It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I'm glad you wrote this. As I was reading, my heart just kept feeling heavier and heavier.

How the hell do I get to one of these facilities?

I live in LA. Please, if anyone is listening, get me the hell out of here.

I'm an asset to society. I can help establish a good system in the underground.

Also, I'm also experienced in video production. Here's an example of my 50 hour audit investigation of a recent Jesse Ventura Death Ray fact. SOS. Save Me!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just to add, I do not believe for a minute we are about to enter a permanent ice age for thousands of years. Ice cores show a period of short time mini ice ages followed by warmer conditions and this repeats for a while. This often occurs during periods of warmth.

With 7 Billion people on the planet, this will affect food production and those that don't freeze will likely starve.

P

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I just learned about another source of ancient text that reflects the same theory of a destroyer planet like planet X . The text is called the Kolbrin bible , fragment , an ancient engraved bronze sheet text that survived the Roman sacking of Alexandria .The Sumarians also wrote about such a destroyer planet . reply to post by pheonix358

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPAauditor

This is a very alarming question, making me clearly realize that the shadow government is participating in this forum, wanting to find out whether there are any individuals paying attention.

I, for one, know the answer to this question. It is obvious.

I haven't heard too many people discuss what I know, so I refuse to post my thought. It's that alarming. It's a conspiracy not even slightly insinuated on the news or anywhere, because it's that real and alarming.

well that was real nice, just giveing us a little tease like that.
come on tell us ""Enquiring minds want to know"
but seriously tell us. don't worry about the diinfo agents.
edit on 3-12-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
They are probably getting ready to openly unleash the Death Ray (notice how I feel compelled capitalize it, out of respect).

Anyways, Jesse Ventura had a show about it, and being an unemployed CPA, I decided to audit and investigate it, and I called various individuals and wrote various email, and I was able to make communication which I video-taped (secretly, of course) with Dr. Fred Bell's daughter.

Here's the video. It's my 50 hours of research compressed into an 8 minute youtube documentary.

Watch VIDEO HERE -----> www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Just to add, I do not believe for a minute we are about to enter a permanent ice age for thousands of years. Ice cores show a period of short time mini ice ages followed by warmer conditions and this repeats for a while. This often occurs during periods of warmth.

Take another look. ~100,000 years between ice ages, ~12,000 years between warm periods.Both start of neww 100,000 and and of 12,000 are ~due.

It all depends on the Sun. We might be lucky and warm again ~2060, or it could plunge and if it does it is going to almost be an ELE (for billions anyway it will be)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

It was a while back that I looked (as in years), but the data always had some tiny blips of cold snaps (mini ice ages) occurring before the big freeze settled in. I am a bit busy right now, I will try and find some linkys later.

P

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
they all know whats going to happen

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Obviously you are a smart guy, reading your OP.

However, I think your conclusion is nothing else than wild speculation, and much does not even make sense. How you got so many stars for your speculations is, to be honest, beyond me...

There could be X reasons why China or whoever builds "underground cities", and your conclusion from melting polar ICE to a "new ice age" is entirely contradicting.

If there was a "new ICE age", the polar caps obviously would not MELT. Logic tells me that melting polar ice would indicate exactly the opposite, a warming of the planet. Of course, a "underground city" would be the last place I'd like to be once a warming happens with increased water levels...

Also..if we only speculate that an ICE age would indeed be coming, It would not happen over-night or within a week. It would take many hundreds/thousands of years, giving humans plenty of time to adapt, IMO.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

. Logic tells me that melting polar ice would indicate exactly the opposite, a warming of the planet. Of course, a "underground city" would be the last place I'd like to be once a warming happens with increased water levels...

that depends on how high above sea level it is.

Logic tells me that melting polar ice would indicate exactly the opposite, a warming of the planet.

if i'm not mistaken NASA web Site has a couple of articles about how the melting ice caps effect the Gulf Stream and the Great Ocean Conveyer and how they effect the oceans temps and how in turn they effect the continents.
if not just do a google search.

edit on 3-12-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I've spent a lot of mental time on the the question of 'why' underground bases also.

As a protection from a LOT of possible disaster scenarios, it doesn't work. Flooding, for one. Bad weather, only in the short term, sooner or later you have to come up to the surface, look around and deal with whatever the conditions are. Any possible radiological protections also seems fruitless except for buying you a bit of time. DUMBs also offer little if any protection from any kind of biological warfare, if anything the living conditions would exacerbate an outbreak.

But can someone tell me if electronic gear sufficiently underground would be wholly protected from a CME or EMP, because that's what's looking to me to be the most likely event, whether man-made or natural. And is the self-protection both personal and COG from an EMP and a CME essentially the same thing?

If I were the PTB and I wanted to enact a controlled population draw-down a la Georgia Guidestones, I'd EMP a given locale and wait for a year while the population naturally died off by 90%. If I was any country other than the U.S., I'd EMP that continent and get rid of the most dangerous and brain-addled people on the planet along with close to half a billion resource-gobblers as a matter of global self-preservation. And I'm sure there's at least half a dozen countries on the globe who have had the same thought.

And yeah, I live in the U.S.; I moved several years ago to a rural area thinking the S was going to HTF anytime, now the thought processes I'm seeing every day just astonish me. People here are delusional. Clinging to their 'guns and bibles' doesn't begin to describe it, and there's little effort given to dealing with anything approaching reality here. I'm ready to leave; 'where' is the problem.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
I've spent a lot of mental time on the the question of 'why' underground bases also.

As a protection from a LOT of possible disaster scenarios, it doesn't work. Flooding, for one. Bad weather, only in the short term, sooner or later you have to come up to the surface, look around and deal with whatever the conditions are. Any possible radiological protections also seems fruitless except for buying you a bit of time. DUMBs also offer little if any protection from any kind of biological warfare, if anything the living conditions would exacerbate an outbreak.

But can someone tell me if electronic gear sufficiently underground would be wholly protected from a CME or EMP, because that's what's looking to me to be the most likely event, whether man-made or natural. And is the self-protection both personal and COG from an EMP and a CME essentially the same thing?

If I were the PTB and I wanted to enact a controlled population draw-down a la Georgia Guidestones, I'd EMP a given locale and wait for a year while the population naturally died off by 90%. If I was any country other than the U.S., I'd EMP that continent and get rid of the most dangerous and brain-addled people on the planet along with close to half a billion resource-gobblers as a matter of global self-preservation. And I'm sure there's at least half a dozen countries on the globe who have had the same thought.

And yeah, I live in the U.S.; I moved several years ago to a rural area thinking the S was going to HTF anytime, now the thought processes I'm seeing every day just astonish me. People here are delusional. Clinging to their 'guns and bibles' doesn't begin to describe it, and there's little effort given to dealing with anything approaching reality here. I'm ready to leave; 'where' is the problem.

Massive engineered civil unrest, a la "lord of the Flies", who knows, what seems so pronounced to me is this incredible dooom so many people seem to feel and it just echoes around and around.... I reallly think 9-11 woke alot of people up, just as to what the possiblities there really are, (yes we all know them) so many just waiting for the other shoe to drop?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

.....and your conclusion from melting polar ICE to a "new ice age" is entirely contradicting.

I believe that originally the OP was into the melting and I introduced the freezing.

If there was a "new ICE age", the polar caps obviously would not MELT. Logic tells me that melting polar ice would indicate exactly the opposite, a warming of the planet.

When looking at these things you should consider the future as well as the past and not make the 'error of assumption' that current trends will continue.

Also..if we only speculate that an ICE age would indeed be coming, It would not happen over-night or within a week. It would take many hundreds/thousands of years, giving humans plenty of time to adapt, IMO.

Oh dear, how little you have researched. If the point where the temperature plunges is reached the start can happen in months or weeks. Now agreed if we do plunge into a full ice age it will be a which before the ice caps really get going, but I believe the current theory says ~-4°C to ~-8°C in 50+ years. (Bear in mind that from 1880 to no had produced 0.9°C so even if that was all attributable to anthropogenic sources we would have to burn 4 x the output of that to even start getting near counterbalancing.

Perhaps if you re-read the links I provided here, or if you have not read them please do so.

It may not happen like that and it may take longer, but effectively pretty much instant ice age is not only possible but likely if the climate goes that route. (I consider 50 years pretty much instant)

Some theorise it could happen faster than that.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Great thread!

Now I am going to attempt to read all 20 pages without commenting until I am finished!!
Dear God help me!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Thanks for the input, Puterman. I am one of those that sees problems taking the mainstream populous by complete surprise. The start of a winter and spring does not show up, summer warms a few degrees then back to the depths of winter. A couple of years of that will do all the thinning anyone wants.

P

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

one has to consider where project blue beam might be too in its advancement

the great event we believe could simply be a show they played while hiding away

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
well im from Portugal im just not living there the intriguing part is there is an entire village desert in there very unusual for a country like mine i will in the future make a post about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jahlv

Please do, it sounds interesting

P

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Global Warming?
... Global Cooling?
... OR North Magnetic Pole shifts = New North Pole?!?

The Earth's Axis has shifted... and it's not over yet!

This has created severe changes in our global weather, seismic & volcanic activity... And it will get much worse. You need to know the facts & scientific details about these increasing global problems from authentic, verifiable sources... www.divulgence.net...

Goodbye to ye Old World, and welcome to the New World.

edit on 6-12-2012 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join