It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extermination of the white race

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
People of other races copulate more often than white people do - white people ( as a race) have more respect for life and are better about bringing life into this world in a manner in which they can best support the child. Other races who hump like jack rabbits have less care and bring tons more babies into this world they cannot properly care for - yet, they are stupid enough to not use birth control in the form of abstinence.

Oh no, that's not racist at all.

That just proves to me that there are some pretty stupid white people.

Teen pregnancies are higher in poorer communities. It has nothing to do with race, but with the socio-economic standing. So, poor white girls get pregnant with an unwanted child just as much as poor black girls or poor hispanic girls.

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

People of other races copulate more often than white people do - white people ( as a race) have more respect for life and are better about bringing life into this world in a manner in which they can best support the child. Other races who hump like jack rabbits have less care and bring tons more babies into this world they cannot properly care for - yet, they are stupid enough to not use birth control in the form of abstinence.

On top of that you have what the Op is saying.. the mixing of the races, the breading out of the white race. This is why I am strongly against interracial couples. It may be o.k. for a few but when you have no checks on this problem you dissolve entire races and cultures. this has happened many times the world over.

Ancient cultures knew this and it seems Modern man is dumb in that they haven't learned these lessons. Look at the Hebrew in the Bible - they were forbidden to intermarry with other races to keep the race pure. This is why it's so important to have somewhat closed borders and not this mixing pot they have made America into. It's stripping us of our race and sovereignty as a culture.

These views are Not racists. These are simply steps as a race we must take if we want to preserve our race. Look at what has happened to the Polynesian people since white man illegally forced it's way into Hawaii in the early 1900's. They are all but extinct.

You again. And just where did you come up with your profound assessments? Noone gives a hump if you're against inter-racial unions. Who are you supposed to be anyway? You just single-handedly disrespected every other race except your own with that crap about non-white people, and copulation. Nice job, slick. Maybe you'll get dissolved, one can only hope.

Yeah, me again. And I ain't going away. I didn't disrespect anyone. I'm stating the truth about whats happening globally in many cultures. Here ya go. Birth rates by nationality. The US is way down on the list. Now look at those tons of countries who have higher birth rates than Americans and consider those countries ability to care for those kids. www.indexmundi.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

You are correct about the corn but you have read all parts of the discussion first. I mentioned corn to point out that different groups of corn had in becoming different developed different abilities which the person I was discussing this with denied when it came to people. It seems it is ok to talk about what diversity has done for corn but not for people.

As to the part about Africa. The comment I was disputing was that ALL the problems of blacks or for that matter the world were caused by the white race. I am sick to death of white angel, psuado-intellectials blaming all the problems of the world on the white race. His comments were racist and illogical as well as insulting to every group in the world. which you would have seen if you had read them all. If the white race disappeared tomorrow the PC group would have picked another race to go after by the weekend. They NEED someone to blame for what they claim is wrong with the world.

I have been for equal rights for all for longer then most ATS members have been alive. I have been for it when doing so put my life in jeapordy something these johnny come lately people have no idea about. For this so called person to attempt to use the arguments he did to advocate that the white race is unnatural and should disappear made me feel like I was facing another KKK member again. If he had used those words except putting black or brown where white was he would have been banned from this forum. Funny how the racist PC crowd works isn't it?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Oh no, that's not racist at all.

That just proves to me that there are some pretty stupid white people.

Teen pregnancies are higher in poorer communities. It has nothing to do with race, but with the socio-economic standing. So, poor white girls get pregnant with an unwanted child just as much as poor black girls or poor hispanic girls.

www.csmonitor.com...

Actually I'd agree that it's a mixture of both factors. It depends on how you look at this situation. The thing is whites at least in America are taught better morals and better sex education. This poor American girls getting pregnant by the droves is a relative new thing in American culture. This didn't happen before the 60's like it's happening now. I attribute that to a loss of morals in our society, coupled with more poor - of which I am one as we recently spoke of in another thread. I make less than 11.000 a year. I was smart enough not to bring any kids into this world I could not assure would be taken care of.
edit on 28-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why does this even matter?

By 2050 we'll have custom races and appearances. (see: All your bull# was meaningless and will continue to be meaningless)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
im pretty sure that most people realize that in the future fully white/black/latino/asians will be very rare. the longer time goes on the more our races will interbreed.

Also, soon we will be able to genetically modify babies before birth to look how we want. skin color is nothing but genetics and once we get skilled enough skin color is going to be one of the easier things to change.
edit on 28-11-2012 by MastaShake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Okay, your reasoning is a little jacked and willfully ignorant there. The rates of unplanned pregnancy may be dropping or lower for some people in America, but it has nothing to do with morals, it has to do with money. The people who receive a better education, more opportunities and grew up with a more stable home life due to being more financially well off are they ones not over-procreating.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrryph

Obviously you can not read. The discussion is not about white's becoming a minority. It is about the white race disappearing completely. As I said in a earlier post there are people on here who would fight to prevent the extinction of a type of dung beetle but are more then willing to celebrate the extinction of the white race. Yourself perhaps.

About it being racist. I do not know what color your skin is nor do I care but how about this? If I were to say blacks or browns or asians were going extinct and lets celebrate you would quite rightly call me a racist. So what should we call you or anyone else for celebrating that about white's?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Personally I don't care either way. Whatever happens, happens. A color is a color whether it exists in mass or in small groups if people are treated as people either way I don't see why it matters. BTW, I'm white in case anyone was curious.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I just want the human race to survive. I really don't care what color. Beside if you are the last person alive in the end what would it matter.

Hahaha just had a funny thought!!

It's the en of the world, only two survivors. A white man, and a black woman.

There's goes the end of our species. Or the end of the white race.

I think he would rather there be no human species before no white race.

Smh.

I think mother nature knows about this though.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

but you can't compare a dung beatle to a race. The dung beatle is a species. A race is arguably not a species. Your talking about a skin color dieing out not a culture or a people. Those "white" people will still exist. They just won't look white.
edit on 28-11-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Who's celebrating? You're the one getting all worked up, you're the one who is overly emotionally tied to the idea. Personally, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Er, replied to the wrong person. I'm still getting the hang of this.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Ya right. Let me put on my jet pack, oops sorry they did not make that yet, hop into my flying car, oops what do you mean we have not made them yet? Do not be so sure what the future will bring especially with what we now have for a school system.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

indeed! and they ALL share ONE color that's the most important.........."pink"!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You're really pushing some high level of ineptitude if you don't think that people will produce genetically engineered children like candy by that point in time.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

there is no race of white people. There are minor differences between "white" people that can be classified as separate races by your logic. Gingers and blonds are then a separate race.

We are the same species. All of us. A dog is a dog, no matter if it is a Doberman, or a bull terrier. They are the same. Just superficially different. Breeding is just the selection of preferred traits.

edit on 28-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RothchildRancor

So all white people deserve to be extinct?

You are no better than your entire racist community!

You are a piece of #!

Given there is no white race biologically speaking, it is very hard for it to become extinct

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

lolololol oh boy
. What, the white people will still be there just not be white? Are they going to wear blackface or what? I LOVE that comment.

As to the dung beetle there are different strains. The greenies are willing to prevent farming, fishing, the buildings of factorys for jobs, and any of a host of other things to prevent the extinction of ANY one strain. One of the problems with the EPA which is causing those in the US of A to lose jobs as the rest of the world does not care. Those same people who will chain themselves and endanger their lives for that strain of dung beetle will happily celebrate the extinction of the white race. The reason for that is it is PC and socially acceptable to attack the white race. To say that about ANY OTHER race would be considered racism. That is what I am pointing out. The hypocrisy and racism of the PC crowd who crow about how elevated their morals are.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrryph

You really should read the whole thread before posting. I noticed you did not answer my question. Would saying what has been said in this thread about the white race, putting brown or black where white is, be considered racism? We both know it would be in quite a few of the posts on here.

I am sorry it offends you that I get offended by racism no matter who against. I have been fighting that for more then 40 years. I have been fighting for EQUAL rights for all, not special rights for some. Plus I always fight against hypocrisy.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join