It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Another Kentuckian here. I am assuming that since her brother said it would be safer in Washington, Kdog and I are out of luck

Do you have to meet with her again? Will you have another chance to ask her more questions?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I suspect this has something to do with the underground pyramid they found up at Alaska and they have found the way to turn it on.
Apparently it has enough energy to power the whole world's electrical needs. So using this amount of energy would definitely be an awesome amount of power if they were to pump it into HAARP.

That's my guess.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun

"ON THE 21st AT TEN UNTIL FIVE AM OUR GOVERNMENT ALONG WITH MILITARY CONTRACTING COMPANIES IN THE NORTHWEST ARE GOING TO TRY AND FLIP THE GLOBES POLARITY USING SOME KIND OF TECHNOLOGY IN ALASKA. MY BROTHER THINKS IT IS GOING DESTABILIZE MANY PLACES LITERALLY RELEASING MANY PEOPLE AND PLANES AND THINGS UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE AND IT WILL FEEL LIKE EARTHQUAKES AND STORMS BUT IT IS THE POLARITY SHIFTING."

At ten until five AM? I'm trying to make sense of that, and it doesn't seem to be working for me.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

never heard someone say ten till? as in, ten till five? till being short form of until.......

my question is what time zone? hers? or her brothers?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with the pyramid that was (allegedly) found in Alaska in the early 1950's or so.
This pyramid is supposed to be able to generate enough electricity to power all of Canada, but is kept secret by the US military and special contractors.

You can listen to the full story here:

This was also covered a few times on Coast to Coast Am which Linda Moulton Howe has been covering. Regardless if some say it is debunked or not, I thought it was very interesting and relevant to this thread.

Edit: At the time I started my post, no one was mentioning the Alaskan pyramid. After I clicked submit I notice AriesJedi beat me by 3 minutes, so good on you! Also the picture you see on the video of a pyramid is not the actual picture of the pyramid in question. Its just for illustation purpose and not based on any discriptions or measurements of the alleged pyramid itself.

edit on 1-12-2012 by iwan2ski because: See Edit note above

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
reply to post by iwilliam

never heard someone say ten till? as in, ten till five? till being short form of until.......

my question is what time zone? hers? or her brothers?

Just to be cautious, I'll be planning to stay indoors on the 21st lol To the doomsday man cave I go!

Just my luck, I'll finally win my fantasy football championship for the 1st time in 12yrs. and I won't be able to claim my trophey lol

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I did a rotation at a local public mental health hospital when in nursoing school. They literally put me on the ward with the "patients" and locked the door behond me.

I had som conversations with the patients. It's funny how they can act completly 100% sane. Then, slowley, the conversation starts to take a turn... then you understand why they are on thelooney bin.

And what's convincing about what they are saying, weather they think they are the queen or from another panet, is that they are not telling a "lie" per se. They 100% believe what they are saying to be the truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

safer in Kentucky

Good thing I live there,than!

And this probably has absolutely nothing to do with this,but you never know.
800 page collection of papers on anti-gravity
www.scribd.com...
edit on 1-12-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

If you notice Boeing and Nasa was part of the research done on the paper on Anti-Gravity.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I do not believe any of the hype about anything happening on a specific day, such as the 21st. (Although with the condition of the world, something life-altering is going to happen eventually.)

But - this thread peaked my interest.

My first thought was - it is silly to think the government would happen to plan some experiment on a date that just happens to be hyped as the end of the world.

Then.... I considered - what if they government created all of the hype around Dec. 21st? Or at least used it to their advantage? If they planned some major event that may end up possibly altering something enough to cause world-wide damage, what better way to ensure that at least some of humanity buys into the hype enough to be prepared for something? The preppers would ensure the survival of the human race because at least some people would have the supplies and skills to survive such an event. If there was no hype about the certain date, it would end much worse, as very few might survive. By creating the panic, so many have built underground shelters, or at least prepared in other ways, that the toughest of humanity might just survive the event.

Oh well - it made me think, although I still think it is highly unlikely.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Gravity would temporarily be reversed in some places.

Pretty sure gravity cannot be reversed, seeing as it's a product of an objects mass?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

hi,

i read a fiction book called polar shift were a polar reversal was supposed to be engineered but the plan was foiled, although i learnt a lot of non fiction from it too,

Have a look at the the nikola tesla theories but also it seems to describe this in the bible too,

thank you

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You know what is going to happen on 12/21/12 - uh nothing...although my buddy has a plan he is going tape a bottle of Southern Comfort to his arm just in case he gets airborne - he will die with a smile on his face.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Whenever you spin anything in a circle it creates energy utilizing the right hand motion. It can just be electrons. I don't think there is enough power though to do anything like that. I doubt if they have the technology here in America to even closely do anything like that. If by some strange chance they try, they would mess it up and cause a huge problem to occur. Can our government do anything without there being severe consequences? I think our weakened magnetic field is from over mining metallic minerals not from an impending pole shift. If they try doing something their excuse is probably already in place for when things screw up. The mad scientists coupled with a gullible government is a nightmare.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
Interesting. I always figured that anyone outside would be sucked up (possibly into space) (rapture) in the event of a magnetic pole shift. The FEMA commercial seen on TV's across the U.S. where the family appears to be in zero gravity inside their home comes to mind...

This is very interesting indeed. I'd hate to think the OP is making it up.
Im incredibly split on what to think.

Here's the commercial for anyone out of the loop.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LightWarrior11

lol yup that's the commercial!

Just listening to an old Art Bell show and the guest mentioned in the event of a magnetic pole shift gravity would temporarily be 0...
'Tis a fast solution to overpopulation.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cmaracing

If you notice Boeing and Nasa was part of the research done on the paper on Anti-Gravity.

Then throw is a little BAE Systems and you have a party!

Sorry,I was being vague.

It's is a very interesting intricate little web they weave.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
what the hell? I mean,,,what the hell? that commercial really freaked me out. I have never seen a FEMA commercial. they really sell a kit? really??

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Im more interested.. in how they plan on reversing the poles..... why they plan on doing it... what they think will come of it? maybe if true they know more about climate change, and believe this will do something to prevent it?

now what exactly creates the magnetic field/poles? electrons moving through the center of the earth.... the earth as a north and south pole magnet... the electrons traveling direction north,, and the electrons traveling direction south ( like australian toilet bowls...maybe not) ... is it that the electron itself is a magnet with a north and south pole.. but refereed to as "spin direction"... so at some point... like a magnet... half way in the middle... like the earth.... the electron doesnt know which way is up or down. ( like the aussies)... so heading south is still heading up to the electron.. only when its north is heading south,,, the electrons south pole is facing north,,, leading to a repulsive force with the electrons south pole of the electron facing and traveling north....

maybe.........

soo back to the ops topic...... i cant imagine what the flipping of the polarities even mean.......

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnie1985

hi,

i read a fiction book called polar shift were a polar reversal was supposed to be engineered but the plan was foiled, although i learnt a lot of non fiction from it too,

Have a look at the the nikola tesla theories but also it seems to describe this in the bible too,

thank you

Any links for those of us that don't know what to search for?

PS(everyone)- Please provide links for all of us that want to keep up with this thread, it would really make this go smoother.
(sorry, cranky as I am quitting smoking)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LightWarrior11

I've seen that FEMA commercial before, but watching it again makes me wonder what purpose did it have besides confusing or scaring the heck of people. I get the whole play on words about a disaster turning your life upside down, but it seemed more like gravity was no longer present then being upside down. Oh well just another non-inner meaning advertisement, huh?

Seriously, I don't know what to make of them anymore. It seems like there is a deeper meaning, but alas nothing pans out. Is that the whole point? Keep us conspiracy watchers guessing so we lose all credability. Oh, I know what some of you will say, "We have no life and shouldn't look to deep into things"....Ya, well it's better than wasting it on Facebook talking about mundane life happenings like how tired you are or how work sucked today.

I don't know where that rant just came from all of a sudden. Sorry, I had a long day at work and very tired...Now I need to make a post on facebook about it before I go to bed... maybe twitter too. Goodnight all!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join