It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serbian Village Issues Vampire Threat Alert

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today, including this threads topic which will be on this weeks Turbo Topics segment of the ATSLive radio program

LOW BANDWIDTH STREAM NOW AVAILABLE - We now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections. You can connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here.

www.shoutcast.com...

We are still running at 256kbps through the ATS Player, and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at www.illustrial.net...

Hope you'll listen in!
Johnny

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

NVM. I don't know whats going on but these guys are morons..... Sounds to me like these two idiots are just making fun of ATS members. WOW.
edit on 30-11-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Woodhouse
As a werewolf, I can attest that Vampires are no laughing matter. Good on the people of Serbia for taking this threat seriously.

As a werewolf , can you, and do you...lick your own testicles? like all mutts do?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

I wonder if he eats his own poop?

2 werewolves 1 cup?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Werewolves poop just like you or I. They don't eat it.
The only difference is that they poop out much bigger amounts of poop at a time then we do and allot of their poop contains undigested body parts and such.

So, it could get weird, yeah.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08
I just want to know if their vampires sparkle.

Not sure what else to write, really, hope everyone stays safe

No, of course not! The vampires you speak of are today's kinder, gentler sort of vampire - the wussified form of vampire. These Serbian vampires are obviously the Old World variety of vampire, since that's the general area where they were invented! Old World vampires obey Dr. Drac's Rules of Etiquette - you know, don't go out into the sunlight, if you DO go out in the sunlight be sensible enough to burst into flame and turn to dust, use "love" only as a weapon to draw more victims to bite, never fall victim to it yourself, that sort of thing! Old World vampires are MANLY vampires! Even the girl vampires are a bit manly in Eastern Europe, which is why I avoid the place...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I'm weaving garlic amulets, fast as my widdle fingers can...gonna corner the market, I am.....

Who wants to build my online garlic store......

Des
edit on 28-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

I'd like a dozen. please. And if by some off chance a vampire never shows up here, I can always use them for cooking, right?

Are you including complimentary wooden stakes with large orders?

edit on 2012/11/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Well, that's disappointing, I was going to make the trip if they sparkled but since they don't, I'm not going to bother. Bursting into flames, how boring and dreary. And only using love as a weapon? Pfffft. I want the super healthy codependent true sparkling vampire love, you know the real kind, like in the movies.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9

Originally posted by DrGod

Originally posted by Destinyone

reply to post by Destinyone

Just think about the big picture and the epic war that has been raging throughout our Universe for countless millennium.

What *epic* war in our Universe?????

The Epic war that always was. Light vs Dark, Energy vs Dark Matter, or Matter vs Matter.

Insects vs Plants

Reptiles vs Mammals

The plant life on this planet would kill us if they could.
The Egg layers on this planet would destroy the live birthers or vice versa if they could.

These reptilian artifacts in East Europe are an un-dying breed.

The war is escalating and will soon emerge from every crack in our lives.

Expect reports of Unicorns coming soon. That's when we can expect the biggest Earth surface battle we've had in a long, long time.

Do the Unicorns fly? If they do I'll bust out the shotgun, if they don't I'll use my bow.

Wonder what they taste like? Can't wait to try some Unicorn back strap!

Unicorn backstrap is pretty good,although I'm more of a trophy hunter myself. you got to get one with more than 18 inches of horn to make Pope&Young,24 inches for Boone and Crocket. Elusive buggers,them Unicorns. Since they are the natural enemies of Vampire's, I usually trap me a Vampire first,then use them for bait.try this technique,I'm certain you'll have good success with it as well.

oh yeah,going werewolf hunting this weekend, got me a new werewolf call I been waitng to try.Do you think I should use the .223,or take the .270? Silver bullets,natch,so calibre should be non issue right? Gonna make me a real purty werewolf rug!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

Expect reports of Unicorns coming soon. That's when we can expect the biggest Earth surface battle we've had in a long, long time.

Are you for real? Seriously, I'm not sure if you are joking around, or are you serious?

Um...
You can't tell huh?

wow.

Of course I am serious. Deadly serious. You better get prepared for the Mythicalocolypse

Here is my contribution.. the Lair of the Unicorn has been found!!! And so it begins....

In an announcement Friday that seems better suited for a fairy tale, a North Korean state news agency reported that archaeologists recently reconfirmed the lair of a unicorn once ridden by an ancient Korean king.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Menrva

Then this means that the Great Battle will begin very soon!

We should see reports of Dragons in the news soon.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Vampires?

Jesus wept! This is in the right section because they are a myth.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Wow. Thanks for showing up and dropping some knowledge on us all.
You made it so much easier for me to finally go to sleep.

Thanks again, buddy, you really saved this thread!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Glad I can be of assistance.

Any other things needing to be cleared up?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xxclaro

Did you get the new werewolf call from Primos? I've heard really good things about them. Mine's ordered! I hear their new zombie call will be out next month.

The .223 is a fine round, but I prefer a .308 for werewolves.... Good luck on your rug!

When you trap a Vampire, what are you using for bait? I haven't had any success. Appreciate any tips!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

reply to post by xxclaro

When you trap a Vampire, what are you using for bait? I haven't had any success. Appreciate any tips!

I hear allot of folks are using adopted kids from China these days.
The Vampires seem to come right out for these.

Be careful out there!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

That's odd! That's what we eat after our masonic meetings. Didn't know Masons and Vampires shared the same tastes.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KawRider9

Yeah, I think the Masons got that from some old timers who where half-vamp.
It's funny how allot of the world shares the same tastes in sacrificial food sources...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well don't I feel stupid!

Didn't realise people weren't being serious.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Do the Unicorns fly? If they do I'll bust out the shotgun, if they don't I'll use my bow.

Wonder what they taste like? Can't wait to try some Unicorn back strap!

No, the unicorns are on the side of Good. They will be one of our main allies in the upcoming inter galactic battle.

Dammit, I missed this post... So you're saying I should put away the Unicorn slayer and try to befriend them? Will we be riding the Unicorns in battle?

Do the Unicorns impale the Vamps with their horn?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join