It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resonance – Beings of Frequency (Documentary)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
Has anyone got a spell for warding off segfaults?

Some claim that an atham called "gdb" has the right majik.
It also comes with its own grimoir in the arcane format known as HTML.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Thanks, I think i found one.

*ahem*

"Pointer, pointer, in the sky,
You are dangling, art thou why?
As the earth tilts on it's axis,
Shield me from illegal memory access,
As the fires of hell release the hounds,
Keep my reads from out of bounds,
The blood of virgins is your preference
Your undead corpse I shan't dereference"

*dramatic thunder clap*

That outta do the trick.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I'm sure the priests of Egypt didn't tell their people a lot of anything. Rituals have nothing to do with women or money. It could be as simple as repeating a mantra a certain amount of times per day, every day. Somewhat like if I wanted to learn some new talent or ability, I would practice it everyday.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by mbkennel

I'm sure the priests of Egypt didn't tell their people a lot of anything. Rituals have nothing to do with women or money.

Some practitioners of majik here on ATS claim otherwise! Seriously. Need to find that post, but at one point "robes came off", and "a car has materialized" or something like that. It later turned out that it was not literal, i.e. some time later they finally were able to buy one (this was answering my question about how majik cars get a VIN).

I grant you a car is not cash, but it's still valuable. I won't comment further on the robes bit.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Let's see, did I cover all the woo-woo basics? Frequency, color, vibration, energy, field. I think I'm good.

Let's see; should I cover all the basics for slave mentality?

If information comes from "Authorities", it's fact.
If the information comes from biased, government sponsored research projects, it's fact.
If the information comes from college or school textbooks owned by bankers, it's fact.
If the information comes from a group of people raised on the above three principles, it's fact.

Do I need to keep going? At what point do people learn to start thinking for themselves, opposed to having everything "factualized" for you on a silver platter?

There is evidence for most things in science. Your logic is flawed.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Which comes from what? Textbooks that are owned by the bankers, no thanks. The bankers control the Govenment which explains the government grants to scientific studies and research.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

There is evidence for things you say there isn't as well. What about astral projections and the third eye, which are vital to this topic, are you going to call everybody a schizo or a fraud for mentioning their 'experiences'?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Just because you don't like the evidence doesnt mean it's not evidence. I can look at both sides of the coin and make my own mind up thanks. No need to chastise people for it; just say you don't agree, why, bid farewell and move along.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

There is evidence for things you say there isn't as well. What about astral projections and the third eye, which are vital to this topic, are you going to call everybody a schizo or a fraud for mentioning their 'experiences'?

Yes.

Not "everybody", just those people.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yes.

Not "everybody", just those people.

So the people who experience astral projection or can use their "third eye" are exclusively schizophrenic or fraudulent?

Remember, there has been MILITARY TESTING into these matters. They don't waste money on ANYTHING unless it has proven applications. And they got a little more than they asked for, too!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Remember, there has been MILITARY TESTING into these matters. They don't waste money on ANYTHING unless it has proven applications.

Who is childishly naive now? Google the $600 toilet seat that the military was happily buying. It probably passed the MILITARY TESTING, which means a soldier was able to poop using one of those. Duh.

I love it, though, when the woo-woos so vehemently dismiss ANYTHING that has to do with the government when it suits their woo-woo habit, and yet don't hesitate to use the same evil government as a reference, when it suits their woo-woo habit. Some integrity right there!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Who is childishly naive now? Google the $600 toilet seat that the military was happily buying. It probably passed the MILITARY TESTING, which means a soldier was able to poop using one of those. Duh.

You mean, that's the reported purchase. Right. I can think of better things the military would buy and just SAY the $600 went to a toilet seat. Remember, the people recording these finances are probably under an oath of secrecy, just like the guys who never get proper medical treatment because they can't divulge their working conditions. If they did, they would face treason.

And, don't call me naive. I have never called you that, so extend the same courtesy.

love it, though, when the woo-woos so vehemently dismiss ANYTHING that has to do with the government when it suits their woo-woo habit, and yet don't hesitate to use the same evil government as a reference, when it suits their woo-woo habit. Some integrity right there!

Probably because the government does the same thing to us.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You mean, that's the reported purchase. Right. I can think of better things the military would buy and just SAY the $600 went to a toilet seat.

Of course. You like to tell us what YOU think the government does. Or what is the structure of metals (it's all MOLECULES, you know).

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

love it, though, when the woo-woos so vehemently dismiss ANYTHING that has to do with the government when it suits their woo-woo habit, and yet don't hesitate to use the same evil government as a reference, when it suits their woo-woo habit. Some integrity right there!

What does government have to do with molecules?
Quite being sore, you're making a fool of yourself. I'm having fun here, lighten up.

Perhaps we can talk to Donald Rumsfeld, the former Secretary of Defense. 6 trillion dollars, not a trace of it. Where did that go? Same place the $600 did. That is to say, secret projects that much remain hidden from the public eye.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You mean, that's the reported purchase. Right. I can think of better things the military would buy and just SAY the $600 went to a toilet seat. Remember, the people recording these finances are probably under an oath of secrecy, just like the guys who never get proper medical treatment because they can't divulge their working conditions. If they did, they would face treason.
It was $640 for the plastic toilet seat, not $600.

I don't know many specifics about the toilet seats except they were for aviation, but I can speak to other things my employer has sold to the government for maybe 20 times the amount the same thing would sell for to an ordinary customer. There was no secret financing, we got the full 20 times amount, and we earned it. We had to perform lots of additional expensive tests, and fill out tons of paperwork for the bureaucrats, so after we did all that, our profit margin was actually slightly less on the government or military sales, even though we charged 20 times more. All those extra tests and all that paperwork costs money! I kid you not.

Believe it or not some people will actually buy a toilet seat without requiring lots of tests on it, and they do get a better deal. But $640 is still outrageous, so one way government can be streamlined is by reviewing all the bureaucratic requirements for such purchases and streamlining them. However in the end, you are still always going to end up paying more for anything that goes on an aircraft, because it does undergo greater scrutiny than the same item which isn't for an aircraft application.

Volume makes a difference too. If you get an order for 20 toilet seats and that's all, and you have to buy a new mold for $20,000 to make them, your amortized cost for the mold is already $1,000 per toilet seat, before you've spent even one dime on labor and materials to make them.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

How could you see your dreams at night if your eyes were closed? Even if they weren't you still wouldn't be swing the projections that you do during dreams.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I just realized I'm wasting my time here; I know what I know. I don't care to try and explain it to somebody whose mind is already made up. But I will say that the big bad government has taken an interest in the third eye, military aside, and I don't need you to confirm its authenticity thanks. I know what I've seen.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Vandettas

Which comes from what? Textbooks that are owned by the bankers, no thanks. The bankers control the Govenment which explains the government grants to scientific studies and research.

Of course, the beauty of science is that YOU can reproduce and test the assumptions yourself, for most things.

You're using a really nice piece of tech now to read this. Contrast that to "magick" where NOTHING works, and no-one can replicate it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

So the people who experience astral projection or can use their "third eye" are exclusively schizophrenic or fraudulent?

Pretty much.

Remember, there has been MILITARY TESTING into these matters. They don't waste money on ANYTHING unless it has proven applications. And they got a little more than they asked for, too!

One word: JTRS.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

I watched the first third of the video, it was interesting. Then my computer froze. I'll have to try again later. Where was there anything about a machine that has something to do with color and sound?? I guess I didn't get that far.
I didn't think there was anything woo about the film at all, at least the part I was able to watch. I don't understand why this thread devolved into chaos.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join