It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resonance – Beings of Frequency (Documentary)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Here's a new documentary that shows that cell phone frequencies can cause cancer and effect our health and well being, scary stuff:

Documentary Link

A Sensational Eye Opening Documentary that examines 60 years of scientific research, to uncover for the very first time, the actual mechanisms by which mobile phone technology can cause cancer. And, how every single one of us is reacting to the biggest change in environment this planet has ever seen.

➜ James Russell (Director + Producer)
➜ John Webster (Director)

Two billion years ago life first arrived on this planet; a planet, which was filled with a natural frequency. As life slowly evolved, it did so surrounded by this frequency. and Inevitably, it began tuning in. By the time mankind arrived on earth an incredible relationship had been struck; a relationship that science is just beginning to comprehend.

Research is showing that being exposed to this frequency is absolutely integral to us. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, and it aids our immune system and improves our sense of wellbeing.

Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are filled with them too. Our cells communicate using electro magnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions, using frequency waves. Without them we couldn't exist for more than a second.

This delicate balance has taken billions of years to perfect. But over the last 25 years the harmony has been disturbed. and disturbed dramatically. Mankind has submerged itself in an ocean of artificial frequencies. They are all around us, filling the air and drowning out the earth's natural resonance.

To the naked eye the planet appears to be the same. But at a cellular level it is the biggest change that life on earth has endured; the affects of which we are just starting to see and feel.

www.FlatFrogFilms.com...
www.PatientZeroProductions.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dodger13

It's about time people started seeing this stuff! Such an ignorant species for being so arrogant and full of ourselves...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I believe this is getting at the Schumann Resonance, right? If so that would be a gigantic step towards finding out our other uses and functions of vibration.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dodger13
Research is showing that being exposed to this frequency is absolutely integral to us. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, and it aids our immune system and improves our sense of wellbeing.

Just a few minutes ago I was exposed to the frequency at which trains arrive at my local train station. I hope that was not harmful.

But seriously, the title already makes my bs detector go wild. And texts like "being exposed to this frequency" confirms this.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Ahh. The skepticism; and so it begins.
edit on 1-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by -PLB-

edit on 1-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Ahh. The ignorance; it never ends.

Seriously, "natural frequencies"? Chuck in the word "resonance" and "vibrations" and you've got the ingredients for a hearty woo hoo word soup.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Woo-woo? That's mature... I don't see anybody calling Christians who believe in a God that made rape and slavery okay, being called anything like that. But of course, those who are left brain dominant will never understand what they can't prove.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Do please tell me what is so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Exactly! The Fibonacci sequence is also heavily related. All matter is vulnerable to vibration, all vibrations have a frequency, and all frequencies are measured in math. Math, when applied to vibrational matter, will reveal wonders.

edit on 1-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Humans are the virus of this Earth and deserve to get anything coming to them.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Tool - Lateralus

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

That video is "unavailable". Doesn't really matter - I've never been a big fan of songs portraying the essence of an argument, unless the song phrases it more clearly and concisely than I ever could. I prefer using my own words, without the distraction of music and lyrical mischief. Thanks though!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dodger13

So are we supposed to abandon technology in favor of nature? Are we supposed to forsake everything we have fought to create and revert to the Stone Age? Is that supposed to restore the balance of frequencies?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Woo-woo? That's mature... I don't see anybody calling Christians who believe in a God that made rape and slavery okay, being called anything like that. But of course, those who are left brain dominant will never understand what they can't prove.

1) Maturity
2) Christianity
3) Slavery
4) ???
5) Profit!

Great train of thought there. I guess it's easy to latch into psuedoscientific ideas when proof isn't on the agenda. But hey, there's a video with a bunch of buzzwords attached to non sequiturs talking about "natural frequencies" so it must be true. Let's not bother doing any actual research on the matter, I can just "feel" it's true and my scientific ignorance is just as legitimate as anyone else's scientific literacy, right?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Is there anything wrong with skepticism? You say this like it is something bad.

Can you explain what it meant by "being exposed to this frequency"? How can you be exposed to a frequency? "Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit time." (Wikipedia). A frequency on its own it nothing. A frequency always refers to some event. Is being exposed to the frequency of trains departing harmful, as it is not a natural occurring frequency?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Talk less trash and more evidence, if you would. If you feel this topic is not worth the time spent starting it, then state your case and support it. Lead by example.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

See now that is where you are just plan wrong. I have researched their 'theory' on my own, through first-hand experience. Ever heard of Astral Projection? Have you ever read the Kybalion? Is your body not made up of particles endowed with the principle of vibration? Light, color, and sounds are all vibrations. Now wouldn't vibrations have different wavelengths and frequencies as evidence in the ROYGBIV scale?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The sad thing is this is nothing new, when i was a kid my parents always told me stuff like this and i always chalked it up to parents being parents, but now much older and mature its hard to deny things that have adverse affects. Its all about spreading the knowledge and paying it forward you know?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Seriously, "natural frequencies"? Chuck in the word "resonance" and "vibrations" and you've got the ingredients for a hearty woo hoo word soup.

It's already in there. They hit the woo cue trifecta in the OP's cite.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinityMath, when applied to vibrational matter, will reveal wonders.

You can only apply math to the physics definition of those terms, not the Theosophic ones. Trying for new-age/physics syncretism...it just doesn't work.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join