Serbian Village Issues Vampire Threat Alert

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Obviously, Vamps exist, along with Werewolves.

Interesting thing about the werewolf, normal human mode, they are strong. Leap on top of a 2 story house like nothing. Forgot who saw them, but interesting fact, every million people, there are 2 werewolves. So we're looking at only a thousand living today, no big threat.

If they exist, then vamps most likely exist. Which opens to the other kinds of creatures of the Dark.

I might say, "Oh, come on! I was just settling down."

But over all, S&F for your thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
For one reason or another, I've never given vampires a ton of thought...I think I try and avoid fad topics at all costs, and Twilight and Trueblood have made vampires the ultimate fad in the last few years.

But I could see it as a possibility, that a long time ago some group of humans found drinking blood had super positive health effects and created a cult around the practice...

Stuff like immortality, super strength, and enlarged canines might be hyperbole. But maybe there are groups that use blood drinking as a boost. Probably yeah.

They still do...It's called Blood Doping

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Third world countries can issues what ever they want. Its amazing how people can be shallow.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The Mayor probably has a load of garlic and crosses in his property ready to sell.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think it's time to arm the troops against this Vampire menace!!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

Originally posted by lambs to lions

Expect reports of Unicorns coming soon. That's when we can expect the biggest Earth surface battle we've had in a long, long time.

Are you for real? Seriously, I'm not sure if you are joking around, or are you serious?

Um...
You can't tell huh?

wow.

Of course I am serious. Deadly serious. You better get prepared for the Mythicalocolypse

Would that be the African or European Unicorn?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Vampires Suck

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac

Expect reports of Unicorns coming soon. That's when we can expect the biggest Earth surface battle we've had in a long, long time.

Are you for real? Seriously, I'm not sure if you are joking around, or are you serious?

Um...
You can't tell huh?

wow.

Of course I am serious. Deadly serious. You better get prepared for the Mythicalocolypse

Finally, good question.
Not many people know that there is in fact only two species of Unicorn. The African and the European are actually the same species called Golden Cornicous. There is another species from South America called Camel Cornicous. These among other thought to extinct species were decided by none other than Charles Darwin himself on his 4th word tour.
edit on 29-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Um...
You can't tell huh?

wow.

Finally, good question.
Not many people know that there is in fact only two species of Unicorn. The African and the European are actually the same species called Golden Cornicous. There is another species from South America called Camel Cornicous. These among other thought to extinct species were decided by none other than Charles Darwin himself on his 4th word tour.

I think you'll find that the South American Camel Cornicous is a myth, Darwin admitted on his deathbed that he made it up.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9

Do the Unicorns fly? If they do I'll bust out the shotgun, if they don't I'll use my bow.

Wonder what they taste like? Can't wait to try some Unicorn back strap!

No, the unicorns are on the side of Good. They will be one of our main allies in the upcoming inter galactic battle.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Finally, good question.

I think you'll find that the South American Camel Cornicous is a myth, Darwin admitted on his deathbed that he made it up.

hmmm. Really? I did not know that.
Was this in that book that came out a couple of years ago? I think its called "Darwin's Confession" or something like that?

I would love to learn more. I thought he was pretty solid with his unicorn studies.

I'm going to do some intensive research on that. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

....I sometimes forget we're on ATS..

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

I hear werewolves are natural enemies to vampires....so they just need to get some werewolves......

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is it folks. Say your prayers and kiss your loved ones. The end is upon us now. Even the vampires are losing their homes! The economy has been sucked dry! The evil plan of the serpent reptilians have backfired upon themselves and the house of cards will surely crumble upon us all!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quauhtli
This is it folks. Say your prayers and kiss your loved ones. The end is upon us now. Even the vampires are losing their homes! The economy has been sucked dry! The evil plan of the serpent reptilians have backfired upon themselves and the house of cards will surely crumble upon us all!

That pretty much sums up my whole point with this thread. Thank you.

We need to go ahead and realize that the war between Mammals and Reptiles has officially entered our realm of reality. This vampire story is red haring wrapped up in an enigma.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Stock up on silver bullets if anything.

At the end of the day, a bullet is still a bullet.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It's all about being pre-post-apocolyptic

Growing grub and brewing bub

Sharpening stakes and waking to bake.

This thread is now closed. Un-Dead.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Porphyria

I've researched it, and that seems to be the most logical explanation. In Eastern Europe, there is still a lot of poverty and superstition, and that might explain some things. Not to mention, a lot of it is just not developed, and the forests are ancient. It would be easy for something, or someone, to hide out.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Why would it/they want to hide from us? We aren't THAT scary... ok, nvm.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread..but is there any other link to this story besides whats in the op?

Seriously how can anyone believe this crap? My younger brother lives in Serbia..pretty sure I'd have heard about a vampire being lose over there!

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join