exactly as my partner did. But i read.....constantly and nothing she said was not plausible. That is why I said it disturbed my inner being. SHe was nervous about the whole project. Two strange men and her alone out there. But when she said this she looked me straight n the eye and any signh of nervousness what not visible in her matter-of-fact statement.

I am not an alarmist but I could not wait to get home and tell you folks on here as we have some pretty serious skeptics and I wanted someone to tell me what they think.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
well... most all my family works for boeing.. some lowly machinist .. some extremely more higher up who always get transferred to the next higher paid job. I'm pretty sure if it were something.. someone would have heard a rumor about it at the very least.. and nothing stays secret in my family.. lol even under penalty of death.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Gravity and magnetism aren't the same. Even if they could change the magnetic poles it wouldn't make you fly off into space. Only animals and tech that use magnetism would be affected.

For them to be able to make you fly off into space they would need to create something with more gravity in space that counteracts the gravity on earth.

ETA: To play along with this concept, as to not be a kill joy:
For anyone truly worried, just ground yourself by holding a piece of metal that runs into the ground. It will remove any static from you and you wont be affected by the magnetic pole shift that is really real and coming our way.

edit on 12/2/2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Cern firing up that Hadron Collider on December 21st got me thinking, what if they could direct massive electromagnetic energy into the inner core of Earth ? what would happen then ? perhaps a man made pole shift for the sole purpose of population control ? Seed banks ? Under Ground Bunkers everywhere ? why ?
i recently watched a youtube about this same subject , from a Mayan elder who says they will try and flip it on that date using Cern , to capture the energy that will come through during that time the person mentions.

Has anyone linked that video yet . This is all related to that .
edit on 2-12-2012 by Anusuia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Watch the video I just linked in the previous post and that will enlightened you as to where this info is linked

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yes, if anything goes down, its them and their technology which affects the core.. Been posting this for a few years now, and see nothing but absolute signs of TPTB doing evil things to this entire planet, because they need to be massively arrested and put in counseling healing places in the cosmos for a very very long time, and the ones they are dancing on strings too right up to the middle management cosmic group, they also require massive healing hospitals and confinement. That side has no right to ever harm or force or abuse anyone in the universe at all ever, not even once.

Its all them and their overlords.

They don't even get it. Even if billions do not wake up and realize this, and do not take away all their toys and raid all their facilites which is about what any sane planet would have done a long time ago. And I want to see done. Even if there are only a few of us that truly get it, they will be answering to us on the other side in a very big way, including their overlords. It is us that will assigning their reforms.

The whole world is being harmed by their Nukes, underwater Nukes and their Tesla Technology.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The first thing that i asked myself was why would they want to reverse the poles? what would be the purpose of doing that? what would be gained by doing that even if it was successful?

If they do create a zero gravity situation then all the water in all the oceans will elevate up into the sky, right?
How does water react in zero gravity? does it stay in one big blob or does it break up into tiny balls?

of course all the sand in all the deserts will always float up into the sky too,there`s no predicting where all that water and sand will come down or in what form it will come back down.it sounds like it would be a big mess.

keep an eye on the news, if there is a mass exodus from washington D.C. and other large cities, of the rich and powerful,on the 20th then something might be up.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Bleep, if the magnetic core of the planet was flipped electrically then like a motor it would reverse. This reversal would result in everything being flung off into outer space with a directional change of the motion of the planet. Gravity plays no part in this process at all.

I suspect the deep underground bases would be the only place you could survive, being inside the planet would allow for a decrease in the forces exerted on bodies. How ever I think if this were to happen people underground would just get crushed up against an internal wall and bleed out.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This may not mean anything to anyone but I feel like I should say it anyway. I have always felt my life has been directed by some force that makes sure I stay on my path. Some would say I am very lucky. Everything I need almost literally falls into my lap. Good cars, great wife, great job, etc etc. Honestly I feel like I am hooked into some cosmic river of direction where I can never make a mistake.

Well, I used to live in South Carolina but for some reason I felt a strong desire to move to Seattle. My wife and I got extremely "lucky" since a great job in Seattle fell into my lap before we even moved and we got a great place to rent at an extremely low price. This was only a year and a half ago.

We both hate it here in Seattle and we want to move back to SC as soon as possible. For some reason I can't shake the notion that I'm here in Seattle for some reason. No matter what I try to do to get back to SC it's foiled. I am not allowed to go back yet. I think the South might be destroyed soon to be honest.

I just hope I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I think I understand. Is this right?...

1.The motion of lava, in the core of the Earth, controls the direction in which the Earth rotates.

2.That same lava will come to abrupt stop, because someone is going to use something magnetic to make it happen.

3.Earth will come to an abrupt stop, because the lava at its core has came to an abrupt stop.

4.We will all be flung off the Earth, because of inertia.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Bleep, if the magnetic core of the planet was flipped electrically then like a motor it would reverse. This reversal would result in everything being flung off into outer space with a directional change of the motion of the planet. Gravity plays no part in this process at all.

Oh please. The earth is not a motor. The magnetic field does not power our rotation. A pole shift does not reverse the Earth.

In order to stop the earth you'd have to input around 2x10e29 Joules of energy. Double to reverse its spin. This is three orders of magnitude higher than the power output of the sun. This amount of energy would literally tear the earth apart. You are talking nonsense.

I suspect the deep underground bases would be the only place you could survive, being inside the planet would allow for a decrease in the forces exerted on bodies. How ever I think if this were to happen people underground would just get crushed up against an internal wall and bleed out.

Being inside the planet would mean you hit a wall at several thousand miles per hour. Deny Ignorance, don't embrace it.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Oh please. The earth is not a motor. The magnetic field does not power our rotation. A pole shift does not reverse the Earth.

In order to stop the earth you'd have to input around 2x10e29 Joules of energy. Double to reverse its spin. This is three orders of magnitude higher than the power output of the sun. This amount of energy would literally tear the earth apart. You are talking nonsense.

Being inside the planet would mean you hit a wall at several thousand miles per hour. Deny Ignorance, don't embrace it.

Thank goodness for some sanity in this thread!

Do you guys really believe even the good ol' U.S has the kind of technology to do stuff like change polarities of planets? Lol, it is like something that Ming The Merciless would do in Flash Gordon. You naughty, over imaginative Hollywood spoon fed generation!

Pseudo science is very funny, imaginative and is a bit like reading Sci Fi novels for me, just like this post.

I assure you on 21 st December only fools will have any problems. That is if you make an extreme move because of this date (that has nothing to do with real Mayan prediction) it will be foolish and entirely uneccessary.

To setlle anyone in doubt who has any anxiety atall about this Christ admitted that even He did not know the time, place or hour of the end days. His record of acurate prophesy is about the best that I am aware of as He predicted His own death and the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem.

There appears to be a strange behaviour in humans to fear monger, to be supersticious and be preoccupied with doom.

One day it will happen, but not just yet. The only thing that might happen this way is some kind of International false flag and I do not think there is a motive, enough organisation or even any will or gain to try a stunt like that right now.

Don't worry! The U.S still has many Christian and kind values. I even come here, partly, to get the vibes from you guys because the UK is so Godless these days. Nah! The Mighty One ain't angry enough with you guys just yet to deal you that harsh blow.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
When are you going back to her house? Please come back and let us know if she says anything else. Oh and for the poster who was confused about "ten before five". It means 4:50. Here in the south some people still say before, till and after when talking about time.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
"ON THE 21st AT TEN UNTIL FIVE AM OUR GOVERNMENT ALONG WITH MILITARY CONTRACTING COMPANIES IN THE NORTHWEST ARE GOING TO TRY AND FLIP THE GLOBES POLARITY USING SOME KIND OF TECHNOLOGY IN ALASKA. MY BROTHER THINKS IT IS GOING DESTABILIZE MANY PLACES LITERALLY RELEASING MANY PEOPLE AND PLANES AND THINGS UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE AND IT WILL FEEL LIKE EARTHQUAKES AND STORMS BUT IT IS THE POLARITY SHIFTING."

Without blinking an eye or skipping a beat I asked who is your brother? She said this....

"MY BROTHER IS AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER AT BOEING. HE TOLD ME TO QUIT STICKING MONEY IN MY HOUSE AND MOVE TO WASHINGTON WHERE HE IS AND WHERE I WILL BE SAFE WITH HIM."

I'm sorry, but like do you not watch TV?

Have you not being paying attention?

Wake up.

You have been warned about this well in advance.

I don't want to hear any complaining when this happens.

The government has done all it can to prepare you for this little experiment. They even made you an ad for god sake,

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

that 'elder' is just cashing in, dont believe
anything you see on the video...

go to his website, its a sales pitch he is telling
not knowledge

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

Nah you won't lol just find my garden and you'll eat at least.

If we get the chance lol

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Any links for those of us that don't know what to search for?

sorry for not putting any links on, my kitchen is freezing, had to go warm my hands up

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.excludedmiddle.com...

and in the bible, now i'm still not 100% what i make of it yet, these are just my opinions,

I've just watched www.youtube.com...
its all about the planets and bible revelation 12,1
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If a pole shift happens naturally or artificially there's nothing we can do about it except hold on tight.

I'm prepared! I'm ready!

Let the bodies hit the floor!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

Thanks! I appreciate it!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
So....the mass of the Earth and gravity....they just cease to exist?

I'm no expert in this area, I just happen to think this ladies information is a bit out there. Then again, science is responsible for some pretty out of this world things! I highly doubt anything comes of this, but I won't deny the fact that anything is possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join